Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618885 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello, I wanted to buy a product in aliexpress I saw d product and I clicked on Contact Seller which took me to the message page. I saw the area to type the message but the box is not active to be able to type d message in it. I am using C3 Nokia Phone. Does it mean Java Phones can't be used to shop in aliexpress or something? How do I send a message to the seller at this point? I can't chat direct with them cuz their Trademanager is an android App. What do I do?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
femora007: Afta collecting my parcel, will click confirm goods received or I will ask d seller to extend d purchase protection period becos d product av 12 month warranty. pls help
Ahan broda! May somebody not hold your money for 12 months. Please confirm the order sir.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mcslize: Hello, I wanted to buy a product in aliexpress I saw d product and I clicked on Contact Seller which took me to the message page. I saw the area to type the message but the box is not active to be able to type d message in it. I am using C3 Nokia Phone. Does it mean Java Phones can't be used to shop in aliexpress or something? How do I send a message to the seller at this point? I can't chat direct with them cuz their Trademanager is an android App. What do I do?
Try it again and if it still doesn't work please do the needful
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
eph12:
Try it again and if it still doesn't work please do the needful

Thanks, I have tried it more than 10times is stil not working. I even try to add some items to my ''wish list'' but it does nt stil work. It was when I later tried to add the item to my wish list it finlly manage to enter my wish list. Atleast they should make the site functionable to both java and smart phones.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by frehage: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello GTB Mastercard users in the house! Was
Token required for your transactions on
aliexpress? Please I need an answer urgently.
Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eadakere: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
pls broses in the house Ymodulus and co am trying to change my address to st patric logistics address it keeps telling me sorry nothing is available for you to order now please hellllp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
eadakere: pls broses in the house Ymodulus and co am trying to change my address to st patric logistics address it keeps telling me sorry nothing is available for you to order now please hellllp
You can't. Please read the first page again on how to submit Chinese address to sellers on alibaba
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 4:28am On Sep 06, 2014
I have 3 packages with a shipper now in china with these weights

1.38 KG
3.78 KG
1.55 kG

How do I calculate the fee for that? @eph12 @Thespecialone @ Ymodulus
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hary158: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2014
pls i would like tp purchase 1g data. pls how much does it cost and validity. how do i pay and wen to get it. thanks
Ymodulus:

Bank deposit or. Transfer or if you want to use recharge card you pay #400mtn
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
rawe45: I have 3 packages with a shipper now in china with these weights

1.38 KG
3.78 KG
1.55 kG

How do I calculate the fee for that?
Just add them together. Your final weight maybe close to what you get. Sometimes even lesser.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2014
rawe45: I have 3 packages with a shipper now in china with these weights

1.38 KG
3.78 KG
1.55 kG

How do I calculate the fee for that? @eph12 @Thespecialone @ Ymodulus
Shipping fee 7.18KG X $ x E
Customs clearance 7.18KG x N
Total (Naira)

Where
$ is the dollar charge per KG for express/normal
E is the current naira/dollar exchange rate determined by the shipper
N is the customs clearance fee in Naira
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Quote of the Day
Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
Swami Sivananda

Love Quote of the Day
I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.
Judy Garland

Art Quote of the Day
When that shutter clicks, anything else that can be done afterward is not worth consideration.
Edward Steichen

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature never makes any blunders, when she makes a fool she means it.
Archibald Alexander

Funny Quote of the Day
Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.
Kin Hubbard

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
hary158: pls i would like tp purchase 1g data. pls how much does it cost and validity. how do i pay and wen to get it. thanks

#1000 banks deposit

Or #1200 card

[img]http://gdriv.es/ymo/img-5.jpg[/img]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2014
frehage: Hello GTB Mastercard users in the house! Was
Token required for your transactions on
aliexpress? Please I need an answer urgently.
Thanks.

sometimes you may need a token and sometimes not,but i will advise you get one
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by toask111: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Please how long will it take Aliexpress to verify my payment?

2. And am I going to write whole sixteen(16) digit numbers in front of my master card inside the box they ask me for my card's number. Note: NOT MY SECURITY number at d back of the card. Am talking about the one in the front.

Thanks and happy weekend
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
toask111: Please how long will it take Aliexpress to verify my payment?

2. And am I going to write whole sixteen(16) digit numbers in front of my master card inside the box they ask me for my card's number. Note: NOT MY SECURITY number at d back of the card. Am talking about the one in the front.

Thanks and happy weekend

24hours
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello,

which one is the card Number?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Mcslize: Hello,

which one is the card Number?
Numbers on your card
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
eph12:
Numbers on your card

Thank u very much. U have been of help to me in this forum. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chukslar: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Very very ugly experience with NonnyKings Logistics!!!

Full details with Proof coming soon.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
GiggsTk:
Are you also a victim of lost goods? some of us are just silent, so as to be able have enough evdence and justification when we speak, and probably also to give them the benefit of doubt.
Not lost goods. What did you ship? I may be of help if your goods were lost.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chukslar: Very very ugly experience with NonnyKings Logistics!!!

Full details with Proof coming soon.
Lost goods? Contact me please. I've been able to settle my problem with them(not missing goods o) very amicably because I had some sort of leverage over them.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hopefully,next week I will announce what I presume to be a new shipping company (here) .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chartey: Not lost goods. What did you ship? I may be of help if your goods were lost.
I will appreciate that, but mine was said to get lost when they were going to waybill it to kogi state. The said person (whom Augusta sent) claimed he forgot it in the car he boarded while going to the park. just a tablet and some wristwatches. they claimed its not just my own, its getting close to three weeks now, and they are still promising me in vain even after I have decided to bear a part of the burden since I felt anyone could make a mistake.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
GiggsTk:
I will appreciate that, but mine was said to get lost when they were going to waybill it to kogi state. The said person (whom Augusta sent) claimed he forgot it in the car he boarded while going to the park. just a tablet and some wristwatches. they claimed its not just my own, its getting close to three weeks now, and they are still promising me in vain even after I have decided to bear a part of the burden since I felt anyone could make a mistake.
Ok. Not the person I thought. Goodluck bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2014
i read all 21 pages in 4hrs.. ol boy... i think im almost ready to do my first transaction...

hopefully, i'll stick to nonnykings and st. patrick for now. they seem to have the best track record.. i would ignore nonnykings current flops and see it maybe as a small hitch... lemme sit back and see how things go with them. im subscribing to this thread and hopping unto another one to learn more.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
5p1naz: i read all 21 pages in 4hrs.. ol boy... i think im almost ready to do my first transaction...
hopefully, i'll stick to nonnykings and st. patrick for now. they seem to have the best track record.. i would ignore nonnykings current flops and see it maybe as a small hitch... lemme sit back and see how things go with them. im subscribing to this thread and hopping unto another one to learn more.

For your peace of mind, use NonnyKings STRICTLY for Express Shipping.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2014
rawe45: Is there a way to change the "ship to Nigeria"? or a way to avoid shipping cost to Nigeria since I'll be shipping to china..

Just inform the seller to would like him to ship to your Agent in China thats it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Quote of the Day
It is always one's virtues and not one's vices that precipitate one into disaster.
Rebecca West

Love Quote of the Day
One must not trifle with love.
Alfred de Musset

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the tree of life. Science is the tree of death.
William Blake

Nature Quote of the Day
What nature delivers to us is never stale. Because what nature creates has eternity in it.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Funny Quote of the Day
A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married.
H. L. Mencken

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2014
5p1naz: i read all 21 pages in 4hrs.. ol boy... i think im almost ready to do my first transaction...

all the best bro, little piece of advice.
Don't stick to one shipper for normal/express.
Always have a back up.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2014
CHIBYKE GLOBAL

Latest #Freight Update: We help #Nigerian customers to pay money to their suppliers in #China & #India. Let's chat >> BBM 229CE297#Nigeria.Please kindly rebroadcast & God bless you!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2014
GiggsTk:

I smell a BIG RAT, how can one forget a tab and some batteries when. its not a bag of garri that is stored in the booth .

Hold the person sent, he is not telling the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.