Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29905 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by fiverrwin(f): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Just listen and do what you want to do
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by BUSHHUNTER: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
K
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AdmiralPato(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
oabel: For where? guys don't have such patient again.

Bros.. Its Patience.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
NO!
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Djdamian(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
I so love bossy women.....their rants turn me on!......

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by echobee(f): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2014
mencade5: bossy woman are full of themselves, soft approach doesnt work on them. Hard treatment is what they need to respect you.
U dat i dealt with last nite grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by lilmax(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2014
xynerise: Wetin I dey do with bossy woman in the first place when I no dey find Green card?

This is why a man should never be a house husband while the wife provides for the family. The scenario is even a nightmare lipsrsealed
your head is there
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sweetguy10(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1: Most Bossy women eat like horses I swear. grin
grin

And they're always Fat !

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Don't ever openly discuss her bossy nature; else she will get self conscious and pretend to change. Such changes are only temporary and will be unleashed with vengeful tenaciousness if you ever happen to fall into a permanent relationship through marriage. Just observe and quit when it is not working out.

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2014
If those are the qualities of a bossy woman, then I am a bossy lady. I dictate what happens and how it should happen though diplomatically!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Witches. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Gynacologist(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2014
AdmiralPato: cool During Sex...

She Is Always On Top.
u got me ctackin on dz..

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by bigtt76(f): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2014
People shaaa ...get work! Early Monday morning ...see the crowd reading this.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Smartsyn(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
That first pics kinda make me forget every thing I read in the article...

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

Perfect.... a lady with sense

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by lilmax(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2014
If you dont want a bossy lady then be the boss dont depend on her

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

abi?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by englishmart(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2014
But I'm a bossy man na
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by EdidemOluomo: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Weda bossy or not,she's got a tendency to cheat,infact that's when she does cheat because she knows you cant do jack.

xp17: personally, I like bossy women, I like their confidence and they hardly cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool

14 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2014

u be bad woman..

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Ventura1: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Blame the men, they allow it all in the name of love
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2014
its over ...

isn't hard to say
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by myspnigeria: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Only god can deliver person from some bossy women
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Benipowerx75(f): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2014
I rather be submissive biko. When you are humble,you avoid most problems in relationships. Being submissive does not mean you are stupid. When you are bossy,you miss out on pple's creative ideas or opinion.

10 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
ogawisdom: Bossy ladies r for weakmen grin this happens when the woman is more educated, more experienced, older, richer
Etc than d man who is only in d rship for wat he stands to gain materially than for anytin else. A man shld b a man else he may b treated lik a woman if he is nt lively up to d name undecided

Yours is inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by NaLaugh: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't play that ish, and they get it from the very first day, so nah..
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Submissive Women are very sexy whereas bossy bitches are a turnoff. Most bossy women ended up being Single mothers. Am not saying all single mothers are bossy....but most are. my 2cent

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Edusouls(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes u re right somehow, due to their ego, they dont cheat easily..
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala: You may come across different types of women on the dating scene. But you may land in a tough situation when you start dating bossy women. Bossy women come in the same package as submissive types early on, but before you know it they may start ruling your home and hearth and entangle you in their tight tentacles, and then you are lost.

How does one identify bossy women early on, before you find your life controlled by remote control by these maiden-Abachas?

There are many warning signs, like: you do not get a chance to form or express an opinion of your own, you are always on the defensive, having to explain how you spend your time and what you do, you are nervous and twitchy all the time and your life now centers around her interests and her whims.

Bossy women do the following to slowly take control of your life..

1. She Plans All The Dates

All your dates will soon revolve around what she likes to do, where she likes to go, how much she wants you to spend, and she will also decide what you will do on the dates. Men complain that such women are enraged when they (the men) suggest any alternative activity. Men are advised not to succumb to such pressure tactics to do anything they don’t like to do on a date. If it is her turn to choose a place for a date, ask her for several options and do not accept anything you dislike in terms of place, type of activity or budget. For example, you should not agree going to a restaurant where you do not like the food.

2. She Insults You Often

Bossy women may make it a habit to belittle you all the time, with jokes about your looks, job, education or hobbies, trying to gain dominance in a playful manner. Men are advised not to put up with such behaviour in the guise of good humour. Instead, maybe you can give back in the same coin, with some ‘good humoured’ jibes to her. She will probably realize her mistake.

3. She Is The Decision-Maker

Bossy women think they know better than others. They exercise this delusion on their boyfriends by deciding everything for them, like what clothes to wear or what topping to have on their pizza. Some submissive men will let these women mother them, without realizing what a deep pit they are likely to fall into. All is lost after marriage - they join the legions often-pecked hubbies who simply cannot make a decision without their boss!

4. She Chooses Your Social Circle

Bossy women see your friends as a threat to their control over you, a competitor for the time you devote to them. Slowly they will begin to narrow your circle of friends to whom they like and perceive as non-threatening. You will soon be spending less and less time with your buddies and socializing more with people who she has chosen as your circle of friends. Don’t be surprised if you lose many of your old female friends as well.

5. She Takes Over Your House

Your bossy girlfriend just invades your living space and soon your place will be cluttered with scented candles, odd perfumes, pictures of children, sceneries and flowers and generally an alien atmosphere. She takes full charge of how to arrange and decorate your apartment, leaving you out of the picture!

6. She Controls Your Budget

Bossy women love to control their boyfriend’s budget. They would like to gain a hold on your credit card and transfer your drinks budget to finance their new wardrobe. Be wary of such control freaks, who will lecture you on your extravagance, and later, will empty your wallet while jewellery shopping.

7. She Influences Your Career

Bossy women are resentful if you are working hard at the office and may influence you to quit your job. Another scenario is when they make you quit a job you like, for another one that makes you more money. Either way, you lose your sleep!

8. She Controls Your Time

A bossy girlfriend holds you on a leash, scheduling how you spend the day. Now that both have cell phones, she keeps a tab on your activities and holds you accountable for every minute and how you spend it.

If a bossy woman is ruling your life, it is time for some self-searching and attitude reversal.
Pick up the courage to leave a woman who treats you as second-rate!

Guys have you dated a bossy woman before?
Are you dating a bossy woman?
Ladies are you bossing your guy around?

Is this what being bossy means?! undecided

Well, I like bossy women. It shows that they know what they are about and what they want.

The only way to control a bossy woman is to control her mind.

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
lilmax: If you dont want a bossy lady then be the boss dont depend on her

So true!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by danot1030: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Tymax: You don't "date" a bossy chic. You dump her.

I don't see the sense in dating "another man" like me. angry
well said man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.