Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29910 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by xtervaganza(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Why would I prefer a bossy woman when I can get myself a boobsy woman cheesy
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by vislabraye(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Opiosko: Men don't like to feel being bossed, that's why some lady's resorts to seduction.
. Exactly. No man likes to be bossed or made to look incompetent. Seduction is more acceptable because it is less humiliating. Besides you can refuse seduction.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: pm me let's hook up fast.
#Following; rather... wink
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by aariwa(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Go and die bastard
baggy4luv: you are a big fool both onland and online..
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by makkitush: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2014
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool
i feel u.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: #Following; rather... wink
pm i insist!:|
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: If you read my post and understood it, you'd see that I know the difference but from majority of the comments on this thread, most people seem to think any lady who can hold her own is bossy, hence my post.

Very well said...
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

cool

#WOMAN.. Be Submissive and go make me Breakfast now or! angry
BIG UP MAN!!!
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ofcourse there has to be a leader/follower as you all have decided to label it but even as a leader, you have to listen to your followers, I only have a problem when the supposed leader decrees his words as laws which cannot be questioned(which is what most naija men want)thereby labeling any woman who dares to ask, not submissive.

Btw, what will happen if you greet her first and make her breakfast? You balls vanish?

Erm, Madam;

A Mans words inside his house are LAW! #Simple&Short.

You reserve the right to biitch about it, you have the right to air your feelings about it, you have the right to even appeal his words in the highest Court of Marriage appeal headed by the Chief Justice of the Family; THE MAN. But it still wouldnt change.

SO where a woman becomes unsubmissive is when she hears the LAW and disobeys the LAW without proper approval from the head of Government (THE MAN). cool

Ask for the question of 'what will happen if I greet her first and make her breakfast', I will take it that you were cracking a joke and respond with a ' grin ' laughing smiley. However, please stop making such jokes from here on except its is the 1st of April. angry

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: pm i insist!:|
...never swayed by insistence grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: ...never swayed by insistence grin

#Bossy! cool
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Heamah: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
baggy4luv: Prerequisite for bossy women.
1.Beg to date
2.Beg to marry..its called abefe in yoruba..
How to discipline her..
1.Divide attention toward her
2.Replace her with a superior chick
3.Stop giving indept details about you..
4.Hard sex and absence..
5.Continuous defaulter of her rules.
(Thank me later)

Is that supposed to be for your wife or a girlfriend? If that is what you must do for a woman you call a wife, why not give advice to simply avoid marrying a bossy woman.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
E get as u go fucc woman wether she bossy or not the next morning she go LOYAL! foreva and ever.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm, Madam;

A Mans words inside his house are LAW! #Simple&Short.

You reserve the right to biitch about it, you have the right to air your feelings about it, you have the right to even appeal his words in the highest Court of Marriage appeal headed by the Chief Justice of the Family; THE MAN. But it still wouldnt change.

SO where a woman becomes unsubmissive is when she hears the LAW and disobeys the LAW without proper approval from the Government (THE MAN). cool

Ask for the question of 'what will happen if I greet her first and make her breakfast', I will take it that you were cracking a joke and respond with a ' grin ' laughing smiley. However, please stop making such jokes from here on except its is the 1st of April. angry

Hehehe grin, inside 'HIS' house you say? I'd like to think the right word there is 'THEIR' house and No, his word is not law, not as far as I'm concerned especially if its something that affects me directly, like you rightly said, I can appeal but where you failed is saying it wouldn't change no matter what, tah! It can change and definitely will change sometimes(supposing one is dealing with a reasonable man here).

As regards cooking for her, your response has clearly shown how much of an unromantic/inconsiderate fella you are tongue.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by pickabeau1: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Dude

You are mixing female bosses and bossy females

MadCow1:

Naaa.. Whats funny is that you speak so confidently about something you are clueless about.

I dont deal with Whimppy women. Its a turn off.

If you understood what I said about 'controlling her mind', you would realise that your questions are unnecessary.

It takes a Man of a different level of intellect to date|marry a bossy lady. Example are Husbands of women like: Okonjo-Iweala, Diezani, Akunyili Dora (of blessed memory), e.t.c. Those are Boss ladies who deal with peoples and governments bigger than their husbands yet their Husbands still have control over them. You think its by force?! NO! Its by using the 'Jedi Mind tricks'.

Bossy Women are Grown Man stuff, Biitch Niggas can stick to Instagram biitches. cool.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
(Quote author=MadCow1]

#Bossy! cool[/quote]MadCow! Why evils grin sad
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: Dude

You are mixing female bosses and bossy females

Very thin line fam!

They infact tend to get crossed more often than none.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by pickabeau1: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Very thin line fam!

They infact tend to get crossed more often than none.

Yes.. i agree it can

A woman who attains leadership will more often than not will have shown some 'bossy' traits which men too will have shown
However its not all cases
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
ok i order u to pm me now! ; cry grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: ok i order u to pm me now! ; cry grin
cool grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Anacksunamun: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nah, I disagree with the OP. The qualities he listed there ain't Bossy, but a quality of an annoying nagging woman.

As for me, I can date a bossy woman. They're like other types of women, you just have to find her buttons and she'll be loyal to you. Bossy (not bad-mannered) women rock because of their strong personality. The fact is, low self-esteem men always feel threatened about any woman that has a strong personality and opinion of her own. This is why some low self-esteemed men don't like marrying women that earns more than them or are richer than them, they will feel threatened by her income, they loose their natural "leadership" title because they're afraid. They prefer wussy women. Such men are wusses!!

If you are confident of yourself, you can tame a bossy woman and make her loyal to you. Bossy women are damn loyal. They stick up for their men through thick and thin. What irks a bossy woman is a man belittling her or her contributions/opinions. Appreciate her efforts, let her make decisions once in a while and she will give you your respect.

Guys, if you can make a bossy woman love you, as in fall crazily in love with you, she will drop her bossy attitude for ONLY you. You'll earn her respect which is hard to come by. When dating a bossy woman, don't treat her like a slave, in as much as men are the leader of the pack, appreciating a bossy woman's efforts, allowing her make some decisions and following some of her steps, is all they ask from men. Don't relegate them to the background, once in a while, let her have her way in an argument/decision planning. It doesn't makes the man a sissy for that, it makes the bossy lady love her man and appreciate that her man is able to allow take some decisions by herself. Heck, that's what relationships are all about - Partnership. Your lover is your partner. That a man is a boss in the relationship doesn't mean he shouldn't care about his boo's views. That's autocratic!! We're talking of love not business transactions. Until a man stops looking down on woman or feel she and her decisions are inferior, they'll keep having problems with bossy/opinionated women.

Please men, relationships is about two people, the decisions should be about two people as well. The "boss" in an organisation/business entity, is different from the "boss" in a love relationship. Appreciate your partners decisions and allow them make some good decisions themselves, and you will see bossy women are lovely to date once you tame them and show them you are loyal to them. They love fiercely and unconditionally!!

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: cool grin
you have to obey me girl. cry grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AdmiralPato(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
queensenglish91: Such an energy saver grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Anacksunamun: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Naaa.. Whats funny is that you speak so confidently about something you are clueless about.

I dont deal with Whimppy women. Its a turn off.

If you understood what I said about 'controlling her mind', you would realise that your questions are unnecessary.

It takes a Man of a different level of intellect to date|marry a bossy lady. Example are Husbands of women like: Okonjo-Iweala, Diezani, Akunyili Dora (of blessed memory), e.t.c. Those are Boss ladies who deal with peoples and governments bigger than their husbands yet their Husbands still have control over them. You think its by force?! NO! Its by using the 'Jedi Mind tricks'.

Bossy Women are Grown Man stuff, Biitch Niggas can stick to Instagram biitches. cool.
My Nigga!! Preach!! coolcool
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AriDsexy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
maxism2: a bossy woman would always ask u 2 :

wash her panties,

change her pad during menstruation

dictate to u the kind of friends 2 keep

choose ur friends 4 u

ask u not to watch football with ur friends

tell u to go and eat in a restaurant that she can't cook or is tired to cook

only sex u whenever she's Hot if not no sex
Change her pad during menstruation,are you for real?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Anacksunamun: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Your First and most important mistake is thinking that most of the Males commenting here are actually Men.. cool grin

#BitchNiggas are not Men. It takes more than Pubic Hair and a diick to be qualified as a Man.
Gbamest!!
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by daveP(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Had one that was taking advantage of ma 'cooldomness'(at work) grin grin to boss me around(buy me credit,see set the dis dat,ul help me go downstairs......(like i don turn robot).one day i fes gaan,see how i drop angry lines.she con cryyyyy! Later i discovered why...but is bossing a guy around anoda way to signal to him?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm bossy. But doesn't mean I'm gonna let him know. Come on, what's the fun in that. Unless it's a d/s relationship though, then it's a diff ball game.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: you have to obey me girl. cry grin
At your service, Sir cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by hisprinceship: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why keep up with a bossy woman? Simply impeach her joor
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool
Now that's a real man talking with real confidence and high self esteem. Your head dey correct!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.