Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29911 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
vislabraye: . Can a bossy wife be submissive ? Can she trust your judgment ? Does she believe in you ? If your babe wants to change 70 percent of who you are, I think she's the one who's insecure.
It's human to want others to submite to u, trust ur judgment nd believes in u. U expect it from her nd she expects that from u. So whose wish or expectation do u think should be granted?.......
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
When you marry a bossy woman; say BYE to your extended family. She'll control your life, your friends', your parents & siblings.

Be ready to take the hatred and insults from your friends and relatives.

A woman is created to help, and to submit. Nor be my head woman go break the order of God!

You wanna be bossy? Then stay single and boss your maids.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Tymax: You don't "date" a bossy chic. You dump her.

I don't see the sense in dating "another man" like me. angry

Buhahahaha
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by seunoni34(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Opiosko: I feel u bro, all these weaklings here are making it sound as if those class of women are devil himself. Truth is that those tendecies are a manifestation of confidence and can be found among men too. All these weaklings are just looking for someone the feels they are better than so they can form macho nd small little tin gods. #fact is that 'Only weak guy run from confident babes!
Probably you don't know what a bossy woman looks like, you think it's all of this? It's probably very very far from it... It's worse than you think it is & no matter how "manly" you think you are gonna be to her to make her see you as the boss her "bossy" attitude still remains the same. And there is a chance that she will keep looking for ways to counter your "strong man" tactics.
So for how long are you gonna continue?
Those guys you tagged "weaklings" are not weak in that sense. They just got no energy to keep up with that sh*t not even when there are other alternatives.
Prevention is always better than cure Bro!!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
patrickdarlins: u be bad woman..
...on the contrary, they don't believe they are bossy. I mean, the real, Delilah(s). They don't admit it...
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Godfullsam(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=purplesummer]I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

badt girl
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by baggy4luv(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Prerequisite for bossy women.
1.Beg to date
2.Beg to marry..its called abefe in yoruba..
How to discipline her..
1.Divide attention toward her
2.Replace her with a superior chick
3.Stop giving indept details about you..
4.Hard sex and absence..
5.Continuous defaulter of her rules.
(Thank me later)

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by DukeNija(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Is this what being bossy means?! undecided

Well, I like bossy women. It shows that they know what they are about and what they want.

The only way to control a bossy woman is to control her mind.

And what about what you want? Does she also know what you want? Funny thing is, u've never been with a bossy woman.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Mmmm and I'm very bossy on bed... tongue

Some men here are just pussys!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: I like bossy ladies. It's a turn on to be bossed by a hotie!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by DukeNija(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
seunoni34:
Probably you don't know what a bossy woman looks like, you think it's all of this? It's probably very very far from it... It's worse than you think it is & no matter how "manly" you think you are gonna be to her to make her see you as the boss her "bossy" attitude still remains the same. And there is a chance that she will keep looking for ways to counter your "strong man" tactics.
Those guys you tagged "weaklings" are not weak in that sense. They just got no energy to keep up with that sh*t not even when there are other alternatives.

Don't mind that clueless kid. He equates being Bossy to being Confident. Ignorance.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Most women are bossy one way or the other if and when you give them the chance. But those you classify as "Bossy women" are expressive. They don't pretend. Which can be good in a relationship.

However, when you allow a woman or man to override your dignity, you will be ruined.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by DukeNija(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Lol. You go fear na. Some Men like being dominated. Psychos

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by baggy4luv(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2014
aariwa: Depends on the woman.I would prefer a bossy woman like nkem;88.Having her as a boss in a marriage would be cute.Would cook for her every morning,wash her undies,lick her womanliness,transfer my income to her acc regularly,listen to her on what she wants for the day e.t.cgrin grin grin
you are a big fool both onland and online..
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: Mmmm and I'm very bossy on bed... tongue

Who gives a p.huck... It's Monday morning anyways cool
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Did u believe me?8-)8-)8-)
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2014
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool

Word! @ bolded

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: Did u believe me?8-)8-)8-)
I wouldn't date a man I can't respect nor be in my best behaviour around him.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by iyisco2001(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

Before, I been luv u, buh now, I go dey run for uu grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by vislabraye(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Opiosko: It's human to want others to submite to u, trust ur judgment nd believes in u. U expect it from her nd she expects that from u. So whose wish or expectation do u think should be granted?.......
. Expecting it from me is okay, but must I be bossed into it ? I love intelligent and smart ladies, but they are not necessarily bossy.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by dadoctore(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: Mmmm and I'm very bossy on bed... tongue

Whaaaat!!! Was just *passing by jejely ooo* but seeing dis comment just halted my steps like shocked see open challenge ooo!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sisiafrika(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2014
sweetguy10: grin

And they're always Fat !
I'm not fat!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
seunoni34:
Sir i have been around a few of em, earned their respect nd admiration so i can tell u that the picture u guys are painting is wrong. Bossy is not necessarily being arognant nd mean spirited. Place ur opinion on d table nd let her come with hers. If ur propsal is better she will follow it unless u. The problem most men have is that they want or expect their woman to accept their every wish.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2014
vislabraye: . Expecting it from me is okay, but must I be bossed into it ? I love intelligent and smart ladies, but they are not necessarily bossy.
Men don't like to feel being bossed, that's why some lady's resorts to seduction.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
I have had one and it was a tug of war and she almost cried when I told her I will never marry a woman like her! Well,that was the beginning of the end of the affair.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by tellwisdom: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Who is bose again?? ....what did she do? sad
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2014
DukeNija:

Don't mind that clueless kid. He equates being Bossy to being Confident. Ignorance.
Mr ' clueful' sir can u convince me otherwise?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
DukeNija:

And what about what you want? Does she also know what you want? Funny thing is, u've never been with a bossy woman.

Naaa.. Whats funny is that you speak so confidently about something you are clueless about.

I dont deal with Whimppy women. Its a turn off.

If you understood what I said about 'controlling her mind', you would realise that your questions are unnecessary.

It takes a Man of a different level of intellect to date|marry a bossy lady. Example are Husbands of women like: Okonjo-Iweala, Diezani, Akunyili Dora (of blessed memory), e.t.c. Those are Boss ladies who deal with peoples and governments bigger than their husbands yet their Husbands still have control over them. You think its by force?! NO! Its by using the 'Jedi Mind tricks'.

Bossy Women are Grown Man stuff, Biitch Niggas can stick to Instagram biitches. cool.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sparkboy4122: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
i beg, if a bossy chick go make me stay in line:sometime we dey misbehave.....no wahala, but insult thing ... hmmmm na where problem go dey ooooo grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: ...on the contrary, they don't believe they are bossy. I mean, the real, Delilah(s). They don't admit it...
at all....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Naaa.. Whats funny is that you speak so confidently about something you are clueless about.

I dont deal with Whimppy women. Its a turn off.

If you understood what I said about 'controlling her mind', you would realise that your questions are unnecessary.

It takes a Man of a different level of intellect to date|marry a bossy lady. Example are Husbands of women like: Okonjo-Iweala, Diezani, Akunyili Dora (of blessed memory), e.t.c. Those are Boss ladies who deal with peoples and governments bigger than their husbands yet their Husbands still have control over them. You think its by force?! NO! Its by using the 'Jedi Mind tricks'.

Bossy Women are Grown Man stuff, Biitch Niggas can stick to Instagram biitches. cool.
Tell em menh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.