Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29906 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by macpetrus(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
RUN!!!!
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool
I feel u bro, all these weaklings here are making it sound as if those class of women are devil himself. Truth is that those tendecies are a manifestation of confidence and can be found among men too. All these weaklings are just looking for someone the feels they are better than so they can form macho nd small little tin gods. #fact is that 'Only weak guy run from confident babes!

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by victorazy(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Yep! But they have equal advantages
(1) Sex pleased
(2) Sickness free
(3) Bold and can defend u
(4) They care
(5) Can buy u a car grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by eeewise(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2014
mencade5: bossy woman are full of themselves, soft approach doesnt work on them. Hard treatment is what they need to respect you.
1000likes..enough said
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by cocoberry(f): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2014
That is soooo not true! Always love it on top, Yet cocoberry is not a bossyLADY!

AdmiralPato: cool During Sex...

She Is Always On Top.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Edusouls(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Bossy women hve their advantages, they re vry intelligent and they dont like to see things go wrong, when they luv they can be faithful, cos they re focused on their man, they re not gullible unlike other women, they try to contribute to ur life in ways they can, bossy women can lead u to sucess..their disadvantages is that they like to control ur life, making u uncomfortable sometimes, they re too rigdid and likes things done in their way, they re not bad at all, just that they re fighters. In some cases where a man's life is so scattered, bossy women re the best ones to acommpany those type..too much submisive girls re vry gullible, and they cant even give reasonable ideas or contribution to ur life, and they have a higher risk of cheating, cos they lack much will power and mind of their own...

15 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AdmiralPato(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by ogawisdom(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2014
emmyrichie:

Yours is inferiority complex.
Wat is this weakling saying, u wan carry woman way u no fit man hw she no go boss u. Shoe get size lipsrsealed
A woman u can nt lead is nt your woman, if u r d one lookin up to her in everytin then u ve no right to call urself d man in dt rship again. tongue

Jst statin d obvious to make men work harder sha

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2014
______
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by benatex(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
that first picture sha grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Maximus17(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2014
For Every Bossy woman, there is a softspot, discover it, learn it and hit it hard when the need arises!!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Kay17: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
On the flip side, it seems the "macho" men have an inferiority complex for sophisticated women.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=xp17][color=#000099]personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.
The scene you mentioned in Eddy Murphy movie-"coming to America" makes me remember those good old days. Miss him sha.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by olaezebala: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Not an option I've ever taking but I heard it works for those that can do it so just "beat the biatch"
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by biz2get(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Tymax: You don't "date" a bossy chic. You dump her.

I don't see the sense in dating "another man" like me. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by zyzxx(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2014
bossy
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by yommyuk: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Not my type and never will be undecided
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by vislabraye(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2014

. Beware, the feminist will start calling you a chauvinist. It's funny how men can remain with a bossy chick.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by mencade5(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
echobee:
U dat i dealt with last nite grin grin tongue
all you did last nite was moaned and turned, when i was banging you. Hahahaha....you couldnt even count the number of times you cummed tongue. Hahahahaha....echobee na wa ooooo
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by aariwa(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Depends on the woman.I would prefer a bossy woman like nkem;88.Having her as a boss in a marriage would be cute.Would cook for her every morning,wash her undies,lick her womanliness,transfer my income to her acc regularly,listen to her on what she wants for the day e.t.cgrin grin grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by mtthwbar(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Life is 2 short to be hanging around with bossy ladies. grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by omega2128(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2014
bossy woman is the worst thing that can happen to intellectual upright man.
Bossy woman will always look for ways to pull you down because she has to make you inferior to her.
There will be fight always in such relationship because she will never agree with you even when you are right.
When you need her help most that when you would regret your life most.
She would rather seek opinion of others than to seek her partner opinion.
She will be competing her man in every aspects. If you married one then you are in competition for life- two captains in a ship.

Relationship suppose to be synergy not competition. Bossy woman's mission is to take trouser from you and gives you not skirt but diaper.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Infoay: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2014
The avoidance of a bossy woman is the beginning of wisdom in this regard o!
Shine your eyes and view her in at least 3D...
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by smudge2079(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2014
U dump her as.s. There is no point stayin in such relationship, only one person can wear d trouser, me!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2014
I like bossy ladies. It's a turn on to be bossed by a hotie!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm..
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sexylogan(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014

On point. Been there done that.

All the points described one of my exes.

She begged and pleaded but I had had more than enuff trouble from her to last a lifetime.

Guys, don't for one second think you can change a bossy woman. Take my advice and RUN.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by vislabraye(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Opiosko: I feel u bro, all these weaklings here are making it sound as if those class of women are devil himself. Truth is that those tendecies are a manifestation of confidence and can be found among men too. All these weaklings are just looking for someone the feels they are better than so they can form macho nd small little tin gods. #fact is that 'Only weak guy run from confident babes!
. Can a bossy wife be submissive ? Can she trust your judgment ? Does she believe in you ? If your babe wants to change 70 percent of who you are, I think she's the one who's insecure.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2014

am now pitying ur current man

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Tymax(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
vislabraye: . Beware, the feminist will start calling you a chauvinist. It's funny how men can remain with a bossy chick.
Lol. Don't mind all these feminists. grin Na mumu go allow one small geh to dey control am.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Tymax(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Adikam: am now pitying ur current man
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by DukeNija(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
xp17: personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool

So you will date a controlling woman because you think she's less likely to cheat? Lol
And you feel the best way to live is to keep pressing your woman's 'buttons' just to get basic things and favours?
And you think Bossy women are confident and the non Bossy ones are less confident? Lol
Bossy women are control freaks. They are not necessarily confident, infact, from experience, they are the most insecure women.
Like the original article stated, only weak and sheeplike Men will be comfortable in such draining and exhausting relationships.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.