Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42294 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
cry cry cry
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Read it again sir cool
i did grin
*hugs her*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan. lipsrsealed
Fash20: Na dat old woman wea dey ur village dey do u. U better go beg her b4 she ...
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

yes that was it-- i.e if a guy just comes to you and give you a smack on the cheek or lip without telling you i mean you may not be his bf or whatever. You know? It's quite revolting don't you think?
its not possible
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
lipsrsealed
Talk o grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: its not possible

um it's pretty possible, seen it happen, almost happened to me though, I'm a guy anyway.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 1miccza: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: u wont even dare. *drags her close and kisses her to stupor*
wetin u wan do now?

Kissing to stupor??Bros remain small for us naa no finish all the kisses oo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
snadguy007:

Hmmm cry
:/ wat nw
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

Well hurry up, I'm getting tired of waiting, you are taking much too long. cheesy

uhmm wait, lemme stop by at the chemist for postinor.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by greggng: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

I wish I know how to reach u to steal a kiss cos ur mouth na virgin mouth since u never kiss b4 lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Talk o grin
embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: embarassed
Awww are you blushing for me?
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

um it's pretty possible, seen it happened, almost happened to me though, I'm a guy anyway.
a girl kissed without Ūя̲̅ consentℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ she mad or sumthing U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊ ont know her from eni wia
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jamean:

ok..serious face
U no well o, appears u don't check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Nothing my dear grin

Well, you know I like your lips, that's why you became my side piece. lol cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Princecharmin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
and it could be me... tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tr3y(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Issokay.
Lies and more lies..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

Well, you know I like your lips, that's why you became my side piece. lol cheesycheesy
grin grin. Naughty gal grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: a girl kissed without Ūя̲̅ consentℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ she mad or sumthing U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊ ont know her from eni wia

I think I saw her just twice or three times, but on that day I was just hanging out with few friends, and surprisingly she came and sat at a fence quite opposite me, and a chat began and then I saw a kiss coming towards me, well I would shy from it, most of em thought she was my gf..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
greggng:

I wish I know how to reach u to steal a kiss cos ur mouth na virgin mouth since u never kiss b4 lol
sad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
1miccza:

Kissing to stupor??Bros remain small for us naa no finish all the kisses oo
dey dere make fan de blow u. I don comot bra put mouth for ni'pple since oo.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Awww are you blushing for me?
grin grin grin
No sir cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: dey dere make fan de blow u. I don comot bra put mouth for ni'pple since oo.
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
No sir cool
Admit it joor grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Princecharmin: and it could be me... tongue
Princecharmin you're quite younger than me
I don see the one I senior here cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Admit it joor grin grin grin
Pls dont put me at a cross road with Khiaa sad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 1miccza: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: dey dere make fan de blow u. I don comot bra put mouth for ni'pple since oo.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) bros make e be say na only one nipple ur mouth dey oo because na hose plus my lips I dey carry come so oooo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks! cool
so.. What do you do?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by peleson: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

embarassed embarassed

Lmao@ kisses her to stupor

Like seriously ur lips are kissable. I dnt mind kissing u to stupor smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Pls dont put me at a cross road with Khiaa sad
"I'm torn inbetween the two, cos I really wanna be with you"
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Which kain guy dey kiss woman by force?
It happens all the time. Don't act as if you are not aware of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.