Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42295 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
milinda:

Sure I do need sum more. Verses not kisses
Nah Food
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by milinda(f): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tonetonz: bite him
Lmao, dats nt fair o. If d mouth stinks well serves him ryt
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
grin grin grin
That's very funny!

But, I dont eat garri embarassed
i take this as a 'yes'.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by biz2get(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

Me too oh... maybe your the one am waiting for oh...
Abeg were yuu at? grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Any time

so when you go teach me those kissing skills na....??

u kw say m still a leaner .... ( boss d boss .... d great kisser that kisses two ladies with eyes closed at once. )

hmm ..me dey respect u oo...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by milinda(f): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Nah Food
Na u ask o, sho!!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
snadguy007: shocked you mean it ??
U dey fear?? No fear oooo.... U be my persin ooo wont react dat way ooo8-)
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: undecided

Where on mother earth re u sweetie?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
milinda:
Na u ask o, sho!!!
1 Pet. 5:14
14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ.
1Thess 5:26
Greet all the brethren with aholy kiss.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by snadguy007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: U dey fear?? No fear oooo.... U be my persin ooo wont react dat way ooo8-)
cheesy i dey fear before but i no fear again....make i start to dey rehearse how i go take kiss u now tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
benbuks:

so when you go teach me those kissing skills na....??

u kw say m still a leaner .... ( boss d boss .... d great kisser that kisses two ladies with eyes closed at once. )

hmm ..me dey respect u oo...
Looking for whom to blame on judgement day right??.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by sainty2k3(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are u serious! So the price for kissing all did ladies no pass hot slap, ba damua, make I begin dey kiss all of una, let's belong it one kiss one slap, na u go tire na cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Pinkytracy: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'll sue him for assault!! lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by JEITO: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
In a situation like this, one would wonder what PSY would do

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Looking for whom to blame on judgement day right??.

nop..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
snadguy007: cheesy i dey fear before but i no fear again....make i start to dey rehearse how i go take kiss u now tongue
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Looking for whom to blame on judgement day right??.

not at all , everyone is solely responsible for all his deeds

its kinda fun here sha..

kiss case closed .

guys & ladies should stop worrying about kisses .lets think of better tinz

#let.love.lead......let..lust...lost.....

1luv.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rudepen(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
suarez tWINO....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kunleskey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy:

Another hot slap Gbosaaa a.......
yeapa! then it will turn to fight in which i won't allow it to happen,for me not to allow that to happen i will huge\embrace you tightly so dat you will not raise you hand again..and when that happen it can lead to....... Let' us keep it there...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.

seems you didn't get what she meant @OP..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by snadguy007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: hmmmmm

Hmmm cry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by architectayo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibabe3: Na slap o, no free launch not even in freetown

U don carry come now, every thing na business for u.

Ok come how for kissing and short time wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.

I like u...u fiiiiine!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Suresh08:
No doubt ur a flirt..
I like ur type tho.
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SPSpecial(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014

yeepaa hahahaha grin grin
bite instead of kiss n slap. na u wicked past. wch part his tongue or lips.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Jasi7(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.

Wetin b all dis formin wey u dey form....y r gurls always formin?...dis ws d same reaction some ladies gave in d thread about how u would feel if sum1 mistakenly touched u on ur privates...whats up wit all d hot slap and givin of d ''what did u jst do' look..abeg abeg abeg,make una lock up wit dis una behavior jare...d tin no jst follow!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

seems you didn't get what she meant @OP..
probably
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by queensenglish91: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: u wan try my kissing prowess? grin
Uncle, it is not by prowess oh. Herpes is real.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kunleskey: yeapa! then it will turn to fight in which i won't allow it to happen,for me not to allow that to happen i will huge\embrace you tightly so dat you will not raise you hand again..and when that happen it can lead to....... Let' us keep it there...
Hahahahha you are still a learner. I go headbutt you and if blood no commot for your mouth ehh call me softsparkyy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 4lorunsho(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
a friend wanted to try that with me ; I said I will slap her ' she was shocked. Ave never kissed b4
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why will a guy kiss me without my consent? I will slap him period. undecided

Thank God say I be lefty, I go slap am the one way he go dey see stars. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.