Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31574 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Not every fuwadu suppose result to pregnancy. We should b talking about this thing.....not as a surprise ke.
Shiit happens. If you don't want pregnancy then take precautions.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Rooneyboy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:
Sorry I don't understand, obbti is your twtr handle? Pls wats ur twtr handle so I can fflw back.

lols !

touch screen things

that was actually 'on Twitter'

hope u follow back
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Empress2014: Lol...you talk like its a woman who made herself pregnant, its ur sperm that result to d preggy, why on earth don't u use a condom in the first place if you don't want to impregnate someone? And again its not all women contraceptive works for and it will even get to a stage that contraceptive leads to shedding excess of blood while menstrating, if u knw u don't want a baby unplanned, pls don't put d blame on d woman,you should be protective as well
I wonder o. See as how they're talking as if it is the lady who impregnated herself. Ladies should be careful with contraceptives because pills like postinor 2 causes menorrahgia (excessive menstrual bleeding) and prolonged usage disrupts the menstrual cycle.

9 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 1one: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
I wonder o. See as how they're talking as if it is the lady who impregnated herself. Ladies should be careful with contraceptives because pills like postinor 2 causes menorrahgia (excessive menstrual bleeding) and prolonged usage disrupts the menstrual cycle .

Help me tell them ooo

All those girls popping Postinor like Silverbird popcorn shey una don hear now angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by siegfried99(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Zammydagreat: I can't wait to give y'll dats single in dis thread belle.....u can call me mr.idibia

Ldkm for here oo grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by uzolexis(f): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rooneyboy:

lols !

touch screen things

that was actually 'on Twitter'

hope u follow back

i dont know your twtr handle n twtr didnt inform me i av a new fflwer. what's ur handle so i can search for you?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Help me tell them ooo

All those girls popping Postinor like Silverbird popcorn shey una don hear now angry
What can they do when men like 50calibre expect all the precautions to be borne by the woman alone. They wanna keep doing skin to skin while the woman messes up her womb.

9 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Dexema(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
perry2020: Omg knt just imagine mysef preggy,av got great phobia for pregnancy,wen I hear d gist abt labour it gets me so freaked out.dnt get me wrong I love kids,cute kids bt wen it comes to producing dem m so scared(d rate of indecent,failed,abused,traumatized kids in d society is so scary,d failure often comes from d parents dnt get me wrong ooo,der re gud kids out der bt quite few)my parents made a number of mistakes while raising me and I wouldn't wana make such,I work wif teens/youths ama youth ambassador,I run an ngo by d side for abused kids and d rate of father to kids molestation is so annoying. in church I have Lotta teens who look up to me,my younger ones kids always come to my crib during weekend and holz bt d fear of making a gud mum wif d ryt fada is d issue.i love it dis way and dnt tink I wnt myn now. Bcoz of my fear of kids I dnt ever joke with being pregnant n av always been very careful not to even.

With the sort of skill you must have gathered (especially comm skills) from managing kids and teens I don't think you would have a problem.Most parenting mistakes with the most grevious results occur btw age 7-15 and the issue is that children find it hard to confide in any adult to assist them (especially those being abused) but once you can get them to trust you,its all downhill from there.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
besty211:

Receive your baby now in Jesus name.Go immediately you read dis and take the Lord's supper with whatever u find and in nine months time,we shall all celebrate with you..except I'm not a Man of God.

Pray for me too man of God, I'm desperately in need of money.

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Empress2014(f): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Not every fuwadu suppose result to pregnancy. We should b talking about this thing.....not as a surprise ke.
as far as no precaution is taken, pregnancy shouldn't be a surprise too

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Rooneyboy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:

i dont know your twtr handle n twtr didnt inform me i av a new fflwer. what's ur handle so i can search for you?

must we do this in the open ?

I'm already following u 'I guess'
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by greall1: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Marriage is Time if u rush in u will rush out.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by uzolexis(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rooneyboy:

must we do this in the open ?

I'm already following u 'I guess'

lol...sorry smiley
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Empress2014(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre is just been selfish and heartless...he even go to d extent of calling his gf/gfs b*itches......I really don't know what to say again
Ishilove:
What can they do when men like 50calibre expect the all the precautions to be borne by the woman alone. They wanna keep doing skin to skin while the woman messes up her womb.

7 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Imoy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: if u re married then the baby is a blessing but if u ren't the is a shame so therefore a baby before birth is either a blessing or curse depending on the marital statues of parents
This is your own idea, stop making it look like a laid down rule.

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 1one: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
What can they do when men like 50calibre expect the all the precautions to be borne by the woman alone. They wanna keep doing skin to skin while the woman messes up her womb.

I think there would always be stupiiid girls, the universe wouldn't be complete without them...Because only stupiiid girls would give off their right to decide on what condition a guy should have sex with them on.... If I were a girl and my boyfriend tells me that he wants skin.. No problem, he should just get married to me.. And I'll give him so much skin till his dicck gets bald.

It just really boils down to what the girl wants in cases like these because girls are more on the receiving end... especially with the increasing mindsets of people like 50calibre.. It baffles me why some girls would still choose to spoil their wombs for fleeting moments of pleasure..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Imoy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre:

True talk!! Many don't think men should have a say as to when their partners should get pregnant.

These are decisions that should be made as a couple, a woman can't just wake up one morning & drop such a surprise.

This is why guys should be careful these days, many women see pregnancy as a meal ticket

So on point bro.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:

lol...sorry smiley

always quick to say 'sorry'

that's a good one
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

I think there would always be stupiiid girls, the universe wouldn't be complete without them...Because only stupiiid girls would give off their right to decide on what condition a guy should have sex with them on.... If I were a girl and my boyfriend tells me that he wants skin.. No problem, he should just get married to me.. And I'll give him so much skin till his dicck gets bald.

It just really boils down to what the girl wants in cases like these because girls are more on the receiving end... especially with the increasing mindsets of people like 50calibre.. It baffles me why some girls would still choose to spoil their wombs for fleeting moments of pleasure..
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Empress2014: 50calibre is just been selfish and heartless...he even go to d extent of calling his gf/gfs b*itches......I really don't know what to say again
He calls them gfs because they are his fhuckbuddies, not real girlfriends. A man who loves and respects his girlfriend will not refer to her as 'bi*ch in private or public

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by MizDuski: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by free2ryhme: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2014
generation rotten

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by date1816: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Stupidity is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
Mumu is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive school which your children will never attend...Ignorance is when you believe it when
your pastors tells you not to live worldly life, and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....Idiocy is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has an headache...Kolo is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slowing driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors and serve only God!!! They are human beings like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
This is such a sweet sweet thread. For those still awaiting their moment, my thoughts are with you. Your time will come smiley.

Edit: wtf are some people on!?! Girls who joke about being pregnant? Guys who feel it's a woman's responsibility not to get pregnant? Seriously, we're supposed to be the information generation yet some of us have skipped the basics undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
1one:

the social dynamics goes beyond stupidity.it is not as simple as it seems. There are several socio-psychological factors involved. From parenting to societal values, character building etc. As parents we build the man or woman the child will become. Hopefully financial means and environment will aid the child's social orientation such that he or she will have the sense and Will power to Make the right decision. Bring up a child the way he should grow and when he is old he will not depart from it or something like that

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 360command: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2014
egopersonified: asking everyday if I had seen my period, I let him suffer till I actually saw the period, he actually said 'thank God', laugh wan kill me that day. Pls share your experiences.
go do family planning make him dey release inside well well with no worries of child bearing.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 1one: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2014
voltron:

the social dynamics goes beyond stupidity.it is not as simple as it seems. There are several socio-psychological factors involved. From parenting to societal values, character building etc. As parents we build the man or woman the child will become. Hopefully financial means and environment will aid the child's social orientation such that he or she will have the sense and Will power to Make the right decision. Bring up a child the way he should grow and when he is old he will not depart from it or something like that

Yeah.. Well said... But have you heard the pidgin proverb "Pikin wey no go hear word.. No go hear word"?. In simple terms, it means there are some people who would still choose to go the wrong way no matter how honest their up bringing was... In the larger scheme of things, it's all about choice really...

For instance if a child from a broken home decides that there's no point getting married because owing from the failed marriage of his parents, he thinks all marriages are bound to fail... That's the choice he has made...

On the flipside, another guy from a failed marriage would say... "I'm going to get married and put everything into making sure that my own marriage doesn't fail"... That's the choice he has made.

So in essence, I think many times we don't credit ourselves with as much self control as we really have... We are not always as helpless and subject to circumstances as many times as we think we are.. There's always a choice to make.. We either make those choices passively or actively.. But we always make a choice.

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by midasbliss(f): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2014
God bless my future...
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2014
maysimsimple: Cant wait for the good news. Been praying for the past 2 years for the news. My wife also been praying fervently. I know God will answer our prayer before the end of the year. Cant wait, I will be over the moon......
At my last count, you had 114 people supporting you in expectancy. I made it 115. God will definitely give you that joy.

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
The thing was put in there by you, not her. She did not impregnate herself, so if it happens, then it is the responsibility of the both of you.

Ishilove:
What stops you from taking precautions yourself? What happened to using protection? Are you aware that accidents happen and these contraceptives can fail? When it happens, it is the height of wickedness to expect your partner to bear the burden alone. The pregnancy was put in thereby YOU so bear it and don't shift blame.

1one:

Empress2014: Lol...you talk like its a woman who made herself pregnant, its ur sperm that result to d preggy, why on earth don't u use a condom in the first place if you don't want to impregnate someone? And again its not all women contraceptive works for and it will even get to a stage that contraceptive leads to shedding excess of blood while menstrating, if u knw u don't want a baby unplanned, pls don't put d blame on d woman,you should be protective as well

All of you are being dishonest with yourselves, so because the man makes the woman pregnant, he deserves to be punished right?

I know mistakes happen, but it's up to both parties (especially the woman) to ensure those mistakes never happen. For me, I have no problems sticking with protection, I'm a rational person, so I don't mind. But when we do decide to abandon the basic form of protection (which I won't agitate for), id expect that the female knows what she's doing, at that point, the onus falls on her to prevent unwanted surprises.

This is not something trivial, we're talking about a life here, something life changing, things like these shouldn't be impromptu, they require prior planning & preparation.

My job is simple, I only plant the seeds & walk away, you own the land & should ensure those seeds don't germinate. grin

Anyways I've been lucky, the chics I've had dealings with know me too well to know I don't appreciate certain surprises, so at least they take pre-emptive measures, (more than one) and in the event of mistakes, elimination remains a very viable option. Simples!!

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

All of you are being dishonest with yourselves, so because the man makes the woman pregnant, he deserves to be punished right?

Punished? Ouch, such an intense word. The situation can be as simple as your final paragraph but your third paragraph presents a contradiction. I agree, pregnancy is not trivial, and we are talking about a life here. I have never been pregnant, but I would assume a lot of thought goes into keeping/terminating an unwanted pregnancy. Either decision could be considered impromptu, depending on the perspective. I've seen a man cry over an aborted baby.

My advice is for men to have a period app (hidden of course). When your girl tells you she's started her period, chart that asap! Ditto once it's over. The app will show you a rough pregnancy window, so you will know when to wear extra protection, or visit your mandem, fake Ebola etc. Yes it's a bit disgusting but it's responsible! Even better if you try to work out her actual length of cycle grin.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Vikky014(f): 4:06am On Sep 17, 2014
ijechikky: Neither a Husband nor a Boyfriend do I ve cry

**walks outta Thread**
stay and read others experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.