Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31588 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Yes
grin grin grin

I no ready to die now......with that shotgun kwanu.....mba!

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
iwakolewa: The first time I told him I was preggy,he was so happy,he treated me like an egg till I went into labour, and he stayed with me all through the groans and screams, he did more of breathing in and out than I did grin grin grin and when she popped out,he was so scared to touch or carry her,and for the next one week, he couldn't eat well, he said he could still see us in the labour room screaming, and he begged me not to get pregnant again. ....The second time I told him I was preggy,he looked so sad like it was a bad news grin grin grin grin he was like,"I'm not going into the labour room with you this time"
i dont tink dt person is ur husband dear?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by kathryn24(f): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
when I became pregnant, we weren't yet married. when I told him he was so excited and asked me to marry him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.