Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,486 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31571 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2014
searay: you no dey thank person?

I actually did laughed out loud

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by searay(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:

I actually did laughed out loud

grin grin grin grin grin
chai! Abeg follow backs thx
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by MGeey(f): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Beautiful stories. I pray to share mine before the end of this year. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Flytefalls:
No no honey. You don't help her keep track, you'd be gathering counterintelligence

Lol Mi5 things grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2014
searay: chai! Abeg follow backs thx

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by chibarbie(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin
y u dey ride solo?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Wealthyegg(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Wld be hapi i i conceive now ooo..
i remeber d day i told my boifwend i was pregnant and he was like yeee.. Mo gbe temi bami.. and trust me i was so damn serious wif my soory look... he said.. Ife am hapi ooo but haaaaaaaa... for twenty minutes he did not say anytin until he said Elo ni school fees awon private school nisin yin.. Meaning; AW MUCH DOES PRIVATE SCHOOL COLLECTS AS SCHOOL FEES NOW... i laff my Ass off dah day.... d look on his face wen i said i was only joking.... He said Ope oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by RexyDon(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Dis guy don kill me oooooooooooooooo. laff won kill me o

njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nmeri17: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
I didn't even let her finish what she was saying, I just drove a spear into her throat immediately angry angry
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by JurassicPark: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
uzolexis:
don't worry when it happens i'll give you a detailed description of the process,be patient smiley

Ok..be quick! I will be waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by freya56: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
ennyhollar1:
Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb
My pregnancy came along so late in life that It was a shock, My husband said it better be mine, He had it proved with an ambio centesus then another test after the birth. I was lucky it was his child, We had been having problems with our marriage for 31 years when I became pregnant after my husband became angry about a sexless marriage and forced me, The reason I did not have an abortion so late in life is I did not realize until after the first trimester was over.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHate9ja1:
keep praying,hw wld come around someday
*so touched*
I know good Men r out there is just that i got no luck with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by olashas(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
ibedun:

Absolutely heartless and irresponsible.

That is our women for you, and that is why we are so messed and poverty stricken in our part of the world.
Ermm, it takes two to tango
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
freya56: My pregnancy came along so late in life that It was a shock, My husband said it better be mine, He had it proved with an ambio centesus then another test after the birth. I was lucky it was his child, We had been having problems with our marriage for 31 years when I became pregnant after my husband became angry about a sexless marriage and forced me, The reason I did not have an abortion so late in life is I did not realize until after the first trimester was over.

Madam, are you saying this was yr first pregnancy in 31years?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
1one:

I think there would always be stupiiid girls, the universe wouldn't be complete without them...Because only stupiiid girls would give off their right to decide on what condition a guy should have sex with them on.... If I were a girl and my boyfriend tells me that he wants skin.. No problem, he should just get married to me.. And I'll give him so much skin till his dicck gets bald.

It just really boils down to what the girl wants in cases like these because girls are more on the receiving end... especially with the increasing mindsets of people like 50calibre.. It baffles me why some girls would still choose to spoil their wombs for fleeting moments of pleasure..
I almost mistook this one for Ishilove. Very good point.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 1one: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
UyiIredia: I almost mistook this one for Ishilove. Very good point.

smiley

Thank you.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

the worst news ever when you are not ready. the best news ever when you are ready. it's the most polarising issue between a man & a woman.

Takes you miles behind when you're not ready.

Those words!
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lolaluv1(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
freya56: My pregnancy came along so late in life that It was a shock, My husband said it better be mine, He had it proved with an ambio centesus then another test after the birth. I was lucky it was his child, We had been having problems with our marriage for 31 years when I became pregnant after my husband became angry about a sexless marriage and forced me, The reason I did not have an abortion so late in life is I did not realize until after the first trimester was over.

Wow. Sounds like a movie. Or an M & B tale.
Incredible!
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by datguru: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...

grin grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014

Marriage and it's challenges.
Marriage is only sweet in the first six months maybe first year.
The rest is hard work.
It's like trying to stay in shape whereby you have to keep exercising and working to reduce that pot belly or gain some muscle.
I'm happy for you.
What do you mean by you were glad it's his though? Just curious. Was there someone else? Not relevant if you don't want to share but some of us could actually learn some more.
With aging comes experience I believe. Help the young ones.

Is marriage really sweet? Read here: www.nairamode.com/2014/02/a-friend-of-mine-coming-back-from-uk-is.html?m=1
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe: Clears throat.
Guess he knew that shot was gonna get me preggy so he was all ready bt wanted me do a comfirmed test, did, handed over to him and youngman went on his kneels, I have bn askin u marry before now, I hp this has convinced u we are meant to be, omo, I fear for myself, I no accept the ring o, I say see conspiracy, I no do marriage, after all my shakara, I said yes to him 10days before I put to bed.

I am honouring you with my first post after my 7 days ban from Sule Osoba........so, how are u gonna honour me in return?

na this method I wan use corner my babe also.

I have decided not to GBONGILIGILA for the next 7 days so as to be sure of my shot.........I am gearing up.....which style go better pass?

OYA, NAK ME THE SECRET.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayobase:

I am honouring you with my first post after my 7 days ban from Sule Osoba........so, how are u gonna honour me in return?

na this method I wan use corner my babe also.

I have decided not to GBONGILIGILA for the next 7 days so as to be sure of my shot.........I am gearing up.....which style go better pass?

OYA, NAK ME THE SECRET.

Lmao
Clown

How u bn?

Yawns, I taya no be small
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao
Clown

How u bn?

Yawns, I taya no be small

I am good and doing.

we should be thankful unto God for being tired......only the living could complain of tiredness.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayobase:

I am good and doing.

we should be thankful unto God for being tired......only the living could complain of tiredness.

Giggles and taps him
Come massage my feet
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Tymax(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Giggles and taps him
Come massage my feet
Còcks AK47 waiting patiently for any hand... grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dyttt: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:

Lmao

Ayo come take this kiss he can't kill even fly
grin grin grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Giggles and taps him
Come massage my feet

this one na temptation.....

oga dey house?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
dyttt:

Lmao

Ayo come take this kiss he can't kill even fly
grin grin grin

***closed eyes and positioning lips for the encounter***
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayobase(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:

any?
even "sandpaper" hand?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayobase:

this one na temptation.....

oga dey house?

Yes
grin grin grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Tymax(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayobase:

any?
even "sandpaper" hand?
Hehehe

You didn't say before na grin Sandpaper hand is welcome.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can I even remember wat he said, I think he muttered somfin like its my property nd I choose to get rid of it. Lolz thank God I took it as words of an unserious man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.