Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31593 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lilbabyak(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
dayosaurus:

Guy abeg, go back to primary school.
my oga no vex.
I use samsung swype to type.
But since you send me back to primary school I guess I will go back.
But wait are you here to check for errors or what?
this is a forum so what's the big deal.You have problem with my English settle it in hell

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by penny01502: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...
your is good it was a joke, mine got me sick for a week now
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
ibedun:

Absolutely heartless and irresponsible.

That is our women for you, and that is why we are so messed and poverty stricken in our part of the world.

True talk!! Many don't think men should have a say as to when their partners should get pregnant.

These are decisions that should be made as a couple, a woman can't just wake up one morning & drop such a surprise.

This is why guys should be careful these days, many women see pregnancy as a meal ticket

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lolaxavier(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: I persuaded my shy friend into having an affair with a girl which eventually got her preggy. on hearing the news my friend slummed n hit his head against a stook n got his face badly injured. he woke up 30mins later crying n lamenting "belle chai, i don die"

After that experience which i witnessed, i swore I wont let myself fall into such situation....

my friend still have that scar on his face..

Chai...dis guy don watch Nollywood tire...

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by temmy3723(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
when my wife to be broke the news i looked at her and told my self in my mind dat God don catch this woman grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Rooneyboy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:
don't worry when it happens i'll give you a detailed description of the process,be patient smiley

cute thing !!!

just started following u obbti Twitter !

#should follow back
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
QuiverBox:

I can see you really wanna multiple and fill the earth.
grin
QuiverBox:

I can see you really wanna multiple and fill the earth.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by chimerase2: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dos days in skul I was in ma finals and ma ex was in her first year thoe we co habit dos time of her screening
She told me she was pregnant I didn't knw wen I cried cry
She told me to stop but I told her amu sorry cry
Then she started petting me just imagine
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
dis thread aint for youngsters.....na for pipo with ........i no fit type again..lols
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Empress2014(f): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol...you talk like its a woman who made herself pregnant, its ur sperm that result to d preggy, why on earth don't u use a condom in the first place if you don't want to impregnate someone? And again its not all women contraceptive works for and it will even get to a stage that contraceptive leads to shedding excess of blood while menstrating, if u knw u don't want a baby unplanned, pls don't put d blame on d woman,you should be protective as well
50calibre:

Why? Isn't it heartless & selfish for a woman to get pregnant without her man's consent? Especially if it's not in a marriage, but even in a marriage, isn't it selfish & heartless?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
egopersonified: When I told my husband I was pregnant with our first child, his eyes became like segun arinze's, see rush to lab to confirm, I think that was the happiest day of his life. Last month, I played a prank on him and told him I was pregnant again after 3 kids, the expression on his face was like 'this woman wants to kill me', asking everyday if I had seen my period, I let him suffer till I actually saw the period, he actually said 'thank God', laugh wan kill me that day. Pls share your experiences.

You're what? shocked

The fork you are. Get the fork outta here!

Was I too harsh then? grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by johnugwu: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
HopeAtHand:

God abeg ooo..

May it be well with all of them that took measures when their gfs broke that kind of news.

Please do not punish them with Childlessness, pity them and return back the child(ren) to them when they are ready to father them........Amen.

amen ooo
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Youngpo413: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
ijechikky: Neither a Husband nor a Boyfriend do I ve cry

**walks outta Thread**

I love you,come here joor!

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
d day my ex...told me she missed her period...eh...my face was like WTF....if u miss am...u better catch am next time...go and look for ur period ooo...headache catch me tru out dat day...no be headache of panaldol oo....na wat next...nai be d question...e just de ring for my head like bell.....3days latter she told me..her period jumped....i fired back....y u no jump follow am??na so she burst laff...i nearly faint....cos i wasn't ready then...mehn na bad news o..to dose wen never ready like me....lols

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
lolaxavier:

Chai...dis guy don watch Nollywood tire...

grin grin
yoruba film..
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
CityNG:

You're what? shocked

The fork you are. Get the fork outta here!

Was I too harsh then? grin

CityNG, can I have your gf's number? You need to experience it live.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by xtervaganza(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahag

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
egopersonified:

CityNG, can I have your gf's number? You need to experience it live.

I was just joking though. I was actually quite elated. That was 19 years ago. I know exactly because I just finished paying that chidl support a year ago grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by searay(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe: Clears throat.
Guess he knew that shot was gonna get me preggy so he was all ready bt wanted me do a comfirmed test, did, handed over to him and youngman went on his kneels, I have bn askin u marry before now, I hp this has convinced u we are meant to be, omo, I fear for myself, I no accept the ring o, I say see conspiracy, I no do marriage, after all my shakara, I said yes to him 10days before I put to bed.

birth
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by tiarwale: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
01emek: She told me '' am now carrying your baby!!... I look at her neither sad nor happy, just kept my face without expression and told her'' mj mjmgmtw wtmgjm twjtw jwaw wtwawt waxgt wta..'' She answered: ok
guy u don kill me o grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lastmanstandn(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jesus!!! Never knew some people actually go through a lot to conceive. shocked shocked Thought it only happens in the movies.

God, please forgive my sins.
Abeg God, I take God beg you. Too many aborted

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Wendy80(f): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014

Hehehehe grin cheesy
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by boombay(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
when she told me dah she was pregnant... I took my phone

.dialed my accountant's number

told him to pay a billion naira into my father inlaw's account!undecided

no biq deal!
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre:

True talk!! Many don't think men should have a say as to when their partners should get pregnant.

These are decisions that should be made as a couple, a woman can't just wake up one morning & drop such a surprise.

This is why guys should be careful these days, many women see pregnancy as a meal ticket

I was like y showing d oh-no face on the third one? She herself said it.... this woman wants to kill me look. That is so because the guy funds the whole thing. Discuss the number u want, when and how to fund it. Times are hard and govt no send una...kids on the streets have mothers.

If a couple is finding it hard to conceive... go for check-ups. Some diccks are not good or some wombs aren't or both.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
searay: birth

Mtchewwwww

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre:

Why? Isn't it heartless & selfish for a woman to get pregnant without her man's consent? Especially if it's not in a marriage, but even in a marriage, isn't it selfish & heartless?
The thing was put in there by you, not her. She did not impregnate herself, so if it happens, then it is the responsibility of the both of you.

7 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
CityNG:

I was just joking though. I was actually quite elated. That was 19 years ago. I know exactly because I just finished paying that chidl support a year ago grin

Na God save you.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
The thing was put in there by you, not her. She did not impregnate herself, so if it happens, then it is the responsibility of the both of you.
Not every fuwadu suppose result to pregnancy. We should b talking about this thing.....not as a surprise ke.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by uzolexis(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rooneyboy:

cute thing !!!

just started following u obbti Twitter !

#should follow back
Sorry I don't understand, obbti is your twtr handle? Pls wats ur twtr handle so I can fflw back.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngpo413:

fucckkking without protection,what else should we (guys) expect?

HBP indeed.
You have said it all. They expect the girls alone to keep messing up their cycles with pills without regard for the effect it might have on their wombs. They want to eat their cake and have it.

11 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Empress2014(f): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
abi o

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
50calibre:

What stops you from taking precautions yourself? What happened to using protection? Are you aware that accidents happen and these contraceptives can fail? When it happens, it is the height of wickedness to expect your partner to bear the burden alone. The pregnancy was put in thereby YOU so bear it and don't shift blame.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.