Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345530 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just discovered this lady Rougaya, her songs are similar to the ones I hear at weddings. Plus they "make it rain" in Cameroon too , just like us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VQ9sb_cEw

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah: Just discovered this lady Rougaya, her songs are similar to the ones I hear at weddings. Plus they "make it rain" in Cameroon too , just like us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VQ9sb_cEw

Yah Rougaya is actually from my hometown area Mayo Belwa, Adamawa, Nigeria and not from Cameroon. Though people always claim that she is Cameroonian, she's actually Nigerian.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah Rougaya is actually from my hometown area Mayo Belwa, Adamawa, Nigeria and not from Cameroon. Though people always claim that she is Cameroonian, she's actually Nigerian.
Well I suppose you guys can cross the border and go back and forth. Does she spend most of her time in Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah:
Well I suppose you guys can cross the border and go back and forth. Does she spend most of her time in Cameroon?

Very good question. Apparently she does I guess lol. I like her song "Hello". You are right though that we can cross the border back and forth. Although these days......I'm not too sure about that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Very good question. Apparently she does I guess lol. I like her song "Hello". You are right though that we can cross the border back and forth. Although these days......I'm not too sure about that.
Just watch the clip, LOL ALL real Fulbe girls pay attention to "refined" manners. The dancers and her are so "classy."

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
who else would you recommend for me besides Baba Sadou and her?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah:
Just watch the clip, LOL ALL real Fulbe girls pay attention to "refined" manners. The dancers and her are so "classy."

LOL ok
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah: who else would you recommend for me besides Baba Sadou and her?

Go here and take your pick my brother, mainly Adamawa Fulani songs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cashmire10/videos
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:
Go here and take your pick my brother, mainly Adamawa Fulani songs:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cashmire10/videos
I like this one particularly. I could understand most of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrTUlx_DwQ&list=UULhuglsaOqUG0198cI8LuDQ&index=19

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah:
I like this one particularly. I could understand most of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrTUlx_DwQ&list=UULhuglsaOqUG0198cI8LuDQ&index=19

I'm sorry that most of our music is autotuned, that's why I stick to musicians from Niger and Mali. I think the best Fulbe music comes from Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger anyways. What is your opinion on that?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah: secular and conservative

That first girl in the green is Somali. How pathetic you are trying to use Somalis to make your people appear to be beautiful. shocked

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
axum:
That first girl in the green is Somali. How pathetic you are trying to use Somalis to make your people appear to be beautiful. shocked
oh really? I found her picture on Fula page. Besides her, have I posted any other Somali girl?
But wait a minute, how do you know she is Somali? Her face is too full to be a Somali, she actually eats. By the way , I wanted to ask, are you living in Somalia? They just killed the head of Al Shabab, you better watch out if you are there. We wouldn't want to loose you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah:
oh really? I found her picture on Fula page. Besides her, have I [/b]posted any other Somali girl?
But wait a minute, how do you know she is Somali? Her face is too full to be a Somali, she actually [b]eats
. By the way , I wanted to ask, are you living in Somalia? They just killed the head of Al Shabab, you better watch out if you are there. We wouldn't want to loose you. wink

She is somali, she is wearing somali wedding clothes. i have posted her picture many times on here. I think those fula people posted her picture saying she is fulani, but i can assure you she is Somali. I think you already know she is Somali, but you are trying to save face because you have been caught.

Plus Kenyanlady already mentioned other Somalis and ethiopians pictures being passed off as being Fulani.

Look at her clothing. She is Somali end offf.... take her picture down.

http://bengali-marriage-card1117..com/2012/04/slim-claret-border-highlight-your.html

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm sorry that most of our music is autotuned, that's why I stick to musicians from Niger and Mali. I think the best Fulbe music comes from Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger anyways. What is your opinion on that?
I mostly listen to Futa Jallon and Senegal. I am starting to grow interest in Mali, a country full of culture.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
All these Girls are Somali, and at a Somali wedding, wearing the same clothes as that other girl in green who you tried to pass her off as Fualni.

Besides her face, her dress is the same as Somalis, and Somalis have many faces. Her soft hair screams Somali.

This is a Somali wedding, notice the clothing.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
ax
axum:
She is somali, she is wearing somali wedding clothes. i have posted her picture many times on here. I think those fula people posted her picture saying she is fulani, but i can assure you she is Somali. I think you already know she is Somali, but you are trying to save face because you have been caught.
Plus Kenyanlady already mentioned other Somalis and ethiopians pictures being passed off as being Fulani.

Look at her clothing. She is Somali end offf.... take her picture down.
http://bengali-marriage-card1117..com/2012/04/slim-claret-border-highlight-your.html
yea I saw what Kenyalady posted and Bororojo has already responded by telling her that the person posting the picture is not Fulani so there is room for confusion. Funny thing is, I have not seen a person from Ethiopia ask for the pictures to be taken down. It's always the wannabe that act all wild.
I tried to go on your blog, and there was a "phishing" alert. I don't know if you know what that is, look it up on google if you don't.
Have you seen any other picture out of the dozens posted her besides those three or four that aren't Fula?
Finally, take down the picture yourself if you don't like or go call the girl to come claim it. Until then, the picture stays, understood?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah: ax
yea I saw what Kenyalady posted and Bororojo has already responded by telling her that the person posting the picture is not Fulani so there is room for confusion. Funny thing is, I have not seen a person from Ethiopia ask for the pictures to be taken down. It's always the wannabe that act all wild.
I tried to go on your blog, and there was a "phishing" alert. I don't know if you know what that is, look it up on google if you don't.
Have you seen any other picture out of the dozens posted her besides those three or four that aren't Fula?
Finally, take down the picture yourself if you don't like or go call the girl to come claim it. Until then, the picture stays, understood?

I just asked you to take her picture down, because you advertise her as Fulani when in fact she is Somali. I don't have a problem with the picture just that you are telling people she is fulani when she is Somali.

If your gonna create a thread about how good looking Fulani women are, try to use Fulanis and not Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans.

I can link many sites showing she is Somali, look at her clothing, its Somali. But you want to pass her off as Fulani, because you can't find enough good-looking Fulanis. Thats sad.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
axum:

I just asked you to take her picture down, because you advertise her as Fulani when in fact she is Somali. I don't have a problem with the picture just that you are telling people she is fulani when she is Somali.

If your gonna create a thread about how good looking Fulani women are, try to use Fulanis and not Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans.

I can link many sites showing she is Somali, look at her clothing, its Somali. But you want to pass her off as Fulani, because you can't find enough good-looking Fulanis. Thats sad.
You definitely are a troll. I will ask you one last time, dozens of picture have been posted here, of all of them have you found more than four that you recognize as Somali or Ethiopian?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omarbah:
You definitely are a troll. I will ask you one last time, dozens of picture have been posted here, of all of them have you found more than four that you recognize as Somali or Ethiopian?

Does it matter how many? When you are clearly presented with overwhelming evidence that the picture you posted is not Fulani, you should take it down and stop pretending they are Fulani when they are not.

Anyone can tell those women you posted were Somali/Ethiopian. By your own standard of Beauty you believe that the Cushitic look is the model standard of Beauty for Africans.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
axum:

Does it matter how many? When you are clearly presented with overwhelming evidence that the picture you posted is not Fulani, you should take it down and stop pretending they are Fulani when they are not.

Anyone can tell those women you posted were Somali/Ethiopian. By your own standard of Beauty you believe that the Cushitic look is the model standard of Beauty for Africans.
You need to go back to school and this time make sure you follow instructions. Where do you live ? So I can contact immigration services to ship you back to Mogadishu.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
I mostly listen to Futa Jallon and Senegal. I am starting to grow interest in Mali, a country full of culture.

They have amazing music in Mali. Without a doubt. I love their style of Hoddu
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2014
OmarBah, ignore Axum he is a troll kanko o woni merejo cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2014
What a beautiful Nigerian Fulani couple

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Pullo debbo a wodi togu

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198: [img]http://pshikotra.files./2013/04/pshikotra_photography_fashion_editorial_beauty_bukola_maradarah29.jpg[/img]

Debbo am (just kidding)

Locate her village now please shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.