Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344687 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Atk1nson:
I think the fulani's need to move more with technology and social interaction. Lack of interaction is a natural recipe for conflict. The first time I saw a fulani lady speaking English in person was this year
I agree about the need for social interaction, it's the only way to build a better country for everyone. As long as suspicion remains between people of different ethnic groups, the citizens won't live up to their potential.
Now the change for Fulanis , educated or not, is to do just that without loosing their culture. It's tough, but possible.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by jairusben(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198: Natural Nigerian Fulani girl, no make up or lipstick true natural beauty I will fall on her feet

I SEE LIPSTICK

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok guys this is a peaceful thread no bickering thanks. I'm going to hide both of your comments.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
jairusben: I SEE LIPSTICK

Haba! Are you trying to incite that I'm a blind young man cheesy?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Naija babes

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
newly weds Futa Jallon

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
diversity

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I see them from time to time on Zone Fulbe, descendants of Fulbe pilgrims or immigrants to Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Aishatu Buba, a representative of the Fulani Mbororo community of Cameroon, at the Worldwide United Nations conference on the rights of indigenous people.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Besides Fulaman and Bororojo, could anyone else guess where the people below are from?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
How about the ones below

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah: How about the ones below

Most of the ones you linked here are Funaange Fulbe from Niger, Nigeria, Chad or Cameroon
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah: Besides Fulaman and Bororojo, could anyone else guess where the people below are from?

Most people are not going to respond. I see a lot from Burkina Faso/Mali. Some from Fouta I believe as well.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mali, Niger and Futa Jallon in order.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
hey Bororojo did you get the chance to check out the link with the results?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by jairusben(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Haba! Are you trying to incite that I'm a blind young man cheesy?
lol...maybe its my eye
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah: hey Bororojo did you get the chance to check out the link with the results?

oh i did..... looks like Conde's party won a majority?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guinea's legislative system is mixed. You have MPs elected directly by the voters, and those chosen by the proportional vote. We have 114 MPs (does this number reminds you of something?). Thirsty eight of them are chosen directly and the remainder by the proportional. On page 8 of the sheet, you will see that UFDG+UFR (who were allies for the last elections, UFR having its base among the Susu) got 19 MPs including all the 4 MPs of the capital city. It took them about a week to agree on the results. The opposition leaders had to pay close attention the whole time to avoid frauds. Unfortunately they did not do the same in the other regions. N'Zerekore was won by UFR for instance but due to a lack of vigilance and materials, Conde's people were able to turn it around. Basically the State was used to win to ensure Conde had those 53 MPs. You can see that despite that, he had to go after other smaller parties to control the national assembly.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198: Natural Nigerian Fulani girl, no make up or lipstick true natural beauty I will fall on her feet

Wawaaw very beautiful.

Fulaman you seems to be very romantic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Takamba:

Wawaaw very beautiful.

Fulaman you seems to be very romantic cheesy

I am a very romantic guy I admire the beauty of a beautiful woman wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
jairusben: lol...maybe its my eye

I advice we both seek an eye doctor immediately for a remedy lol. All this long staring at these computer monitors especially at beautiful women can damage ones eyes.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bororojo and OmarBah where are my fellow Fulani bros at? Did you all run off on me on Saturday to pick up some Fulani ladies w/o me cry

Just kidding, Fulani women are too serious-minded and pure-hearted to do that.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198: Bororojo and OmarBah where are my fellow Fulani bros at? Did you all run off on me on Saturday to pick up some Fulani ladies w/o me cry
Just kidding, Fulani women are too serious-minded and pure-hearted to do that.
LOL I wish but unfortunately I don't have any wedding to attend to tonight, that's where you usually see Fulbe girls.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2014
the guys in the North West can get "jiggy" with it LOL

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Omarbah:
LOL I wish but unfortunately I don't have any wedding to attend to tonight, that's where you usually see Fulbe girls.

LOL
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Omarbah: the guys in the North West can get "jiggy" with it LOL

It looks like it could be in Nigeria or even Niger. Am I correct?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

It looks like it could be in Nigeria or even Niger. Am I correct?
yea, I thought he was from Sokot or around, since this is typical "Hausa". The Sardauna was always dressed in one of them. At least on the interviews I saw.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Omarbah:
yea, I thought he was from Sokot or around, since this is typical "Hausa". The Sardauna was always dressed in one of them. At least on the interviews I saw.

Yah I'm thinking it is Nigeria
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah I'm thinking it is Nigeria
I like it. Sokoto is a must see for me if I go to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.