Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345542 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:29am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Locate her village now please shocked

Somewhere next to Fulaman198

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Lmao stingy guy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:
do you see the class I was talking about? smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Lmao stingy guy grin

Very much so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
do you see the class I was talking about? smiley

Yes my brother I see it.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Natural Nigerian Fulani girl, no make up or lipstick true natural beauty I will fall on her feet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2014
I think Guinean and Malian Fula have their music influenced a bit by the Mande who have a strong musical culture. They have entire lineages of griots. Many of them immigrated to Futa Jallon to offer their services to the Almamys. They constituted groups of Djelis and most Fula musicians come from those or have been influenced by them. It's only recently that "real" Fulbe started to get into music. I remember growing up, my grandmother would not let me sing, she used to say "Pullo Yimata" .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah: I think Guinean and Malian Fula have their music influenced a bit by the Mande who have a strong musical culture. They have entire lineages of griots. Many of them immigrated to Futa Jallon to offer their services to the Almamys. They constituted groups of Djelis and most Fula musicians come from those or have been influenced by them. It's only recently that "real" Fulbe started to get into music. I remember growing up, my grandmother would not let me sing, she used to say "Pullo Yimata" .

Hmmm that's very interesting. I agree with you seeing as both the Guinean and Malian Fulas are surrounded by Mande (Bambara in Mali) and Malinke + Susu in Guinea. Is there any particular reason why the Mande people don't like the Fulas there?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hmmm that's very interesting. I agree with you seeing as both the Guinean and Malian Fulas are surrounded by Mande (Bambara in Mali) and Malinke + Susu in Guinea. Is there any particular reason why the Mande people don't like the Fulas there?
Competition for power is the main reason. Besides politics we do get along. Most Guineans speak or understand Fula, Maninka and Susu, that goes to tell you how close the families are. "La Guinee est une famille" is a popular slogan.
But Fulbe now want to take over the political power and the Mande feel like we should be content with economic power and of course we don't want to. My friends tell me all the time that Fulbe want to dominate Guinea and the surrounding region.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
Competition for power is the main reason. Besides politics we do get along. Most Guineans speak or understand Fula, Maninka and Susu, that goes to tell you how close the families are. "La Guinee est une famille" is a popular slogan.
But Fulbe now want to take over the political power and the Mande feel like we should be content with economic power and of course we don't want to. My friends tell me all the time that Fulbe want to dominate Guinea and the surrounding region.

Well for some reason I kind of want us to rule in Guinea, I don't know why bro. Do you think Guinea would rise if a Fulani person rules?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Here is a song from one of the most popular Malinke singer, named Sayon Camara for Hal Pulaar people. Some like these are common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrn7i_AtYJo

In the pre Colonization era, Malinke singers used to compose song for Futa rulers. It is from one those dedicated to Alpha Yaya Diallo, the last resistant to french colonialism that our national anthem was derived from. This following song is dedicated to Alpha Molo Balde who founded the Fouladou kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baqExmkl23k

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Well for some reason I kind of want us to rule in Guinea, I don't know why bro. Do you think Guinea would rise if a Fulani person rules?
I know they will do everything to develop the country and be self reliant. Their presence on every corner of the globe will boost trade once they are allowed to establish industries without government interference. The main reason most Fulbe want one of us to rule is because they truly believe that we can do a lot better. Fulbe won't be shy to remind one of theirs of his mistakes, even if it is for the sake of avoiding "Hersa".

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
I know they will do everything to develop the country and be self reliant. Their presence on every corner of the globe will boost trade once they are allowed to establish industries without government interference. The main reason most Fulbe want one of us to rule is because they truly believe that we can do a lot better. Fulbe won't be shy to remind one of theirs of his mistakes, even if it is for the sake of avoiding "Hersa".

Woodi maasin bro, I agree with you. It's so late here, I need to sleep bros. Good night ok

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Even if we have to go through Pottal Fii Bhantal du Fouta-Djalon, we will find a way to develop Guinea one way or the other. The country is relatively unexploited, that's the good news.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Woodi maasin bro, I agree with you. It's so late here, I need to sleep bros. Good night ok
good night, nice talking to you again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
good night, nice talking to you again.

Always great talking to you, we will resume again tomorrow or whenever you are free brother. Jam e kisal musiido!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 3:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Omarbah:
You need to go back to school and this time make sure you follow instructions. Where do you live ? So I can contact immigration services to ship you back to Mogadishu.

If anyone is being shipped anywhere its those of your kind that have invented this new disease called Ebola by fornicating with farm animals.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

If anyone is being shipped anywhere its those of your kind that have invented this new disease called Ebola by fornicating with farm animals.

Ebola is not a new disease...slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Atk1nson(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Going thru d thread, seems fulanis have alot more in common with neighbouring northern countries than they do with the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Atk1nson:
Going thru d thread, seems fulanis have alot more in common with neighbouring northern countries than they do with the rest of Nigeria.

What do you mean by that? Are you one of those naive people again? Fulani have a lot in common with other Fulani people in other countries that have Fulani because we are all Fulani....
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Atk1nson(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

What do you mean by that? Are you one of those naive people again? Fulani have a lot in common with other Fulani people in other countries that have Fulani because we are all Fulani....
I presumed fulani's shared alot in terms of ancestry with states like kano, sokoto. I guess I was wrong. Who do u define as native people?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Atk1nson:
I presumed fulani's shared alot in terms of ancestry with states like kano, sokoto. I guess I was wrong. Who do u define as native people?

Kano and Sokoto was all Hausa land prior to Fulani coming to Nigeria from the far western part of West Africa. According to some videos I have watched, Fulani have been in the West African region for at least 8,000 years. When you say native, you have to be more specific.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Atk1nson(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Kano and Sokoto was all Hausa land prior to Fulani coming to Nigeria from the far western part of West Africa. According to some videos I have watched, Fulani have been in the West African region for at least 8,000 years. When you say native, you have to be more specific.
Really! never knew. Fulani's don't really don't really interact much with their host communities down here in d south. Reading dis thread, I'm starting to realise it's probably because they feel a part of sumwhere else.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Atk1nson:
Really! never knew. Fulani's don't really don't really interact much with their host communities down here in d south. Reading dis thread, I'm starting to realise it's probably because they feel a part of sumwhere else.

That's not necessarily true. It depends on what kind of Fulani you are describing here. The Mbororo'en just want to be left alone to herd cattle, however there are many Nigerians against it. There are many people who dislike us and tell one-sided tales against us. It's not that Fulani people don't love Nigeria, we do love Nigeria. The problem is that many Fulbe (Fulani) believe in living a traditional lifestyle.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Atk1nson(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

That's not necessarily true. It depends on what kind of Fulani you are describing here. The Mbororo'en just want to be left alone to herd cattle, however there are many Nigerians against it. There are many people who dislike us and tell one-sided tales against us. It's not that Fulani people don't love Nigeria, we do love Nigeria. The problem is that many Fulbe (Fulani) believe in living a traditional lifestyle.
I think the fulani's need to move more with technology and social interaction. Lack of interaction is a natural recipe for conflict. The first time I saw a fulani lady speaking English in person was this year
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Atk1nson:
I think the fulani's need to move more with technology and social interaction. Lack of interaction is a natural recipe for conflict. The first time I saw a fulani lady speaking English in person was this year

English shouldn't be correlated to education. I agree that Fulani should move towards engineering, technology and innovation. I also believe in the progression of the Pulaar/Fulfulde language. We are not British men so why the need for the English language? People can innovate and self-ameliorate without English.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

English shouldn't be correlated to education. I agree that Fulani should move towards engineering, technology and innovation. I also believe in the progression of the Pulaar/Fulfulde language. We are not British men so why the need for the English language? People can innovate and self-ameliorate without English.

Very true brother.

What I believe is that when someone is taught in his mother tongue, he understands better and faster than when he is taught with a borrowed language.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
MuhdG:

Very true brother.

What I believe is that when someone is taught in his mother tongue, he understands better and faster than when he is taught with a borrowed language.

Exactly! Spot on
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Atk1nson(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

True, however the truth is that any group that fails to evolve is bound to fail. The fulani group needs to eveolve more rapidly to develop. Also, in as much as English is Nigeria's lingua franca, they have to adopt it to remain relevant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.