Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638525 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Depressed101: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gaggi:

Let me say this, an introvert is different from an antisocial person.

I like a calm and peaceful setting and I enjoy my company. However, I do socialize with people. I don't have a problem calling people to check on them. I do play with my kids. My wife and I chat alot, we talk about everything.

The thing is I just feel calm and peaceful when i am alone. I do what I have to do with family and friends whilst also finding out time to do my own thing.
yeahhh, that's right that's what all introverts say!...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Fairview1:
The most annoying part for me is that most times, I am always short of words or let's say I don't usually know what to say when I am with the opposite sex. It has cost me alot in my little journey in life.

Most especially in my relationship with the ladies. I don't find it easy to communicate my feelings and that has made me remain single as I had always been. Meanwhile I have been of age to to get into one.

Advise me please!!

lol. Me too. Most times I plan in out in my head but when I meet the person, words fail me. I feel most comfortable with older ladies, guys, older men than young girls.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
cindybaby22:

Can i be your girlfriend? smiley
Chai you are lovely. Be my girlfriend cry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Weirdgee: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
hello good morning. am introvert.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by cheesmooth(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
hello people i love this group am so happy knowing about this great group , all what i read here is so true about me, mine is worse because am a visioner i see things and through people mind and heart, i gat only one friend, this group make me to understand better am happy about it pls any way to connect to the whatsapp group, or any friends available for friendship but i will scan you well oo lol

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by VirgoG: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
My own introversion ehnnn.... cry I love my quiet space, I can be indoors for one week and neighbours won't know I'm around. Now that everyone is getting married sad don't even know where to meet Mr Right or strike up a conversation. It's worrisome undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by cheesmooth(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
VirgoG:
My own introversion ehnnn.... cry I love my quiet space, I can be indoors for one week and neighbours won't know I'm around. Now that everyone is getting married sad don't even know where to meet Mr Right or strike up a conversation. It's worrisome undecided cry
hi are you in lagos
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bhadgirl(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
As for me I'm an ambivert cos I'm good at switching, my problem comes from staying around shallow minded individuals, I think different and its so sad meeting people who fall in the same categories and patterns of thoughts everyday, its really hard to find someone who sparks your interest

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by jekks(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
VirgoG:
We are in the same boat man. Most of my colleagues and friends are all married and my own introversion is just too extreme. I've been thinking of how I will settle down and get married, where will I start from? How will I find a wife to marry with this my extreme character? The last time I tried to hookup with the girls of underworld, the girl was practically trying to help me rise seemingly to her that I'm a novice and I could barely touch cos I was scared. If I find myself in a crowded place or in a gathering I just bury my face and I try to leave the gathering as soon as possible. My life is fvcked and I just don't know how to unfvck what has been fvcked
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Apus: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
jekks:
We are in the same boat man. Most of my colleagues and friends are all married and my own introversion is just too extreme. I've been thinking of how I will settle down and get married, where will I start from? How will I find a wife to marry with this my extreme character? The last time I tried to hookup with the girls of underworld, the girl was practically trying to help me rise seemingly to her that I'm a novice and I could barely touch cos I was scared. If I find myself in a crowded place or in a gathering I just bury my face and I try to leave the gathering as soon as possible. My life is fvcked and I just don't know how to unfvck what has been fvcked

You two should just get married. Heard introvert- introvert marriage is love made in Heaven.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by VirgoG: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
cheesmooth:
hi are you in lagos

Yes I am
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Karleb(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Apus:

You two should just get married. Heard introvert- introvert marriage is love made in Heaven.

grin grin grin grin grin

I fully support the motion!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Goalnaldo:
lol. Me too. Most times I plan in out in my head but when I meet the person, words fail me. I feel most comfortable with older ladies, guys, older men than young girls.
haha.. as for me.. I prefer it when I'm among my peers , but admist grown ups, my mouth will be shut all through.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
My problem as an introvert is that i can't find people (friends) that are like Me

I Spent most of my time alone and learning about new stuff and when i want to make use of some of this stuff e.g filmmaking, i can't find people who'd be interested and when i do, it turns out to be alot of work for me because I'll be the one doing everything behind the scenes and stuff

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
jekks:
Your comment is funny though lol
How old are u?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Apus:

Yes very true
The marriage is always peaceful, introverts don't naturally like trouble
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes very true
The marriage is always peaceful, introverts don't naturally like trouble

The Kid will be affected ooo and the cycle continues..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SkinnyNigga: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Bhadgirl:
As for me I'm an ambivert cos I'm good at switching, my problem comes from staying around shallow minded individuals, I think different and its so sad meeting people who fall in the same categories and patterns of thoughts everyday, its really hard to find someone who sparks your interest
what is your interest ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SkinnyNigga: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
jekks:
yours is low self esteem .. who dey pursue you ? why bury your head, what are you ashamed of ? you need help
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JGirl20(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
I need some encouragement people
I'm at that point in my life where nothing seems to be working in my life. Sometimes I feel like giving up and wish this phase of my life can just end already lipsrsealed
Someone should please tell me "it's gonna be alright dear"
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by VirgoG: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
JGirl20:
I'm at that point in my life where nothing seems to be working in my life. Sometimes I feel like giving up and wish this phase of my life can just end already lipsrsealed

It will be alright dear. I know it's worse for introvert cos you may not have friends to talk to and those close to you may not understand what you're going through. I'll say lean more on Good.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Xzbit91: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
JGirl20:

It's going to be alright.

We're one family here, whatever you're going through, let us know. A problem shared is half solved.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by doctorgold(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Being introverted hasn't helped me especially in business. I struggle to advertise what I do to people. Working on that part already though.

I do have a problem with 2 introverted people getting .married. not sure it will be any fun. I met my wife through a mutual friend and she is the complete opposite. She is the life of the party. At our wedding, she had to dance for two. Lol. Local man was just embarrassing his generation. Luckily though, she is helping me come out of the shell. I now find myself being able to do things I wouldn't do on a normal day. I would just prefer that our children take up her nature.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Funjosh(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Why introverts easily falls into depression.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bhadgirl(f): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
what is your interest ?
people with my kind of personality(thats my interest)

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JGirl20(f): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Xzbit91:

It's going to be alright.

We're one family here, whatever you're going through, let us know. A problem shared is half solved.
Thank you so much for your kind words
I truly appreciate.... seasons greetings
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JGirl20(f): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
VirgoG:

It will be alright dear. I know it's worse for introvert cos you may not have friends to talk to and those close to you may not understand what you're going through. I'll say lean more on Good.
Thank you very much dear

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eboniest(f): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
We are all in the same boat,I get moody most times and keep to myself.dont like socializing and most of the time people misunderstand me and sometimes try to take advantage because they feel am too quiet and gentle..

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Xzbit91: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2019
JGirl20:

Thank you so much for your kind words
I truly appreciate.... seasons greetings

Season greetings!

Hope you're OK now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Yohans(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Hi everyone hope I'm welcomed here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JGirl20(f): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Xzbit91:

Season greetings!

Hope you're OK now?
Not entirely
But I'll be fine cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.