Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638097 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2020
Juell:

Wow! You have one of the best dads in the world.
i swear , we drink together, and talk about women till today, He’s quite old now , but still very young in spirit!! I am the only son and last born of my family . So daddy’s pet .

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akposy(m): 4:59am On May 07, 2020
Theundertaker:
you will if you try meeting other women , till u get a woman who value you, for a lady, she doesn’t need to make much effort , but for a guy , if u don’t supress ur inferiority complex, and go out there , u will never get a woman. And women acceptance is very important for Everyman ,

back then, my dad use to give money to give girls , I will be so down and depressed and he would ask my problem, when I tell him, he would encourage me not to give up, give me money , buy me card to call the girl , and guess what I had my first girl friend at ur age n he was so proud . until u get a woman u never really feel like a man , don’t give up
Every man don't need a woman acceptance please. Where do you get this idea from. I don't need the acceptance of anybody to feel humanly man. All I need is to accept myself and work on being a better version of me.
Also, your dad giving money to give to girls is bad parenting (no offence). What was he trying to teach you? That women can be bought, money can get you happiness or help brood entitlement mentality in girls? I don't understand at all.

MariamAlheri:
My fellow introverts, please has any of you used the app Bambooks? What's your experience like biko? It's a reading app like Anybooks.

I need to read o, but Anybooks is now paid for and the app is misbehaving these days after one makes payment. Please help...
Anybook app developers are annoying. They just fixed a price all of a sudden. I was reading the book Inrovert Power but I couldn't complete it.
How does the Bambooks work

TheExclusive:
Hi guys, I have been reading comments here about introverts and I have a general observation to make.

What I seen here so far are young people that have not taken personal responsibility to develop themselves to the point where they can engage in social interactions with other people. Personal development is something that improves your self esteem and enables you interact with people without "feeling intimidated" or "introverted" as some of you have called it.

I hardly see people that are among the best in their field within any locality exhibit any form of introversion even though some of them are introverts. Because they have developed themselves to the point that they can engage in any form interaction with people and feel nothing.

There is very thing line between being introverted and not developing oneself to fit in to the society.

I disagree with your second to last paragraph. Introverts will be introverts whether they are high or low. The only difference is they go into solitude to recharge their social battery. They excuse themselves once in a while to have their me time, which helps in restoring their lost energy.

Most introverts don't find interaction as an issue. The only problem is interacting with peeps who don't share similar value with you, peeps who love shallow and frivolous talks. Interacting with these sets of people can drain an introvert mentally. I prefer having deep, heart-to-heart conversations.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TheExclusive: 5:23am On May 07, 2020
Akposy:

I disagree with your second to last paragraph. Introverts will be introverts whether they are high or low. The only difference is they go into solitude to recharge their social battery. They excuse themselves once in a while to have their me time, which helps in restoring their lost energy.

Most introverts don't find interaction as an issue. The only problem is interacting with peeps who don't share similar value with you, peeps who love shallow and frivolous talks. Interacting with these sets of people can drain an introvert mentally. I prefer having deep, heart-to-heart conversations.

Thanks

Oga, you are missing the subject of my argument. My comments were based on my observation here where people who are in their formative youthful years are hiding behind introversion when they should put in more effort in developing themselves to the point where social interactions becomes seamless. Personal development builds self esteem. Self esteem enhances social interactions.

Even extroverts need their me time, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
Akposy:

Every man don't need a woman acceptance please. Where do you get this idea from. I don't need the acceptance of anybody to feel humanly man. All I need is to accept myself and work on being a better version of me.
Also, your dad giving money to give to girls is bad parenting (no offence). What was he trying to teach you? That women can be bought, money can get you happiness or help brood entitlement mentality in girls? I don't understand at all.

offense taken , let me make things clear that I wasn’t talking to you ,,,secondly if not for my upbringing from my dad , I would hv been like the numerous men on Nairaland nagging about giving women money, . And that’s the same way I will bring up my kids . I gave that guy my own advise not to give up on hving a girl friend, if u hv a different opinion please talk to him directly. Me and you are not the same and can never be the same , we cannot think alike or hv the same upbringing, ur upbringing was best for you , so was mine to me ,, so let’s just respect peoples opinions and move on with our lives . THANKS
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akposy(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2020
Theundertaker:
offense taken , let me make things clear that I wasn’t talking to you ,,,secondly if not for my upbringing from my dad , I would hv been like the numerous men on Nairaland nagging about giving women money, . And that’s the same way I will bring up my kids . I gave that guy my own advise not to give up on hving a girl friend, if u hv a different opinion please talk to him directly. Me and you are not the same and can never be the same , we cannot think alike or hv the same upbringing, ur upbringing was best for you , so was mine to me ,, so let’s just respect peoples opinions and move on with our lives . THANKS
You don't have to get defensive. It is well Noted cheesy cheesy. Thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pheforusty(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2020
Liliantalks:
when I was in primary school people use to call me fat, make fun of me , I was really a sad little girl back then ,, took me years to overcome it , [s]I totally got over it when I realized men were into me.[/s] Started loving myself , got into Instagram and had likes . That really boosted my self esteem.

Please Instagram likes should not be a self-esteem booster, it's a virtual space nothing is real.
What happens when the likes go away, how connected are you to the real world.

What if instagram, fb , twitter cease to exist?

what happens to your self-esteem?

Wrong move friend.

Will you love me when my phone turns off?
I don't want to be some digital Jesus,
No more followers, we'll both get lost,
When it's me and you inside real life
I just want me and you inside real life

this line from the song "conversation with my wife" by jon bellion, gets me

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by MariamAlheri: 1:07pm On May 08, 2020
Akposy,

The Bambooks works like Anybooks and its not free. It has a free trial period too but one must register his payment card and details on the app first before he can use the free period. I haven't used it at all cos of the above clause that's why I'm asking for reviews to know if it's worth it or not.

Bambooks has lots of books like Anybooks.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2020
Theundertaker:
you will if you try meeting other women , till u get a woman who value you, for a lady, she doesn’t need to make much effort , but for a guy , if u don’t supress ur inferiority complex, and go out there , u will never get a woman. And women acceptance is very important for Everyman ,

back then, my dad use to give money to give girls , I will be so down and depressed and he would ask my problem, when I tell him, he would encourage me not to give up, give me money , buy me card to call the girl , and guess what I had my first girl friend at ur age n he was so proud . until u get a woman u never really feel like a man , don’t give up

Falsehood. No one should listen to this part.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 3:36pm On May 08, 2020
pheforusty:

Please Instagram likes should not be a self-esteem booster, it's a virtual space nothing is real.
What happens when the likes go away, how connected are you to the real world.

What if instagram, fb , twitter cease to exist?

what happens to your self-esteem?

Wrong move friend.

Will you love me when my phone turns off?
I don't want to be some digital Jesus,
No more followers, we'll both get lost,
When it's me and you inside real life
I just want me and you inside real life

this line from the song "conversation with my wife" by jon bellion, gets me

sadly that’s one of a majors factors that builds a woman’s self esteem, acceptance. No matter how annoying u look, or bad ur character is , there are always men that r going to be attracted to you , as a woman ,,, if u hvnt been toasted by any guy , ur self esteem wont really be good enough . The instagram part worked for me , doesn’t need to work for everybody . Everything I wrote is my own experience, might not be the same with you or everyone else .... but for us who hv been body shamed when we were little. Those helped me a lot . Being striked in secondary school, and all , helped . Loving ur self also does , but loving urself is easier when people love you .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by RamessesIV(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
This is very true,I was heavily bullied for being skinny in school,even till today I don't like taking pictures I can't even remember the last time I took a photo aside my phone,many people don't really understand how low self esteem works,I knew a girl who was always angry and frowning later got to realized that she was just lonely told me she had no friends growing up,all her friends have bfs and no one has ever asked her out
Liliantalks:
sadly that’s one of a majors factors that builds a woman’s self esteem, acceptance. No matter how annoying u look, or bad ur character is , there are always men that r going to be attracted to you , as a woman ,,, if u hvnt been toasted by any guy , ur self esteem wont really be good enough . The instagram part worked for me , doesn’t need to work for everybody . Everything I wrote is my own experience, might not be the same with you or everyone else .... but for us who hv been body shamed when we were little. Those helped me a lot . Being striked in secondary school, and all , helped . Loving ur self also does , but loving urself is easier when people love you .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 3:57pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
This is very true,I was heavily bullied for being skinny in school,even till today I don't like taking pictures I can't even remember the last time I took a photo aside my phone,many people don't really understand how low self esteem works,I knew a girl who was always angry and frowning later got to realized that she was just lonely told me she had no friends growing up,all her friends have bfs and no one has ever asked her out
that’s why I try to encourage people to be more welcoming to others, it’s very important, don’t always wait for people to cm around , they might not be 100% trust worthy but atleast u hv someone to call a friend . Anyone who has no friend and says I am happy without friends is actually lying ... ur self esteem will be bellow 0.

If u hv someone u like , stop being afraid of rejection and make a move to hv that person around ,, people always cm around me , Thank Godness but I make serious effort to keep them around cause some can be annoying, especially the ones that u know likes you but ur personality might not accommodate them. siting and lamenting that no one likes u won’t change nada ,, no 1 reject you,learn , and got to number 2 3 4 and meeting people make u specific about the kind of people u want in ur life . If u hv friends u meet more people n more people will met you , then bom u hv one or two guys on ur neck .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:01pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
that’s why I try to encourage people to be more welcoming to others, it’s very important, don’t always wait for people to cm around , they might not be 100% trust worthy but atleast u hv someone to call a friend . Anyone who has no friend and says I am happy without friends is actually lying ... ur self esteem will be bellow 0.

If u hv someone u like , stop being afraid of rejection and make a move to hv that person around ,, people always cm around me , Thank Godness but I make serious effort to keep them around cause some can be annoying, especially the ones that u know likes you but ur personality might not accommodate them. siting and lamenting that no one likes u won’t change nada ,, no 1 reject you,learn , and go to number 2 3 4 .meeting more people make u specific about the kind of people u want in ur life . If u hv friends u meet more people n more people will met you , then bom u hv one or two guys on ur neck .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by RamessesIV(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2020
Wow this!!!!! seems as if you are talking to me,i have seriously issues of loneliness and making friends too much years of rejection.

Thanks for the advice
Liliantalks:

If u hv someone u like , stop being afraid of rejection and make a move to hv that person around ,, people always cm around me , Thank Godness but I make serious effort to keep them around cause some can be annoying, especially the ones that u know likes you but ur personality might not accommodate them. siting and lamenting that no one likes u won’t change nada ,, no 1 reject you,learn , and got to number 2 3 4 and meeting people make u specific about the kind of people u want in ur life . If u hv friends u meet more people n more people will met you , then bom u hv one or two guys on ur neck .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:10pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Wow this!!!!! seems as if you are talking to me,i have seriously issues of loneliness and making friends too much years of rejection.

Thanks for the advice
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akposy(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2020
MariamAlheri:
Akposy,

The Bambooks works like Anybooks and its not free. It has a free trial period too but one must register his payment card and details on the app first before he can use the free period. I haven't used it at all cos of the above clause that's why I'm asking for reviews to know if it's worth it or not.

Thanks. This one is strong o.
How much is theirs...cos Anybooks is 3k plus
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by MariamAlheri: 4:29pm On May 08, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks. This one is strong o.
How much is theirs...cos Anybooks is 3k plus

900naira per month and this monthly payment is only possible if you are paying with your card.

If you choose transfer payment option, they mandate the payment to be 2,700k quarterly or 9k per year.

Imagine that

Maybe I'll just return to Anybooks even though they're misbehaving.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akposy(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2020
MariamAlheri:

900naira per month and this monthly payment is only possible if you are paying with your card.

If you choose transfer payment option, they mandate the payment to be 2,700k quarterly or 9k per year.

Imagine that

Maybe I'll just return to Anybooks even though they're misbehaving.
Anybook is better then. Thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Luchiana1(f): 1:38am On May 09, 2020
If you awake click and join *Today is the Final impartation & Testimony NIGHT of our 40days Prayer and Fasting
Don't be ungrateful, if the Lord has done something in your life during the course of this 40 days.Testify
If you have not been participating, join the eleventh hour miracle session.
We shall be starting from
*11pm-2am*. https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
God bless us all
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by xrayj(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Theundertaker:

Where did u get the bold from?
So rev. Fathers & celibate that got nothing to do with women are not men? This is very wrong!
Why on earth will your father give u money to give to girls? Is your mom aware of this?
Very wrong orientation from a father to a son I must say!!!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
xrayj:

Where did u get the bold from?
So rev. Fathers & celibate that got nothing to do with women are not men? This is very wrong!
Why on earth will your father give u money to give to girls? Is your mom aware of this?
Very wrong orientation from a father to a son I must say!!!
rev fathers r commited to Christ and want nothing to do with women ,, but normal people on the street need women acceptance to feel like a man , it’s reality, nothing to argue . Wrong orientation to you is the best orientation I hv ever had , made me more devoted to my hustle, knowing fully well I can Bleep any woman of my choice. Women are the greatest motivation to making money . My father was the best advicer I hv ever had!! Which is the exact way I will train my male kids..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by xrayj(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2020
Theundertaker:
rev fathers r commited to Christ and want nothing to do with women ,, but normal people on the street need women acceptance to feel like a man , it’s reality, nothing to argue . Wrong orientation to you is the best orientation I hv ever had , made me more devoted to my hustle, knowing fully well I can Bleep any woman of my choice. Women are the greatest motivation to making money . My father was the best advicer I hv ever had!! Which is the exact way I will train my male kids..
Stop saying the bold for Christ sake!!!
How old are u?
This is a healing thread for most people with esteem issues, do not come here to mislead anyone! Nobody needs anyone acceptance to feel like who they wish to! You can be the best of yourself as a man or woman, u don't need acceptance of anyone! There are celibate that got nothing to do with women & they are happy! I wonder the value u place on yourself when u think your importance is based on a woman's acceptance! Gosh! When u grow older u will understand! I won't argue with u on this. I believe any grown up on this thread above 30 yrs will understand my point!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pheforusty(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2020
xrayj:

Stop saying the bold for Christ sake!!!
How old are u?
This is a healing thread for most people with esteem issues, do not come here to mislead anyone! Nobody needs anyone acceptance to feel like who they wish to! You can be the best of yourself as a man or woman, u don't need acceptance of anyone! There are celibate that got nothing to do with women & they are happy! I wonder the value u place on yourself when u think your importance is based on a woman's acceptance! Gosh! When u grow older u will understand! I won't argue with u on this. I believe any grown up on this thread above 30 yrs will understand my point!

Lols.. I'm just watching in 4d
I'm not 30 but i find a lot of flaws in the bolded statement.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by minicky: 7:48am On May 10, 2020
MariamAlheri:
Akposy,

try Wattpad it's cool have been reading lots of books there lately

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2020
Liliantalks:

If u hv someone u like , stop being afraid of rejection and make a move to hv that person around ,, people always cm around me , Thank Godness but I make serious effort to keep them around cause some can be annoying, especially the ones that u know likes you but ur personality might not accommodate them. siting and lamenting that no one likes u won’t change nada ,, no 1 reject you,learn , and go to number 2 3 4 .meeting more people make u specific about the kind of people u want in ur life . If u hv friends u meet more people n more people will met you , then bom u hv one or two guys on ur neck .

You made it seem like introverts don't have that much friends or no friends at all because they fear rejection. I think that's low self esteem and not introversion. Introverts don't have much friends around because they simply like keeping to themselves and enjoying their own company every now and then in solitude.

Solitude is very different from loneliness which is what those who have low esteem and think they are not accepted by society feel.

I am an introvert but I have a lot of friends and people who always want to come close to me but my seeming lack of care and concern through pointless calls and endless chit chat is what drives most of them away.

Introversion is not equal to low self esteem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by MariamAlheri: 1:20pm On May 10, 2020
minicky:
try Wattpad it's cool have been reading lots of books there lately

Thanks, I'll try it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:13pm On May 10, 2020
Virgo01:

You made it seem like introverts don't have that much friends or no friends at all because they fear rejection. I think that's low self esteem and not introversion. Introverts don't have much friends around because they simply like keeping to themselves and enjoying their own company every now and then in solitude.

Solitude is very different from loneliness which is what those who have low esteem and think they are not accepted by society feel.

I am an introvert but I have a lot of friends and people who always want to come close to me but my seeming lack of care and concern through pointless calls and endless chit chat is what drives most of them away.

rejection isn’t just an introvert problem, it’s a general problem, but introvert dont know how to handle it , and that’s what I was pointing out. I am an introvert with friends also but I don’t feel being pointlessly rude and not being accommodating to others, is what introversion is all about ,, u are a very rude human being , a rude introvert, and don’t try to feed us that bullshit that u are happy treating people like crap . And apparently they don’t need such energy in their lives, u are rather more useless in their lives than u can ever imagine.

PS : this is the kind of human beings I was talking about in my previous write ups . The rude,proud introverts , who say nonsense about extrovert because they feel that makes them smart and cool.

DONT classify ur bad character as introvertion .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
rejection isn’t just an introvert problem, it’s a general problem, but introvert dont know how to handle it , and that’s what I was pointing out. I am an introvert with friends also but I don’t feel being pointlessly rude and not being accommodating to others, is what introversion is all about ,, u are a very rude human being , a rude introvert, and don’t try to feed us that bullshit that u are happy treating people like crap . And apparently they don’t need such energy in their lives, u are rather more useless in their lives than u can ever imagine.

PS : this is the kind of human beings I was talking about in my previous write ups . The rude,proud introverts , who say nonsense about extrovert because they feel that makes them smart and cool.

DONT classify ur bad character as introvertion .
Oh wow! Those assumptions are staggering to say the least. Introverts always feel the need to just be alone for a while and just enjoy their own company and their thoughts not that they fear rejection or don't know how to deal with it. That's what I was pointing out.

I'm not really surprised that with just one mention from me, where I said I don't enjoy pointless phone calls and endless chitchat you have concluded that I am this proud and pointlessly rude introvert grin. If it makes you feel better about yourself then that's okay.

And I agree, introversion is not about being proud or rude.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
Virgo01:

Oh wow! Those assumptions are staggering to say the least. Introverts always feel the need to just be alone for a while and just enjoy their own company and their thoughts not that they fear rejection or don't know how to deal with it. That's what I was pointing out.

I'm not really surprised that with just one mention from me, where I said I don't enjoy pointless phone calls and endless chitchat you have concluded that I am this proud and pointlessly rude introvert grin. If it makes you feel better about yourself then that's okay.

And I agree, introversion is not about being proud or rude.
i love being on my own also , a lot for that matter, but ur types r rude and make other people see every quite person as proud and unapproachable, u refused to go tru my comment properly , but picked on some parts cause u feel triggered to express that u are comfortable with nonsense.

Unlike u many introverts want more people in their lives and do fear rejection. If you don’t then simply move along. Never did I mention that introverts in a general term are scared of rejection, and no one even likes rejection on a normal note . So what’s it ?

The fact u called conversations with people pointless just to get some points says a lot about ur personality.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
i love being on my own also , a lot for that matter, but ur types r rude and make other people see every quite person as proud and unapproachable, u refused to go tru my comment properly , but picked on some parts cause u feel triggered to express that u are comfortable with nonsense.

Unlike u many introverts want more people in their lives and do fear rejection. If you don’t then simply move along. Never did I mention that introverts in a general term are scared of rejection, and no one even likes rejection on a normal note . So what’s it ?

The fact u called conversations with people pointless just to get some points says a lot about ur personality.

I'm not about to go into this with you. It is a waste of time. Whatever you do, please be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 7:58pm On May 10, 2020
Virgo01:

You summed it correctly!!! The bolded is very true of me�...

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Virgo01:

I'm not about to go into this with you. It is a waste of time. Whatever you do, please be happy.
Na zo !! Next time stay on ur lane.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
Na zo !! Next time stay on ur lane.
Hahaha! I knew! For you this was a conquest where you successfully bullied me into submission. But no, life doesn't have to be like that. Find a reason to be happy and don't derive joy from inflicting emotional pain on others.

Assuming without conceding that for the slightest of times, I was this rude and proud introvert as you say (even though you know nothing about me), won't the best thing be to teach me how to love others and carry them along? Rather, what you do is insult me and shout "Na zo!! Next time stay on ur lane" when you think you have subdued me.

Please change.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.