Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639897 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Karleb(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Juell:

What exactly is your problem? You are here derailing this thread from the purpose this thread was created. This is a place for introverts to freely express themselves without the fear of being misunderstood and misjudged, with people who can relate with them and u're here passing judgment which is exactly why they don't like expressing themselves. There's no way someone like you can understand an introvert talk more of helping them.

I don't understand? What could be the cause of this?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Juell:

Public speaking has nothing to do with being an introvert, even extroverts experience stage fright.
I hv been reading these messages n when I read this particular one I get annoyed n pissed again and again ,, see I do not tolerate rubbish, when I entered this thread I didn’t cm in because of you , this is even the first time I hv cm into this section, what was the attack for?
See When I made my comment here I didn’t tag you , so please u r not obligated to tag anyone against their opinions or believes.
Never did I think that introverts are depressed till I read this thread , inferiority complex yes, but not depressed , I am sorry I ain’t among the depressed and unassociable ones , sorry but not sorry at all
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
I hv been reading these messages n when I read this particular one I get annoyed n pissed again and again ,, see I do not tolerate rubbish, when I entered this thread I didn’t cm in because of you , this is even the first time I hv cm into this section, what was the attack for?
See When I made my comment here I didn’t tag you , so please u r not obligated to tag anyone against their opinions or believes.
Never did I think that introverts are depressed till I read this thread , inferiority complex yes, but not depressed , I am sorry I ain’t among the depressed and unassociable ones , sorry but not sorry at all
Are you sure this message is directed to me? Cos the only person I've been "attacking" is the guy that feels introverts need help and only extroverts can help them out. If you check the previous post by many others who blame their inability to speak to a public to their being introverts, u'll see the replies they get from letting them know that being an introvert shouldn't limit you in any way. Maybe cos my reply was short u saw it as an attack, but it's not I just hit it directly. Check all my post here and see if I've judged any introverts or described them as being "depressed". Check carefully and bring to my attention were I've described introversion in a negative way.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
the fact all my friends r extrovert don’t mean I am , I just love mingling with people that make me happy n laugh . Am Gemini and introvert at the same time .
OK, typo error here. What I meant to say is "I don't think I've come across any introverts whose friends are all introverts" introverts who have friends most of them are extroverts. Are we clear now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Hakeem12(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
I feel being around people(close friends) is great. Not talking but just listening and laughing, that’s all I do.
For sure, being around people is great, unless one suffers from social anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Epositive(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
I still hv issues speaking in public till tomorrow, the last time I did in a compulsory presentation in school , I studied n studied , practiced n practiced thinking I could do it , the big day came, I was asked my question I knew exactly what to say , but my voice was shaking and I was stammering , my lecturer knew I knew the answers but that I just couldn’t express myself, I had to face my lecturer to answer those question. I cried that day ehn, it was embarrassing.
Same here. But the trick is to be gentle with oneself. Also, hold on to something even if it's a pen or folded paper tightly. Then find a common face (usually a close friend, not a clown that will provoke laughter grin ) in the crowd and do your thing.
I started getting over stage fright in the university, through anchoring tutorials and engaging in students unionism.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CsRockefeller(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Its not easy, and as year gets by, it becomes even more difficult.

I was just meditating today and I realized that a lot of people have hurt me since childhood just because of I dont speak up often.

Lets not even talk about making friends and loneliness, d more I try to make friends d more they slip away, yes people say I am funny and intelligent but they never stay, once they seek favors from me; they move.

24 hours everyday, the only person I got is my thoughts. I am very close to depression.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DesignHave: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Its not easy, and as year gets by, it becomes even more difficult.

I was just meditating today and I realized that a lot of people have hurt me since childhood just because of I dont speak up often.

Lets not even talk about making friends and loneliness, d more I try to make friends d more they slip away, yes people say I am funny and intelligent but they never stay, once they seek favors from me; they move.

24 hours everyday, the only person I got is my thoughts. I am very close to depression.

Come on man. We're strong people. Always have been. We even strive better in isolation. U can't be depressed. U might feel low for a while but you'll get over it.

Cos in the end, we're amazing people.
I know u must have read the book why u act the way you do by Tom lahaye.

It helped me realize I can be anyone I want. Which means now I have about 3 personalities. M trying to develop the 4th one.

Stay safe bro.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2020
UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Atomic Email Hunter:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Diabolic traffic bot
This software brings artificial system traffic to your website thereby increasing the number of visitors to your site - 3k

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

Contact Now! Chat - O8189567951
Call now, let's transact.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 8:06am On May 02, 2020
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Reality11: 5:31pm On May 02, 2020
Can an introvert be someone who wants to be with people, make friends or yarn for social engagement?

Or an extrovert wanting to be alone, reserved, having few friends or avoiding social engagement?

Why am I seeing most people who profess to be introverts here wanting to engage in what's is opposite to what introvert would happily engage in?

Some even cursing and regretting the fact that they are introvert, wishing they were extrovert and envying how extrovert go about and enjoy life... and so on.

Isn't what define you as an introvert would also be the source of your happiness and what you would naturally love to do?

How can you be an introvert but yarn for extrovert traits?

Or am I missing something?

However being an introvert doesn't makes you not able to to engage in what extroverts do, but its just that introverts don't have interest in them. Likewise it doesn't mean an extrovert can't exhibit the introvert traits its just that it doesn't interest them.

So what interest you is also what would show if you are an extrovert or introvert.

In my opinion if you are an introvert but the extrovert traits interest you, it show you aren't an introvert but an extrovert who is shy, socially awkward... just hiding under the shadows of introvert.

While you if you are really an introvert but can't make 1 or 2 friends, speak in public, start a conversation... When the need arises or when you actually want to, then their is a problem that needs to be adjusted.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
Reality11:
Can an introvert be someone who wants to be with people, make friends or yarn for social engagement?

Or an extrovert wanting to be alone, reserved, having few friends or avoiding social engagement?

Why am I seeing most people who profess to be introverts here wanting to engage in what's is opposite to what introvert would happily engage in?

Some even cursing and regretting the fact that they are introvert, wishing they were extrovert and envying how extrovert go about and enjoy life... and so on.

Isn't what define you as an introvert would also be the source of your happiness and what you would naturally love to do?

How can you be an introvert but yarn for extrovert traits?

Or am I missing something?

However being an introvert doesn't makes you not able to to engage in what extroverts do, but its just that introverts don't have interest in them. Likewise it doesn't mean an extrovert can't exhibit the introvert traits its just that it doesn't interest them.

So what interest you is also what would show if you are an extrovert or introvert.

In my opinion if you are an introvert but the extrovert traits interest you, it show you aren't an introvert but an extrovert who is shy, socially awkward... just hiding under the shadows of introvert.

While you if you are really an introvert but can't make 1 or 2 friends, speak in public, start a conversation... When the need arises or when you actually want to, then their is a problem that needs to be adjusted.

reading this thread is very obvious people see introverts as unassociable human beings, that’s not true , u spoke base on ur understanding not based on reality , introverts r simply reserved people. Is not like they don’t know that going out is fun , just that they don’t feel moved to make that a daily routine. is there any sane human being that will say chilling with friends is not fun , like come on , that’s like self denial. Because u are the way u are don’t mean u can’t say truth. Being an introvert don’t make u dumb.

That’s why I said I feel highly irritated by people who try to create a gap between the two personalities, many extrovert like introvert people. Is just that there r many introverts who feel I am introvert so I am better and smarter. Oh my personality is better cause I am an introvert, in other to feel they don’t need to mingle with people , like comon it’s okay to be who u are n love the other side. Reason a lot of them r depressed at the long run. Oh nobody likes me but when u were acting strange to everyother person around u , u 4got?

To the extent people think introvertion is a mental disorder . I talk more online than person a million times , don’t mean I am awkward, that’s my personality. Many think introvertion is a trophy, I hate it seriously... like I grew up around extroverts there is nothing awesome about being indoors most of ur life . Nothing . It’s just how we r! We r used to it. Who made u the judge of who is extrovert or not because u feel introverts r special some worth . Lol

I am a realist I don’t deceive myself . Everyone need to swallow the hard pill of truth sometimes.

U r the set of introverts I am refering to.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol introvert r very intelligent, n they know this . But I feel the very quite ones r missing a lot in life .. I am quite but not unapproachable, my other introvert female friend hv this mean look , she’s actually nice but she just has this look of don’t talk to me. I really hate the fact introvert feel they r living better than extrovert, they always condemn them . I am better I read books ,I am very knowledgeable, but many wish to be them

Conclusively most r proud cause they still hv this inferiority complex .

Can you pls explain just how pride relates to an inferiority complex, introverts are for the most part far less proud than extroverts, we simply see no sense in mingling when there's no common ground and it tells heavily on your intelligence when you draw upon a religious demographic as proof for your assertions
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 11:13pm On May 02, 2020
I feel the need to put this here, there's nothing hype about being an extrovert I've pushed myself to act and speak like them alot of the time believe you're not missing anything the same thing you talk is the same things they talk about(basically whats happening around) and believe me when i say most people are the same and unremarkable
Pls don't push yourself to try what they like, I've done it for you (e no dey ever to pass social event, partying, clubbing, smoking, womanizing) infact the only thing in alot of extroverted mens life is womanising(and you know them too, the type that if theres no girl around bam life don end, no interests or hobbies)you'll quickly find yourself irritated and wondering just why you decided to come, for those of you feeling lonely(going out and befriending a hundred people wont help you, you'll still be lonely, loneliness isn't a lack of human interaction its a lack of human connectivity basically being with the right people) get a reliable friend and hold them, honestly if I'm with my best friend i couldn't care about anything else.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 3:42am On May 03, 2020
saladinnoir:

Can you pls explain just how pride relates to an inferiority complex, introverts are for the most part far less proud than extroverts, we simply see no sense in mingling when there's no common ground and it tells heavily on your intelligence when you draw upon a religious demographic as proof for your assertions
see them gradually exposing themselves.. inferiority complex is the reason many feel lambasting I am a introvert every where will give them confidence but it never does. Religious demography in what sense , is it news that most deeper life r introvert? Like u don’t know?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:05am On May 03, 2020
saladinnoir:
I feel the need to put this here, there's nothing hype about being an extrovert I've pushed myself to act and speak like them alot of the time believe you're not missing anything the same thing you talk is the same things they talk about(basically whats happening around) and believe me when i say most people are the same and unremarkable
Pls don't push yourself to try what they like, I've done it for you (e no dey ever to pass social event, partying, clubbing, smoking, womanizing) infact the only thing in alot of extroverted mens life is womanising(and you know them too, the type that if theres no girl around bam life don end, no interests or hobbies)you'll quickly find yourself irritated and wondering just why you decided to come, for those of you feeling lonely(going out and befriending a hundred people wont help you, you'll still be lonely, loneliness isn't a lack of human interaction its a lack of human connectivity basically being with the right people) get a reliable friend and hold them, honestly if I'm with my best friend i couldn't care about anything else.
LOL there r many introverts who smoke and drink tho , just for ur info , many introvert who don’t go to school or read books ,, drop outs. Introverts who ain’t that smart .

And please can u just please stop deceiving urself , with so much happening in this world n u never experienced a few , if u die tomorrow what will u say u hv experienced in life. U just got to put urself out there sometimes ,, what If u and that ur best friend stop talking tomorrow?? Full blown depression.

U don’t need to mingle to make people wanna be around u , u just hv to got a welcoming attitude. What many introverts lack .

How on earth will they get a realiable friend, if the larger population of the world r extroverted and they feel they r too special to hv a welcoming attitude around people?

U hv done it , can u allow others do it and hv their own experience. Like seriously? Let them hv the liberty to choose which they Like

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:24am On May 03, 2020
Gaggi:
I am an introvert but I'm shocked by the stories I'm reading here. Alot of you actually need some psychological help, you're timid and a social misfit, probably due to abuse during childhood or something.
Introvert isn't timidity, neither is it being afraid of others. It's about enjoying your own time but interacting with others when need be.

Inability to interact with others at all is a psychological problem. One should seek medical help for such a problem. Introverts have friends and partners. I'm married and have couple of friends and loads of acquaintances.

I mostly spend time with myself but I don't also run away from people. I don't think a lot of you guys here are introverts. You are socially awkward. What I may term s social misfit. Please seek help quickly.

I also noticed people talking about being trampled on. I don't talk much, hardly interact deeply with acquaintances, neighbours, colleagues, workers etc but I notice I'm very highly respected. It seems nobody wants to offend me. They talk to me with so much respect, even those older than me that it baffles me. I still don't understand why. This has made me disregard the notion that quiet people are trampled on. The reverse has always been the case for me.
goshhhh , thank you !! same here . People like me and respect me, I hardly speak , so they r curious of what I hv to say .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 4:25am On May 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
LOL there r many introverts who smoke and drink tho , just for ur info , many introvert who don’t go to school or read books ,, drop outs. Introverts who ain’t that smart .

And please can u just please stop deceiving urself , with so much happening in this world n u never experienced a few , if u die tomorrow what will u say u hv experienced in life. U just got to put urself out there sometimes ,, what If u and that ur best friend stop talking tomorrow?? Full blown depression.

U don’t need to mingle to make people wanna be around u , u just hv to got a welcoming attitude. What many introverts lack .

How on earth will they get a realiable friend, if the larger population of the world r extroverted and they feel they r too special to hv a welcoming attitude around people?

U hv done it , can u allow others do it and hv their own experience. Like seriously? Let them hv the liberty to choose which they Like n don’t .

I agree with your first paragraph(but it doesn't nullify my point, most people lives are underwhelming are routine), depression can't come i have other friends its just that he's special and i honestly don't mind being alone my friends were a conscious choice, again you are overhyping the experience there's no better experience than living life on your terms and enjoying it the way you wish not trying to conform to a societal ideal that doesn't appeal to you( and how many extroverts will you think will even be remembered) like i said you're making generalisation I'd say most introverts have a neutral disposition and react due to experience not everyone is keen on wasting their time and most conversations( and people in general, infact most people you meet won't contribute positively to your existence) are a waste of time
And pls elaborate and what is "with so much happening in this world n u never experienced a few" e no dey pass Bleep, party( and for the more productive ones politics) when you're young, then work and responsibility when you're older

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 4:34am On May 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
see them gradually exposing themselves.. inferiority complex is the reason many feel lambasting I am a introvert every where will give them confidence but it never does. Religious demography in what sense , is it news that most deeper life r introvert? Like u don’t know?

Try to give a solid retort based on a solid argument it gives you more credibility no one believes you're lambasting us rather you're making yourself look ignorant by jumping to conclusion, and making assertions without proof, i can tell that I'm more confident than most extroverts i know so much so they call me brave

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:41am On May 03, 2020
saladinnoir:

I agree with your first paragraph(but it doesn't nullify my point, most people lives are underwhelming are routine), depression can't come i have other friends its just that he's special and i honestly don't mind being alone my friends were a conscious choice, again you are overhyping the experience there's no better experience than living life on your terms and enjoying it the way you wish not trying to conform to a societal ideal that doesn't appeal to you( and how many extroverts will you think will even be remembered) like i said you're making generalisation I'd say most introverts have a neutral disposition and react due to experience not everyone is keen on wasting their time and most conversations( and people in general, infact most people you meet won't contribute positively to your existence) are a waste of time
And pls elaborate and what is "with so much happening in this world n u never experienced a few" e no dey pass Bleep, party( and for the more productive ones politics) when you're young, then work and responsibility when you're older
ur last paragraph, no be just Bleep , party , many introverts don’t go out at all n never hv ,, u see it as nothing cause u hv had the experience, I hv gone out for get togethers and all , parties , and all but I don’t enjoy them as much as I enjoy staying in my house , don’t mean I didn’t enjoy them at all . That’s going to be me lying to myself.

There is need for introverts to encourage themselves to get out and be more interactive, some agree they hv a problem, while some use pride to deceive themselves n its baffling .

I read this thread and I am depressed on behalf of many people here , feel like giving them a big hug n being friends with them ,,, but then many think they need friends but won’t know how to behave around people for people to continue beings around them , most r never really happy n that’s a vibe people run away from...

I felt highly emotional in this thread , annoyed and sad at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:48am On May 03, 2020
saladinnoir:

Try to give a solid retort based on a solid argument it gives you more credibility no one believes you're lambasting us rather you're making yourself look ignorant by jumping to conclusion, and making assertions without proof, i can tell that I'm more confident than most extroverts i know so much so they call me brave
see u hv to read my comment again , like who says I am lambasting anyone? Breath in and out n read my comment again ,, fact are facts n it’s very glaring on this thread, and I am definitely not ignorant. If u are a confident person , kudos . Not many are.

People like u cm up saying u don’t need people around u blah blah blah ,, r the most pathetic ones , because u all hv a better life on the outside. While u encourage these people to be the way they are .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 5:57am On May 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
see u hv to read my comment again , like who says I am lambasting anyone? Breath in and out n read my comment again ,, fact are facts n it’s very glaring on this thread, and I am definitely not ignorant. If u are a confident person , kudos . Not many are.

People like u cm up saying u don’t need people around u blah blah blah ,, r the most pathetic ones , because u all hv a better life on the outside. While u encourage these people to be the way they are .

Your last paragraph, when did i say i don't need people around me i simply said I'm comfortable being alone, my point in all this is do things because you want to do them because you enjoy not because people are making you feel inferior and you feel the need to conform

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 6:04am On May 03, 2020
saladinnoir:

Your last paragraph, when did i say i don't need people around me i simply said I'm comfortable being alone, my point in all this is do things because you want to do them because you enjoy not because people are making you feel inferior and you feel the need to conform
okay cool, that’s a better perspective.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2020
I’m an introvert. Introvert is me. cry I feel like introverts are often misunderstood and judged a lot. When people don’t understand us, they make up stuff. I rather stay home and listen to Lana del Rey while sipping on white wine than go to a club. I could go to a bar with my friends just to chill, but that’s all it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2020
I have gone through the last three pages of this thread and I feel pained at some things a few people are sharing here. It sincerely shocks me that a lot of people don't care to study and research things properly. I have seen the wrongest things termed as introversion on this thread and it's painful because it is simply not true.

For the sake of the many silent readers who follow this thread to learn, I think it's best you go to the earlier parts of this thread where people shared correct information about introversion so you don't get misguided by the many fallacies and labels I have seen in recent posts.

This is a public forum where personal opinions can be shared, no harm in doing so. But it is very sad to see people share those erroneous opinions as 'supposed facts' when there's a gazillion data supported by science and experiments available online and offline.

Shout out to Juell for trying to speak the truth though it wasn't well understood anyway.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2020
purplecoco:
I’m an introvert. Introvert is me. cry I feel like introverts are often misunderstood and judged a lot. When people don’t understand us, they make up stuff. I rather stay home and listen to Lana del Rey while sipping on white wine than go to a club. I could go to a bar with my friends just to chill, but that’s all it.
My kinda person ❤️
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by saladinnoir: 9:11am On May 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
okay cool, that’s a better perspective.

Good to see we understand each other
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 10:16am On May 03, 2020
DonOms:
I have gone through the last three pages of this thread and I feel pained at some things a few people are sharing here. It sincerely shocks me that a lot of people don't care to study and research things properly. I have seen the wrongest things termed as introversion on this thread and it's painful because it is simply not true.

For the sake of the many silent readers who follow this thread to learn, I think it's best you go to the earlier parts of this thread where people shared correct information about introversion so you don't get misguided by the many fallacies and labels I have seen in recent posts.

This is a public forum where personal opinions can be shared, no harm in doing so. But it is very sad to see people share those erroneous opinions as 'supposed facts' when there's a gazillion data supported by science and experiments available online and offline.

Shout out to Juell for trying to speak the truth though it wasn't well understood anyway.
see I hate shades,, scientific weigh more than real life facts ? can science interprets real human feelings , like can it read the way u feel ? Or the way u react in every given situation.. please U are not that smart ,,, Take a sit please !! I read this thread way back n my convictions r very correct even based on what I read . So introvertion is being sad, depressed , unassociable, pride,etc... I am an introvert and I am not sad , depressed , unassociable, or proud. So definitely I will kick against that thinking with full force. There r many other people who r gazed by what they r seeing here also , I ain’t the first.

This is the first time am seeing a introvert thread and I thought it will be a place where introvert will actually interact, discuss , be free with themselves, make jokes . Cause there are introverts who r very funny. The fact u don’t speak as an introvert doesn’t mean u don’t hv beautiful personalities inside you, invest on that try to be the best of urself n trust me friends will come along , people will love being around you .

Introversion seem to be a social disability here but it actually isn’t .

Please let’s just post our comments without talking about mine, who will read it will read it , who will disregard it will disregard it , who will agree with it will agree with it . Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 10:33am On May 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

My kinda person ❤️
How am I your kinda person?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2020
purplecoco:
How am I your kinda person?
With the way you described yourself
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

With the way you described yourself
Oh cool. I’m laidback
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2020
I’m just this quite guy,I love music, I love making money , I am also a stoner. I am this mean guy nobody wants to talk to but actually the kindest dude u can ever meet . if u don’t make an effort to be in my life, u will never get to see that part of me .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.