Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638418 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2020
maeola:

You summed it correctly!!! The bolded is very true of me�...
Yeah. It's like that for most introverts.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Chimasoka: 1:04am On May 11, 2020
Don't Be A 40 Seconds Man | Go From 40 Seconds 40 Minutes Man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOkAKMFPag
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 6:29am On May 11, 2020
Virgo01:

Hahaha! I knew! For you this was a conquest where you successfully bullied me into submission. But no, life doesn't have to be like that. Find a reason to be happy and don't derive joy from inflicting emotional pain on others.

Assuming without conceding that for the slightest of times, I was this rude and proud introvert as you say (even though you know nothing about me), won't the best thing be to teach me how to love others and carry them along? Rather, what you do is insult me and shout "Na zo!! Next time stay on ur lane" when you think you have subdued me.

Please change.
For me its feeding u the cold hard fact, I never mentioned you , did I ? Carry u along in what sense ? U opposed my comment with so much spite n u were expecting a pat on the back? I feel so many things were wrong about ur mebtion and personality and I stated it out.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 6:37am On May 11, 2020
Virgo01:

Yeah. It's like that for most introverts.
oh please it isnt!!! Just stop this nonsense!! U hv bad character, introverts ain’t rude like you and ur fellow !! Wtf, hv u even read the thread!! U most swing ur rotten personality and blend it with introvertion. Most introverts are nice people , and listen they may not hv much to contribute but they will definitely listen. Not call conversations pointless cause u feel u need solitude. People like you are the reason people see quite people and call them proud and rude when they ain’t !! Stop pushing this ur rubbish agenda. I am not rude n I listen to my friends when they cm around.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 7:23am On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
oh please it isnt!!! Just stop this nonsense!! U hv bad character, introverts ain’t rude like you and ur fellow !! Wtf, hv u even read the thread!! U most swing ur rotten personality and blend it with introvertion. Most introverts are nice people , and listen they may not hv much to contribute but they will definitely listen. Not call conversations pointless cause u feel u need solitude. People like you are the reason people see quite people and call them proud and rude when they ain’t !! Stop pushing this ur rubbish agenda. I am not rude n I listen to my friends when they cm around.

He's getting to your head, watch it smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 8:38am On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
Ma'am I think you should calm down a bit smiley
All these ain't necessary. We learn everyday and we can all easily do this without capping.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2020
I've just been watching this back and forth going on here and it's actually giving one headache. This thread was created for introverts to freely express themselves and possibly find help. Now all I see is fighting amongst us, no one knows it all we learn everyday some of us do serious research trying to know and understand ourselves better. Yes of course, many psychologists have studied human behaviors for decades and it's even them that made us know about introverts and extroverts. I've just discovered that there are different types of introverts and different levels of introversion, I would have posted some here but they're too lengthy. Calling people names cos they're trying to express their thoughts is not appropriate, even though this forum is a faceless place I see this particular thread as a safe zone for introverts. So, please let's try to be cautious.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
You yourself are too hateful and your words say that much. But like I said, that's not my concern..do whatever makes you happy.

Do you know how many people I call daily? Do you know the time I spend talking to a lot of people daily? No you don't know, but because I said and I still stand by it that some conversations are pointless you decide to unload your hateful baggage which stems from the deepest recesses of your heart on me.

So in the name of being nice, I should stay and listen to and contribute to a conversation with friends who always only talk about yansh and breast and the girls they've fvcked but nothing productive.

You see, some talks like this one now are really pointless and this is what I am saying, I don't have time for that! Please carry your hateful self along and stop giving me unnecessary mentions.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 10:27am On May 11, 2020
Virgo01:

You yourself are too hateful and your words say that much. But like I said, that's not my concern..do whatever makes you happy.

Do you know how many people I call daily? Do you know the time I spend talking to a lot of people daily? No you don't know, but because I said and I still stand by it that some conversations are pointless you decide to unload your hateful baggage which stems from the deepest recesses of your heart on me.

So in the name of being nice, I should stay and listen to and contribute to a conversation with friends who always only talk about yansh and breast and the girls they've fvcked but nothing productive.

You see, some talks like this one now are really pointless and this is what I am saying, I don't have time for that! Please carry your hateful self along and stop giving me unnecessary mentions.
u started the mentions, so as far u keep replying , will keep mentioning you.
Get lost abeg !!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Virgo01(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
Get lost abeg !!
Peace be with you grin

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by xrayj(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
Get lost abeg !!
He should get lost undecided
Did he insult u? He only quoted your wrong points!
U have been making snide remarks at that boy in all your comments & u talk about rudeness?
I think u are new here on this thread or this may be your alternate. The funny thing is u keep talking about rudeness & I am sorry to say u are the rude one here! What are u even saying?? U don't even sound like an introvert! I just checked your profile & I must say your signature statement is very rude! Very unusual of introverts! This is a sacred thread for many, if u post any misleading info here, everyone reserve the right to quote u & correct it immediately!
Let me correct some points you argued above;
Introverts don't want many friends because they love spending time alone, not because they fear rejection! The greatest treasure of all introverts is their personal time! No true introvert joke with this!
Introverts don't engage in meaningless conversations because they enjoy quietness, not because they are proud
!

Some of you having self esteem issues should stop forcing yourself on this thread and causing problems here, this is one of the most peaceful thread on nairaland. I just can't imagine how someone will say his importance is based on likes he gets from Instagram or Facebook, so if there is no Instagram, u are of no value?? Someone said the other day his importance is based on a woman's acceptance?? Like wtf??
Many of u here aren't introverts, but people with personality disorder & self esteem upset like this one I am quoting now! Don't cause trouble here...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 1:26pm On May 11, 2020
xrayj:

U have been making snide remarks at that boy in all your comments & u talk about rudeness?
I think u are new here on this thread or this may be your alternate. The funny thing is u keep talking about rudeness & I am sorry to say u are the rude one here! What are u even saying?? U don't even sound like an introvert! I just checked your profile & I must say your signature statement is very rude! Very unusual of introverts! This is a sacred thread for many, if u post any misleading info here, everyone reserve the right to quote u & correct it immediately!
Introverts don't want many friends because they love spending time alone, not because they fear rejection! The greatest treasure of all introverts is their personal time! No true introvert joke with this!
Introverts don't engage in meaningless conversations because they enjoy quietness, not because they are proud
!

Some of you having self esteem issues should stop forcing yourself on this thread and causing problems here, this is one of the most peaceful thread on nairaland. I just can't imagine how someone will say his importance is based on likes he gets from Instagram or Facebook, so if there is no Instagram, u are of no value?? Someone said the other day his importance is based on a woman's acceptance?? Like wtf??
Many of u here aren't introverts, but people with personality disorder & self esteem upset like this one I am quoting now! Don't cause trouble here...
did u even read my comment, did I specify that introverts are scared of rejection !! Like are u even okay ,, I think u guys misinterpreting my comment hv serious mental issue,, n that’s not my problem!!I don’t tolerate nonsense, thats me for you ,, there is nothing wrong with what I wrote. N yes he deserved to be insulted , just as u also , but u know what ? I will ignore you , cause if I insult you , u will hate urself and ur miserable existence.

And my dear I won’t even battle words with things like you about who’s introverts or not cause I know ur type and I may not want to pick up a fight with them but definitely they disgust me so much!!

I am an introvert and u can’t tell me shit cause I ain’t like u with ur bad character!! mingled with a lot of introverts in my school days . so trust me I know the disgusting ones just like urself.

You must even be scared of rejection , and hv serious inferiority complex while trying to decieve people around you !!

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
It's a shame that there are toxic people on this thread. But that's fine though, at least they can unleash their frustrations behind phone screens and on a faceless forum. undecided

Na me Sabi pass mentality...yen yen yen lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by xrayj(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
did u even read my comment, did I specify that introverts are scared of rejection !! Like are u even okay ,, I think u guys misinterpreting my comment hv serious mental issue,, n that’s not my problem!!I don’t tolerate nonsense, thats me for you ,, there is nothing wrong with what I wrote. N yes he deserved to be insulted , just as u also , but u know what ? I will ignore you , cause if I insult you , u will hate urself and ur miserable existence.
Funny @bold cheesy
Says Someone whose existence & importance depends on instagram likes?? Lol
You should fix your life first!
You are not an introvert, but someone battling with self esteem & personality disorder & I don't blame u. U already exposed yourself here, your comments are up there, because u were so much bullied when u were young isn't enough reason to start acting abnormal, u are depressed & it is clearly written all over your comments! U Need help! Guess u have not gotten any instagram likes today? I pity u! You can drop your Instagram account link here, so people can help u...Animal!

13 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Kingarthur21: 3:36pm On May 11, 2020
xrayj:

Funny @bold cheesy
Says Someone whose existence & importance depends on instagram likes?? Lol
You should fix your life first!
You are not an introvert, but someone battling with self esteem & personality disorder & I don't blame u. U already exposed yourself here, your comments are up there, because u were so much bullied when u were young isn't enough reason to start acting abnormal, u are depressed & it is clearly written all over your comments! U Need help! Guess u have not gotten any instagram likes today? I pity u! You can drop your Instagram account link here, so people can help u...Animal!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2020
What I have noticed from this thread is that , there is a lot of foolish people here , someone states their opinion and you have to have something to say about it . This place is a toxic place , filled with toxic people . No single positive vibe.

People talking about how depressed they are , people who must have issues with what others say , people who suffer from low self esteem, people who argue about who’s more introvert or not.

WHAT THE Bleep IS THIS !

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by xrayj(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
ignore
Seen!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2020
Theundertaker:
What I have noticed from this thread is that , there is a lot of foolish people here , someone states their opinion and you have to have something to say about it . This place is a toxic place , filled with toxic people . No single positive vibe.

People talking about how depressed they are , people who must have issues with what others say , people who suffer from low self esteem, people who argue about who’s more introvert or not.

WHAT THE Bleep IS THIS !
Lol...sorry bro!!! grin

Daz how they do lipsrsealed
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
maeola:

Lol...sorry bro!!! grin

Daz how they do lipsrsealed
it’s very wrong , u make this place very uncomfortable for people to express themselves. Allow people say their minds without any tags , talk to people who u identity with , not arguing about how an introvert should be or not be , or what u think is correct or not correct , everybody is not the same! So just vibe with people who vibe with you , that’s the way to go , introverts have different personalities.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Theundertaker:
it’s very wrong , u make this place very uncomfortable for people to express themselves. Allow people say their minds without any tags , talk to people who u identity with , not arguing about how an introvert should be or not be , or what u think is correct or not correct , everybody is not the same! So just vibe with people who vibe with you , that’s the way to go , introverts have different personalities.

It's a shame people do not respect other people's opinions.
Everyone wants to have something to say and be proved right.
Just as you stated, connecting with people one agrees with is the surest way to avoid drama on this thread.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
maeola:
It's a shame that there are toxic people on this thread. But that's fine though, at least they can unleash their frustrations behind phone screens and on a faceless forum. undecided

Na me Sabi pass mentality...yen yen yen lipsrsealed
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 4:40pm On May 11, 2020
Theundertaker:
Thank you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
Thank you
I know how annoying these tags could be , but take it easy or just ignore .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
xrayj:

!

Thanks to you and Juell. I think many people have same comments like the ones you made, but many don't feel like typing, just like myself.

I was even about to unfollow this thread thinking everybody supports the recent comments till you both commented.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
xrayj:

!

One bottled water for you.peace!!

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
Liliantalks:

And my dear I won’t even battle words with things like you about who’s introverts or not cause I know ur type and I may not want to pick up a fight with them but definitely they disgust me so much!!

I am an introvert and u can’t tell me shit cause I ain’t like u with ur bad character!! mingled with a lot of introverts in my school days . so trust me I know the disgusting ones just like urself.

You must even be scared of rejection , and hv serious inferiority complex while trying to decieve people around you !!

Aunty why na?, This is not how we make our points really.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Introvertediary(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am an introvert like you everyone here, and I need some help trying to get my blog out there.

I would be extremely grateful if you all could check out my blog and tell me your thoughts and opinions.

www.diaryofanintrovertng.com

Many thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s why I try to encourage people to be more welcoming to others, it’s very important, don’t always wait for people to cm around , they might not be 100% trust worthy but atleast u hv someone to call a friend . Anyone who has no friend and says I am happy without friends is actually lying ... ur self esteem will be bellow 0.

If u hv someone u like , stop being afraid of rejection and make a move to hv that person around ,, people always cm around me , Thank Godness but I make serious effort to keep them around cause some can be annoying, especially the ones that u know likes you but ur personality might not accommodate them. siting and lamenting that no one likes u won’t change nada ,, no 1 reject you,learn , and go to number 2 3 4 .meeting more people make u specific about the kind of people u want in ur life . If u hv friends u meet more people n more people will met you , then bom u hv one or two guys on ur neck .

so this is the comment these idiots are crying about , did u tag any of them ? See sometimes u hv to ignore fools, the ones complaining of not being scared of rejection are the ones most scared of it , if someone’s personality makes people run away from them , are they not already damaged ? Next time don’t allow damaged souls get into ur head , ur words r very valid .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Introvertediary(f): 9:35am On May 13, 2020
If you feel there's a distinctive difference between introverts and extroverts, you need to check out this amazing article on why everyone is introverted.

https://diaryofanintrovertng.com/2019/09/13/everyone-is-introverted/
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:08am On May 14, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
so this is the comment these idiots are crying about , did u tag any of them ? See sometimes u hv to ignore fools, the ones complaining of not being scared of rejection are the ones most scared of it , if someone’s personality makes people run away from them , are they not already damaged ? Next time don’t allow damaged souls get into ur head , ur words r very valid .
lol. Alternate account grin grin

Let peace reign jarehh

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.