Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639052 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Autobot05: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Richnero99:
I am not just an introvert but I am a bit shy as well, especially around the opposite gender.

I moved to this area in April this year and other than my brother, not a single soul has visited me. And the fact that I see nothing wrong with that, worries me.

I don't like associating and I barely have friends. I work from home, so the option of associating with coworkers is out of the window.

I get bored with people and things easily and that makes me feel there's no need in trying to make friends.

I used to have a girlfriend, but I broke up with her with the silly excuse that I needed some time off.

My daily routine? Wake up in the morning, get in front of my system and begin my job for the day. Take a break, make my meal, eat and get back to work. Surf the net in between (Facebook, WhatsApp, Nairaland, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.), do some other necessary stuff and sleep when it's time.
Damn! Such a boring life.

I can be indoors for a full month without stepping out of the house.

People want to talk to me, girls especially, but I am the one avoiding them. And for this, they think I am too rude or proud. Only if they knew...

Sometimes I wonder if I can be able to get married. If I can be able to live with a woman for the rest of my life without getting bored.

I think my own introversion is the worst kind there is.

Are my normal?

This is 95% like my life smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Pnorh(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You made it sound like introverts are people who don't talk at all.
Introverts are really wonderful people. They talk a lot and do lotta things when they are used to you. You may even be wondering if that particular person is really an introvert. Introvert or not it's all about being free with a person, you make them be at ease hence they can be themselves. I'm an introvert as well I don't go about talking to people in public all in the name of I wanna be jovial, like them acclaimed extroverts do, cos I see it as creepy. But if I get to know you a bit you may even wonder if I was that same guy that was so quiet all those years.

And did you know we have more introverts that extroverts on earth? I bet you dunno.
But here you are making it look like being an introvert is some curse

You’re on point

I could remember very well, when I started my Intern, when I got to site then, I was a bit shy, and I don’t talk to any of them apart from greeting them all, so one day, one of the workers walked to me, ask me if I know this, I said no, he was like why can’t I talk to them to ask, I said I was just trying to get familiar with them, that’s was how we started talking, gradually that was how I started talking to those on site too, and if they start making jest of me of how I was isolating myself, when I got to site, I’ll just be laughing.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DaVinci17(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hi Nairalanders!!!

Move your items with ease.

07065692425. Call/WhatsApp.

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Menclothing: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
The reality of life is plan pray and be yourself

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Tiintech: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2022
Are you located in abuja and need the services of an IT service

We’re Tiintech, an Information Technology service. We’re good, very good in fact. Indeed our ability to produce stunning work is only exceeded by our humility.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE;

Computer software ugrade & maintenance

Computer hardware upgrade & maintenance

Cybersecurity

Computer software & hardware repairs

Website Builder

Smart phone repairs [Ios&Android]

Smart devices sales [Ios&Android]

Graphic designs

Mobile app testing

https://tiintech.carrd.co/

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Stargurl20(f): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Persephone1:
I always wonder why most people want to be called an introvert though. Like is there a prize to being one?
In fact, I wish I were not, but I'm helpless
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Stargurl20(f): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol what an assumption. cheesy
Lol...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Stargurl20(f): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2022
toujurs:
A thread for boring psycho's. Some even talk to themselves. grin. Wierdo's
Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2022
toujurs:
A thread for boring psycho's. Some even talk to themselves. grin. Wierdo's
Why did I burst out laughing. Justice for introverts lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Stargurl20(f): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2022
BunbleBee:
Too much of introversion is bad, especially when it comes with lack of social skills like networking and public speaking.

I'm an introvert: I can play and enjoy myself alone, always indoors, few friends and running away from the spotlight.

I have lost out on lot of opportunities just because I couldn't stand up and utter two to three sentences. One of such is when we had a representatives of WHO visit my secondary school. An assembly of all students was held for them to address us. One of the representatives asked a question about hygene. The assembly was silent, I knew the answer but I was scared to speak up. So I told my classmate the answer, he gave the answer and guess what! He won a LAPTOP!

I went home crying and thereafter made a conscious decision to develop myself. Today, I'm still introverted with more improved social skills. I can relate well with people, address a gathering without little or no fright.

On the positive side, introversion has saved me from troubles and rejections. However, it encourages you to remain in your comfort zone which is bad for growth.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Stargurl20(f): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Hintona:
Who here is like this?
Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Treasure17(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
If you are on this table say hi.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okrikaboi: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truth will always prevail over corruption
#xposer

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by calmandwild101(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Being an introvert really helps a lot to achieve big things in life.You develop self talk and which I think is one factors of being successful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eben97: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Autobot05:

This is 95% like my life smiley
YOU ALL ARE NORMAL PEOPLE BUT WITH ABNORMAL BEHAVIOURS.U GUYS NEED SERIOUS TRANSFORMATION
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eben97: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Divay22:
Is it possible for two introvert to get married?

I don't want to imagine, how both won't talk to theirselves and they will be totally okay..
I GAVE my apartment to some friends who are teaching(teachers),both seen intros,they hardly flow even with the neighbors,it got to d extent that the wife put to bed at home,needed help from medical personels in d compound(two pro nurses and pharmaceuticals,do u know this couples stayed back indoors ashamed orshyuntillthe newbornbabydied inside room? they didnotcome outuntil after days to announce the news evenwith d dead baby in d room!.it was d neibors who confronted mewhile i came visiting after some months in fct.such is life,so your reply is YES.IT DOES HAPPEN
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eben97: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
BEEN an intro is not what tohypeabout,my fellow intros,it has its ups& downs,& can have a v/devastating aftermath if the process is not well handled,most especially for those resisting change &still loving this primitive comfort zone thing! it cost me a lot to be able tofairly break away frm the shackles of this manageable monster.i lost jobs,expensive relationships & so many other vitals b4 i could be able to adjust,modify and finally get transformed,to God be the glory after 4 decades &still counting.yours truly is now a counsellor,a public speaker & a clergy.It took many years of rigorous work coupled with intetional focus on a vision to conquer, & God has been faithful. I now help those in this same ditchi once found my self...been an intro has so many benefits,but only a handful of us benefit frm this goldmine of a thrait.most of the world most powerful leaders are intros ,i've been honored to meet a few,1 thing unites them altogether,theyget their strenght tru d power meditation.how many of us ~ ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Divay22(f): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
eben97:
I GAVE my apartment to some friends who are teaching(teachers),both seen intros,they hardly flow even with the neighbors,it got to d extent that the wife put to bed at home,needed help from medical personels in d compound(two pro nurses and pharmaceuticals,do u know this couples stayed back indoors ashamed orshyuntillthe newbornbabydied inside room? they didnotcome outuntil after days to announce the news evenwith d dead baby in d room!.it was d neibors who confronted mewhile i came visiting after some months in fct.such is life,so your reply is YES.IT DOES HAPPEN
That's too extreme na shocked shocked

Omo, if it's a do or die thing I'll remove shame or shyness o shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
eben97:
What has this got to do with introverts?
The couples are not mentally okay & not because they are introverts. Even the most shy humans will go to the hospital to treat their baby, if they don't want to relate with neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Divay22:

These are mentally sick couples & not introverts.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Divay22(f): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Rubbiish:

These are mentally sick couples & not introverts.
grin ;DYes o..
Because this one pass me sef
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eben97: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Rubbiish:

What has this got to do with introverts?
The couples are not mentally okay & not because they are introverts. Even the most shy humans will go to the hospital to treat their baby, if they don't want to relate with neighbors.
YOU can say that again sir.it has alot to do with this matter,a character that requires modification but pamperd,this all generated from a source.that is why we all need to nip things in d bud b4,they go all soar.people have various character defects and mal functions,but choose to tag such as labels;introvert/extro, etc RATHER THAN CONFRONT D MONSTER
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eben97: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Divay22:

YOU might be right sis,but believe mewhen i say i have come across more weird attitude trud instrumentality of my field.people just choose to love weird comfortzone and wanna tag them along.the truth remains that there are thraits we hardly easily break or get detached away from,some can take a life time as an intro.could u please list two or more out for us to study ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegsman58(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Can introverts be unecessarily agressive?

I can be friendly with most people since i've been to modify some of the weakness in introversion to strength

But with some specific people, i can't stand their slightest imperfection and i can be very impatient with them. Is it normal

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FrancescoFarino(f): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Richnero99:
I am not just an introvert but I am a bit shy as well, especially around the opposite gender.

I moved to this area in April this year and other than my brother, not a single soul has visited me. And the fact that I see nothing wrong with that, worries me.

I don't like associating and I barely have friends. I work from home, so the option of associating with coworkers is out of the window.

I get bored with people and things easily and that makes me feel there's no need in trying to make friends.

I used to have a girlfriend, but I broke up with her with the silly excuse that I needed some time off.

My daily routine? Wake up in the morning, get in front of my system and begin my job for the day. Take a break, make my meal, eat and get back to work. Surf the net in between (Facebook, WhatsApp, Nairaland, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.), do some other necessary stuff and sleep when it's time.
Damn! Such a boring life.

I can be indoors for a full month without stepping out of the house.

People want to talk to me, girls especially, but I am the one avoiding them. And for this, they think I am too rude or proud. Only if they knew...

Sometimes I wonder if I can be able to get married. If I can be able to live with a woman for the rest of my life without getting bored.

I think my own introversion is the worst kind there is.

Are my normal?
we are 100% the same thing... some times I wonder if I will be able to get married. I will be 31 by April 12 and have not had a girlfriend ever since I was born.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is honestly not a good advice!
If u can't encourage that guy to go out, it is better u keep shut! That guy is pretty messy right now! Didn't u read his first post on this thread?
If he doesn't go out at least once a while to event as this, where he can interact with people, how will he improve? I expect everyone on this thread to encourage that guy to go out as possible as he can. Below is an excerpt from his post, this guy is already losing it, going out, where he can interact with people is the only solution to his problems. No amount of books he will read staying indoors can solve this level of introversion!

You just need to face your fears and start going out by attending that wedding on Saturday! It is your first step to living a normal life. Believe me, u are not living a normal life, u are living a life full of fears. You fear for everything u do, that is no life! Wish I can see u physically to explain certain things to u.
Sir, I'm one hell of an introvert. never had a girlfriend... can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Sir, I'm one hell of an introvert. never had a girlfriend... can we chat on WhatsApp
Not having a girlfriend is not a really an issue, but the issue is having fear relating with girls. Do u relate with girls freely? Or u develop fear & anxiety when relating with them? Age is also a factor, how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

Not having a girlfriend is not a really an issue, but the issue is having fear relating with girls. Do u relate with girls freely? Or u develop fear & anxiety when relating with them? Age is also a factor, how old are u?
good afternoon Sir... I'm glad for the timely response... I also find it so tricky to relate with the female folks...some of them do work up to me to strike a convo(about 2 last year, one in may and the other, November)as for the age, I will be 31 by April 12, never have a girlfriend,and even look much younger than my age...I will need more hints from you on to relate with ladies freely ,thanks...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bintdawood(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
we are 100% the same thing... some times I wonder if I will be able to get married. I will be 31 by April 12 and have not had a girlfriend ever since I was born.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.