Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639465 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Promise retracted.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

You didn't answer any of my questions.
You have nothing to do with my location.

I have just answered below.... I can raise it. Will speak to my bro...

It is no issue at all...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Promise retracted.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

If you could source for 5k to waybill a fan, why come online to beg for 2k? No insults intended please.
See, trust me, I'm not concerned with whatever you do with your profile online, I'm just concerned my fan doesn't get into the wrong hands. I can't imagine someone selling it cheaply to survive, it would defile my reasons for giving it out in the first place.

I understand your concern...

I currently have more than 5k in my acct actually but I am just down with the loss of 100k.....

Infact I have gone to dm of people dt advertised fan on dt same clearance thread to beg most of them to 5k but dey don't accept...

Getting a fan and spending 5k is not sumtin hard for me now. I am not a fan of heat..... Infact I can snap my room for you so dt u will see my fan in the ceiling but it is not working
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Promise retracted.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

Okay. Drop your number, if you do not mind.
I will call you with the driver's number first thing tomorrow morning and you two will handle things from there.

I can also be reached on whatsapp

Thank you Abizz

It was great knowing you here...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Promise retracted.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abizz:

Seen.
Till tomorrow.

Ok boss
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Menclothing: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Human behaviour is different depends on situation of life

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Treasure17(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2023
@ Skillsportal

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Abizz:
Promise retracted.

Any reason sir?

Was there any wrongdoings or scam like attitude?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Any reason sir?

Was there any wrongdoings or scam like attitude?
I have known you and your over 30 monikers for more than four years. Controversies, beggings, intrusions and whatnots.
No apologies.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SimpleLife23: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abizz:

I have known you and your over 30 monikers for more than four years. Controversies, beggings, intrusions and whatnots.
No apologies.

Ok... I won't argue... But u got some things wrong..

Never had over 30 monikers

I fight back whenever I am attack and I am unapologetic about it.. Even if you sef attack me especially without provocation, I will attack you back

Lastly nothing like controversies except you want to lie to satisfy ur ego... Good u didn't know me for scam atleast I'm much at peace

Over 4 years, then it definitely not begging.. I make friends with nairalander and I have friends I made from here on my contact list But i attack who ever attack me and I will attack you if you attack me..
You don't have to reply me... You can believe all you want to.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Probz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
I’d advise any INFJs on here to avoid Sarah Kuhn’s (infjwoman is her Insta. handle) stuff. I didn’t mind her too much in t’beginning but as time went on and I deeped her I realised that she’s painfully basic, repetitive and probably a mistyped IxFP. Even if she is a true INFJ the lady has absolutely zero idea what she’s talking about and just isn’t a good source of information. Real INFJs and even poor ISFPs deserve so much better than her nonsense and she should stick to Big Macs, 16personalities.com on her own contained terms and 1999 Toyotas. Don’t even get me started on that ridiculous four-question dichotomy quiz of hers that betrays her blatant lack of understanding about what MBTI’s really about.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by WeirdChik: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
good morning abizz.
i didn't get a response to my post. i am sorry for the allegations K.style made. thanks so much sir. hope your fine?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
I also find it difficult to talk to the opposite sex. I have overcome the anxiety but I still have two major problems.
1. I have discolored and mal-aligned teeth which drops my confidence (Dentist said braces alone is 600k).

2. I am not a conversationalist. I don't know how to do small talk. I usually have nothing to say except exchange of pleasantries.

I'm still a university student though.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Autobot05: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Albertone:
I also find it difficult to talk to the opposite sex. I have overcome the anxiety but I still have two major problems.
1. I have discolored and mal-aligned teeth which drops my confidence (Dentist said braces alone is 600k).

2. I am not a conversationalist. I don't know how to do small talk. I usually have nothing to say except exchange of pleasantries.

I'm still a university student though.

Embrace your imperfections bro ... I'm like you ( @ the bolded ) I dont know if its associated with introversion tho . I also have funny looking teeth too but I dont care. After all it's not like you go about smiling like someone that just hit a $10m jackpot grin cheesy
Try to whiten your teeth a bit and move on with your life . Feels good to be natural
Mine is a bit complicated since I have ADHD. Most people around me think I'm nuts or something. Since I live alone and barely speak to anyone apart from greetings

Weird is cool bro

Modified : and find God ... the anxiety part will be settled once you learn to trust in him

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Embrace your imperfections bro ... I'm like you ( @ the bolded ) I dont know if its associated with introversion tho . I also have funny looking teeth too but I dont care. After all it's not like you go about smiling like someone that just hit a $10m jackpot grin cheesy
Try to whiten your teeth a bit and move on with your life . Feels good to be natural
Mine is a bit complicated since I have ADHD. Most people around me think I'm nuts or something. Since I live alone and barely speak to anyone apart from greetings

Weird is cool bro

Modified : and find God ... the anxiety part will be settled once you learn to trust in him

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤

That's what my dentist told me too. But it's hard.
I'll try.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Abizz: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ofemigeorge(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sofa chair Lshaped with two sitters 100k.
Dinning set/bar table and two chairs 50k
Tv stand gigantic 60k
Wine bar maogani polished wood 25k
Center table with drawers for putting things within made from wood and glass 40k
Walk art painting Wide (39x35inch) 30k
2 Room new blinds day and night 20k
Samsung UHD tv 43inchSMART CRYSTAL SCREEN 180k
Two Double Wardrope maogani polished wood 80k
Shoe rack more than 6ft high black polish 30k
Bed frame/pillow and foam(vita form gold and blue) and two bedside wardrope 100k
Balcony blind 20k
Blinds for toilet and passage 10k each
Wall perfect mirror with thick mirror Frame 6.5ft tall 20k

Ariston bathroom water heater(Like new) and hose and all setup 40k SOLD
Passage cabinet brown wood(like first aid wall box) 5k SOLD
Samsung 4k crystal 55inches Smart tv SOLD.
Chandelier SOLD.
LG sound system. SOLD
Tizeti Wifi unlimited download at highest speed35k SOLD
3 Parlour blinds wooden material 6ft, selling 90k SOLD
1hp kenstar parlour ac 95K bought 220k few month used SOLD
1hp kenstar room ac 95kSOLD
Balcony main entrance door 75k SOLD
Playstation 3 pads games accessories 70 K SOLD
Scan frost Gas cooker oven /gas cylinder/hose SOLD
Hisense inverter 10kg washing machine with 7kg dryer SOLD.
Hisense fridge with manual water dispenser 200k SOLD
LG inverter black microwave 65k SOLD
Water pressure, tank and pipes setup 260k SOLD
Generator yellow elepaq 4.5kva 80k SOLD.
Generator red 65k 1.8kva working perfect. SOLD

0806093124six
Magodo Phase two

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
I'm shy and lonely introvert who works in tech as a sysadmin

looking to interact with any shy and lonely students here

This is my blog in case you want to reach me
https://ericsomto.github.io/
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pussygotlips: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Oh God, It happened today that my guy will be hanging out with his woman, so I have to excuse them and head over to my next-door neighbor.
What a day! He too was together with his woman and I can't aford to go elsewhere far especially in this cashless condition.
I have no option than to stay back.
See as we just they look each other without ultering a word.
The atmosphere was so tense and awkward.
I wish I could just light up my weed in peace. I hate talking to opposite sex that I'm not comfortable with.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FarmTech(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
I've been an introvert all my life. Combined with shyness. Add to the fact that I so much hate dirty jokes and ladies who dress and behave like prostitutes, my own have entered another level. But if it comes to my areas of interest, I tend to overcome shyness and go for it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Richnero99:
I am not just an introvert but I am a bit shy as well, especially around the opposite gender.

I moved to this area in April this year and other than my brother, not a single soul has visited me. And the fact that I see nothing wrong with that, worries me.

I don't like associating and I barely have friends. I work from home, so the option of associating with coworkers is out of the window.

I get bored with people and things easily and that makes me feel there's no need in trying to make friends.

I used to have a girlfriend, but I broke up with her with the silly excuse that I needed some time off.

My daily routine? Wake up in the morning, get in front of my system and begin my job for the day. Take a break, make my meal, eat and get back to work. Surf the net in between (Facebook, WhatsApp, Nairaland, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.), do some other necessary stuff and sleep when it's time.
Damn! Such a boring life.

I can be indoors for a full month without stepping out of the house.

People want to talk to me, girls especially, but I am the one avoiding them. And for this, they think I am too rude or proud. Only if they knew...

Sometimes I wonder if I can be able to get married. If I can be able to live with a woman for the rest of my life without getting bored.

I think my own introversion is the worst kind there is.

Are my normal?

That’s powerful not boring. Throw ingoing to the cinema, club or beach alone. You might Alan’s want to attend conferences and workshops. It’s actually fun joor
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2023
YourHerbalOrgan:
have been here for 2 years and nobody has come to look for me....I don't like people that talks a lot.

Introverts are actually talkatives once they get comfortable around you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 18, 2023
Maybe those of us in Lagos can organize some meting. First virtually with videos off and then maybe a beach or cinema meeting. I like to watch cartoons.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Intj
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
litigator:
Maybe those of us in Lagos can organize some meting. First virtually with videos off and then maybe a beach or cinema meeting. I like to watch cartoons.

Lol introverts will organize meeting and not show up.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Mayvinn(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Someone might need this:

"The depression you feel today will not be with you in a week. You can ride it out."
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Mayvinn(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
As an introvert myself, I understand the struggle of feeling out of place in a world that often values extroversion and conformity. But as I've learned to embrace my quirks and idiosyncrasies, I've found that being different can actually be a source of strength and confidence.

As an introvert, you may feel like you don't fit in with the social norms and expectations of society. You may prefer solitude to crowds, deep conversation to small talk, and reflection to action. But rather than feeling like an outsider, it's time to embrace these unique qualities that make you who you are.

Being weird or different is not something to be ashamed of. In fact, it can be a source of inspiration and creativity. Many of the most successful and innovative people in history were introverts who were not afraid to think outside the box and embrace their own unique perspectives.

So if you're an introvert, don't be afraid to embrace your own weirdness. Celebrate your love of quiet moments and deep conversations, your unique sense of humor, and your preference for meaningful connections over surface-level interactions. These qualities make you who you are and give you the power to make a meaningful impact in the world.

Remember that being different is not a weakness, but a strength. It's time to embrace your own unique qualities and show the world that introverts have a lot to offer. So go ahead, be weird, be yourself, and let your true colors shine!

— Mayvinn

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Albertone:

Lol introverts will organize meeting and not show up.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Calm down joor.Talk to me directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.