Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10175 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2014
mabisi: leave am joor
Who's that on your profile? undecided
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Smh for some people. Why do guys always take offense over the silliest things? I read what the OP wrote and even if it had errors, she moved on and stated what she liked or didn't like in first dates or whatever. Yet, every guy that made a comment here went all crazy on her grammar. And it wasn't because of the grammar, it was because she was/is a lady with a strong opinion. With all the rants, like kids If I must say, she just ignored and kept giving her opinion without lambasting anyone.
Still some kids went at it like ten year Olds on a playground showing the girls the reason why they have danglers between their legs. The more you guys went on, the more I realized why some ladies find some guys very irritating. I can just imagine the kind of attitudes you guys will have in your real lifes. That for me, going with the topic, is what I get PISSED at in men (emphasis on men not boys). A real man accept criticism and not take every word of it as the woman being rude or talking back at them. They definitely don't go around like a pack of wolves looking for weaker genders to attack. Smh, in my opinion, most of the guys that commented here are kids and they need to work on it. Take your own bad experience out of her thread and lick your wounds in the privacy of your room.

I DONT'T LIKE GROWN A55 MEN ACTING LIKE KIDS. That's for sure.

undecided undecided

BoboYekini: Who's that on your profile? undecided
**pours wet pepper in his eyes** wetin you see? Why you go check am out. You wan make I kick you now ni? Instead to caution them akamu pikin wey dey run around with their scrawny dikks like macho-men, you dey go check the pics of those wey get (f). We go fight for public. Make everyone know say na me get d key to your paradise. Firigbon o shilekun ooo, afi eni ti o mu kokoro dani, men! Forget the scry chest wey you carry, I get yaa size!! tongue grin **jumps on his back** "you piss me off sometimes"l

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak:

**pours wet pepper in his eyes** wetin you see? Why you go check am out. You wan make I kick you now ni? Instead to caution them akamu pikin wey dey run around with their scrawny dikks like macho-men, you dey go check the pics of those wey get (f). We go fight for public. Make everyone know say na me get d key to your paradise. Firigbon o shilekun ooo, afi eni ti o mu kokoro dani, men! Forget the scry chest wey you carry, I get yaa size!! tongue grin **jumps on his back** "you piss me off sometimes"l
Lol Sweetie, You know boys are sensitive about topics like this.
As for the profile thingy, na genuine curiosity. Something just ain right.
So, don't be jealous ok? *bites her lips* kiss
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm jealous jor. Lemme o. Btw have you seen my newest BFF? She is creamish, I want borrow her from her bobo. party aye. grin foursome if bukato go gree grin
BoboYekini:
Lol Sweetie, You know boys are sensitive about topics like this.
As for the profile thingy, na genuine curiosity. Something just ain right.
So, don't be jealous ok? *bites her lips* kiss

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Wetin concern me with ur promiscous family? Just go ahead and show ur uncultured manners to the world. Be careful before u swallow sperm with ebola virus. No be say all because of money, u go dey service men anyhow anyhow. Ebola virus don enter town o. I just dey give u safety tips.
RedBenson pls stop all dis now....mak una stop dis yabbin.. biko !
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: in my family all of us Na proper opio. Including ur mama. And ur papa Na my love-vendor. Ur
Papa get one dark mark for him manhood no be birth mark Na me bite am by mistake during bj. E don tey weh me and ur mama dey do ashewo. na for inside ashawo she born you. Please dont let us expose our family matter for public. Benson, e do
Jenny pls stop al dis for God's sake... All dis una insults too dey expensive... Make una stop.. Biko !
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by ezeigbo194(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

U sef just dey carry ur eng'r'ish enter here dey scatter things more. @bolded, abeg it's most, not must. No make her dey get reasons to dey yab we guys more abeg.
bro u no dey make mistake abi?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: You need to see where some of them dey bend down dey buy 2nd hand bra like ant gather sugar. some go use hand stretch the thing to test the elastic limit... grin grin grin when you try to woo one of them, na so dem go come dey form phonetics for us. grin grin grin grin grin

I almost took shot some time last month but I am out of town for now...
lolz. you go kill this girl with ur mouth o grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
ziggy44: lolz. you go kill this girl with ur mouth o grin grin
I nor do anything o. grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: Smh for some people. Why do guys always take offense over the silliest things? I read what the OP wrote and even if it had errors, she moved on and stated what she liked or didn't like in first dates or whatever. Yet, every guy that made a comment here went all crazy on her grammar. And it wasn't because of the grammar, it was because she was/is a lady with a strong opinion. With all the rants, like kids If I must say, she just ignored and kept giving her opinion without lambasting anyone.
Still some kids went at it like ten year Olds on a playground showing the girls the reason why they have danglers between their legs. The more you guys went on, the more I realized why some ladies find some guys very irritating. I can just imagine the kind of attitudes you guys will have in your real lifes. That for me, going with the topic, is what I get PISSED at in men (emphasis on men not boys). A real man accept criticism and not take every word of it as the woman being rude or talking back at them. They definitely don't go around like a pack of wolves looking for weaker genders to attack. Smh, in my opinion, most of the guys that commented here are kids and they need to work on it. Take your own bad experience out of her thread and lick your wounds in the privacy of your room.

undecided undecided

Your English wasn't any better. Like the op, like you. Birds of same feathers. Since when did lives become lifes as bolded above in your comment?

And by your opinion, if a girl tries to show an abnormal behaviour and guys come in to bring her to normalcy, then the guys are now kids abi? Keep hugging your baseless opinion. Smh.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: I'm jealous jor. Lemme o. Btw have you seen my newest BFF? She is creamish, I want borrow her from her bobo. party aye. grin foursome if bukato go gree grin
www.nairaland.com/creamish ? Seen her around. She's alright I guess. Sha, Bukato is scared I'll rrape him in a three/foursome tongue
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Unfollow
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by angela98(f): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Dont tell me you are imagining my dicck. It's not for you pls.
why do u say immoral things like that to this lady mabisi Not very nice. Hope u are fine?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: why do u say immoral things like that to this lady mabisi Not very nice. Hope u are fine?

What is immoral about the comment? Did you read the earlier comment she made?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by angela98(f): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

What is immoral about the comment? Did you read the earlier comment she made?
yes i did. she was only trying to defend that bad mouth jenny you called a prostitute. Calling a lady who made a harmless comment ashewo is not cool. Dont let most of this ladies comment get into you, as naughty and silly their comments may seem, they might not actually mean what they say but only trying to whine people up to get reactions. Do have a nice time.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: yes i did. she was only trying to defend that bad mouth jenny you called a prostitute. Calling a lady who made a harmless comment ashewo is not cool. Dont let most of this ladies comment get into you, as naughty and silly their comments may seem, they might not actually mean what they say but only trying to whine people up to get reactions. Do have a nice time.

Nobody is really taking things seriously on nairaland. If people do, i dont. We are all here for e-fun since nobody knows who the other person is. Do have a nice evening too.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by nellyelitz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: lol, I don't run after money na...
money get levels o
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by nellyelitz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: Smh for some people. Why do guys always take offense over the silliest things? I read what the OP wrote and even if it had errors, she moved on and stated what she liked or didn't like in first dates or whatever. Yet, every guy that made a comment here went all crazy on her grammar. And it wasn't because of the grammar, it was because she was/is a lady with a strong opinion. With all the rants, like kids If I must say, she just ignored and kept giving her opinion without lambasting anyone.

undecided undecided

ok them don hear, now tell me wetin 'PiecesYouOff' on guy.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by cassiusboy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yeah. and you had to quote everything just because you wanted to point out lives. To think at some point my old moniker followed u fool. Ode alainironu. Bleep off jor. Professor Benson, now that we know that you are an English lecturer, you can now go back to your lonely corner and handle yourself for a job well done. So it's abnormal because it doesn't agree with you? It's her opinion!!! Why not state yours without mentioning anyone. Mister macho-man, bringing girls to normalcy since 1800s. Don't quote me again abeg, you are honorably ignored, I don't waste time bantering. I'm retired.
RedBenson:

Your English wasn't any better. Like the op, like you. Birds of same feathers. Since when did lives become lifes as bolded above in your comment?

And by your opinion, if a girl tries to show an abnormal behaviour and guys come in to bring her to normalcy, then the guys are now kids abi? Keep hugging your baseless opinion. Smh.

nellyelitz: ok them don hear, now tell me wetin 'PiecesYouOff' on guy.
undecided undecided
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hhhehehhehe. Fear catch am ni. grin
BoboYekini: www.nairaland.com/creamish ? Seen her around. She's alright I guess. Sha, Bukato is scared I'll rrape him in a three/foursome tongue
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: Yeah. and you had to quote everything just because you wanted to point out lives. To think at some point my old moniker followed u fool. Ode alainironu. Bleep off jor. Professor Benson, now that we know that you are an English lecturer, you can now go back to your lonely corner and handle yourself for a job well done. So it's abnormal because it doesn't agree with you? It's her opinion!!! Why not state yours without mentioning anyone. Mister macho-man, bringing girls to normalcy since 1800s. Don't quote me again abeg, you are honorably ignored, I don't waste time bantering. I'm retired.

undecided undecided

Obviously u dont worth my time engaging u on frivolous rebuttals. Do have a splendid night.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mrkay101(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Trends like this got me laffing..

How old are u?

Are u even worth the standards ur here bragging about. Dnt get me wrong u knw wah u want and dats nice. but dnt come up here nd be acting like ur perfect.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?
babe you gat a bright future behind you

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by daben1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?
if you are pissed off, go we-we abeg!!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Lacombre: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: To start with you aren't even beautiful.. so what are you gonna do about that. Let's see how you are gonna work on that and do a whole overhaul on your face cos babe, you could pass for a horror movie without makeup!

And your b00000bs are flat already when you hadn't even had a child suck on them?
You seem to take this thread and the OP's comment very personal. Why carrying the matter on your head like this? Na wa!

OP,some of your points are faulty.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Creamish(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2014
shoefreak: I'm jealous jor. Lemme o. Btw have you seen my newest BFF? She is creamish, I want borrow her from her bobo. party aye. grin foursome if bukato go gree grin

now blushing! kiss
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Good girl. You be better pikin jor.

grin
Creamish:

now blushing! kiss
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Lacombre:
You seem to take this thread and the OP's comment very personal. Why carrying the matter on your head like this? Na wa!

OP,some of your points are faulty.
Look, we all have errors. but not cool for one half baked dimwit to mount on a platform to brag just because she was approached.

I have seen stunning chic who can't read and write back in my boarding school days. This girl was the most beautiful in that school and even the op no reach her half. she couldn't string a few words correctly in English. instead of mockery, I felt pity for her. why? she didn't have the appropriate fundamental or basic enabling environment that could have aided her while growing up. cases like this abound in Nigeria a lot.

so why make a mockery of someone, huh? I dislike such people a lot. Just because you have been opportune does not mean you should rob it on someone's face. what if she need their help tomorrow. how would her conscience relate with the fact that she had once mocked same person?

some years back, a friend messed me up for some silly reasons cos he felt he was more important than I. when he needed help who did he run to? me! and you know what? I still gave him the help and much to his surprise, he didnt thought so.

I dont care how bad anyone's English are, I care about their innate qualities.

Chinese, majority of them, can't speak English. Jacky Chan, whose mother almost sold at birth to the midwife that delivered him because there was no money couldn't speak English while growing up. same can be said many Chinese around the world.

Yeah, we can speak better than they... but who is 3rd world and who is a 1st world country at present?

Some of these Chinese will dwarf even the professors we have in our universities.

One guy worked as a sales boy at a wine shop. He too didn't have any better education but trust me, he was an ASSET! The owner of that shop, plus her Nursing degree from US would do a bad job at what she owns. he brought in the sales even when customers would change mind, he would convince them in the best way he can... and bring in the sales.

Regards brother!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Lacombre: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: Look, we all have errors. but not cool for one half baked dimwit to mount on a platform to brag just because she was approached.

I have seen stunning chic who can't read and write back in my boarding school days. This girl was the most beautiful in that school and even the op no reach her half. she couldn't string a few words correctly in English. instead of mockery, I felt pity for her. why? she didn't have the appropriate fundamental or basic enabling environment that could have aided her while growing up. cases like this abound in Nigeria a lot.

so why make a mockery of someone, huh? I dislike such people a lot. Just because you have been opportune does not mean you should rob it on someone's face. what if she need their help tomorrow. how would her conscience relate with the fact that she had once mocked same person?

some years back, a friend messed me up for some silly reasons cos he felt he was more important than I. when he needed help who did he run to? me! and you know what? I still gave him the help and much to his surprise, he didnt thought so.

I dont care how bad anyone's English are, I care about their innate qualities.

Chinese, majority of them, can't speak English. Jacky Chan, whose mother almost sold at birth to the midwife that delivered him because there was no money couldn't speak English while growing up. same can be said many Chinese around the world.

Yeah, we can speak better than they... but who is 3rd world and who is a 1st world country at present?

Some of these Chinese will dwarf even the professors we have in our universities.

One guy worked as a sales boy at a wine shop. He too didn't have any better education but trust me, he was an ASSET! The owner of that shop, plus her Nursing degree from US would do a bad job at what she owns. he brought in the sales even when customers would change mind, he would convince them in the best way he can... and bring in the sales.

Regards brother!
One love,bro. Just take it easy. We are supposed to be men. That comes with some responsiblity.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Lacombre:
One love,bro. Just take it easy. We are supposed to be men. That comes with some responsiblity.
I understand. These days, I rarely talk much... I bet she has abandoned her own thread already.

in case you may not know, some of these girls like the op can come open to announce even PMs if not checkmate as if approaching a lady is a crime. yeah... one of them did it before and I can provide link if you doubt me.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chai.... long thing. follow and unfollow.

Oh.... and I also don't like guys that get jealous when their babes are doing good in any field. why should they even be jealous? Had a case with someone, and he went behind my back to tell the boss to ask me do the same thing again. I did and then he was like..."come and teach me now" couldn't he have said that before? undecided chai. Guys and their egos ehn. Well, some guys ain't like that anyway. They only show their egos when it's absolutely necessary.

And guys that chew gum. Ladies, well, yeah. But when guys chew gum consistently, that's just uncool for me. One can lick a small candy without obvious movement of the mouth but when it's sloppy, na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.