Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (42064 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
my emails u wont reply...ur number or bbm pin u wont give out...how on earth wil i reach u then?@newacca
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
CHIDOSKY007:
my emails u wont reply...ur number or bbm pin u wont give out...how on earth wil i reach u then?@newacca
I replied your mail. Go and check.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2014
If you come up with a smart business model or business plan, I personally offer you free business name registration. smiley
*Limited offer
**Terms and conditions apply
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kevinaduga(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning peeps.. i'm a lawyer and aspiring entrepreneur. I'm seriously considering settling down in Abeokuta. Please, how viable is it setting up a law firm there? I'll also like to know if the business climate is conducive. Thanks in anticipation of your answers.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
kevinaduga:
Good morning peeps.. i'm a lawyer and aspiring entrepreneur. I'm seriously considering settling down in Abeokuta. Please, how viable is it setting up a law firm there? I'll also like to know if the business climate is conducive. Thanks in anticipation of your answers.
Welcome bro. I cannot analyse how viable it is to set up a law firm here, but I am sure your colleague in the noble profession are willing to give you first hand information on embarking on such mission here.
This is an emerging city, there are lot of untapped potentials here, but it takes collective effort to make the city a place to reckon with, when we talk about commercial activities.
Looking beyond the Adire market and hospitality businesses, I see a great commercial city.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
"For every dark night, there is always a bright day ahead" -2Pac Amaru Shakur

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kevinaduga(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
newacca:

Welcome bro. I cannot analyse how viable it is to set up a law firm here, but I am sure your colleague in the noble profession are willing to give you first hand information on embarking on such mission here.
This is an emerging city, there are lot of untapped potentials here, but it takes collective effort to make the city a place to reckon with, when we talk about commercial activities.
Looking beyond the Adire market and hospitality businesses, I see a great commercial city.
Ok..i think i'll have to give serious thought about moving over there.. thanks man.
PS: I'll like to keep in touch with you and other Abeokuta based business men. Am i welcome on this thread?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
kevinaduga:
Ok..i think i'll have to give serious thought about moving over there.. thanks man.
PS: I'll like to keep in touch with you and other Abeokuta based business men
Welcome brova. No Problem. I am always at your service sir. We look forward to welcoming you and your business in Abeokuta. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kevinaduga(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
newacca:

Welcome brova. No Problem. I am always at your service sir. We look forward to welcoming you and your business in Abeokuta. smiley
I'm most obliged.. thank u very much
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2014
It's a new day, full of hope, inspiration and activities. Good morning entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning Entrepreneurs. Thank God it's Friday! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even if everyone says you don't have a chance, never give up your dreams.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ask yourself: How many small business have I helped this month?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Happy weekend. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
How many of us attended Owambe? grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by oracle009(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2014
wow! Can't bliv sumtin lik ds exist for abk...thumb up to u guys.... Lanre Victor, shuttle between abk and ife. Bt abk based. An education consultant (currently dvelopin a model for d state govt)... I'm also into mini importation...bt my real target is d real estate and silviculture...av a whole lots of land in ijebu (dnt knw wat to do wt it yet.) lest i forget, a botanist, Ife product
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
oracle009:
wow! Can't bliv sumtin lik ds exist for abk...thumb up to u guys.... Lanre Victor, shuttle between abk and ife. Bt abk based. An education consultant (currently dvelopin a model for d state govt)... I'm also into mini importation...bt my real target is d real estate and silviculture...av a whole lots of land in ijebu (dnt knw wat to do wt it yet.) lest i forget, a botanist, Ife product
Thanks so much for giving us a pat at the back. Welcome here. smiley
Do you intent starting a business in Abeokuta? If yes, then you meet the criteria to join our group offline. If No, I implore you to come and invest in our city. It's an emerging city with a lot of untapped potentials. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
We've got a brainy set of young minds in the city. Sadly, but they are operating individually. This is the issue I detected and want to put an end to. This is why we are able. are YouABLE? wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. It is a new week. cool
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Slow and steady wins the race. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi guys,I just got to Abk.I am through with school, I have my certificate but am yet to serve, I need a job with a fairly reasonable pay for the next 4 months. Anyone in the house who could link me up. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
haywhy28:
Hi guys,I just got to Abk.I am through with school, I have my certificate but am yet to serve, I need a job with a fairly reasonable pay for the next 4 months. Anyone in the house who could link me up. Thanks
First, let me congratulate you on the completion of your academic programme. smiley Welcome to the real world.

Now let me ask you this question: What skill(s) do you? Ironically, you might have been taught some practical skills in school.
In the real sense, if you have skills ( professional or vocational ), you are halfway there. So, please share with us any skill you possess, we may have people who require service in the area of your skills.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Good morning house. I have realized one major problem among our youth: Lack of self discovery. sad
Most of us fail to find out, realize and utilize the potentials God endowed us with. We have Champions, Leaders, Initiators & Innovators among us, but we always feel insecure and prefer to be exploited by other people to build their empires. cry We really need to change our mindset.
Na my 50kobo I dey offer ooo grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2014
newacca:

First, let me congratulate you on the completion of your academic programme. smiley Welcome to the real world.

Now let me ask you this question: What skill(s) do you? Ironically, you might have been taught some practical skills in school.
In the real sense, if you have skills ( professional or vocational ), you are halfway there. So, please share with us any skill you possess, we may have people who require service in the area of your skills.

Thanks bro,I studied crop production and protection,(faculty of agriculture) but there are a few other skills i learnt outside school which are camera handling,video editing using pinnacle and i was at some point into article writing. At the moment i do not have a laptop,thats why am seeking an employment which could pay averagely okay.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
haywhy28:

Thanks bro,I studied crop production and protection,(faculty of agriculture) but there are a few other skills i learnt outside school which are camera handling,video editing using pinnacle and i was at some point into article writing. At the moment i do not have a laptop,thats why am seeking an employment which could pay averagely okay.

Brother,
Thanks for sharing the skills you possess. My goal of the week is to promote minimum of 30 small enterprise and to inspire minimum of 10 youths to develop and execute business models to will solve societal problems.
I will be promoting the businesses via all my online platform, particularly social media account.
Having said that, I can also publicize your skills on my fanpage. And who knows?
This is the little I could offer for now. I may also inform other members of this group.
I wish you all the best bro.
Meanwhile, have you gotten any great idea?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by suptol(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Well, though not based in Adeokuta but i guess will can still run Business. Based in Ijebu-ode and into Graphics.

For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We know how to give you that competitive edge.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2014
suptol:
Well, though not based in Adeokuta but i guess will can still run Business. Based in Ijebu-ode and into Graphics.

For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We know how to give you that competitive edge.
Thanks for sharing your details. I will get back to you soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Failure is success turned inside-out.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2014
The major challenge I am facing in convincing aspiring entrepreneurs is that funding comes last. grin But that is the truth. Man has two legs, money has four legs. Money will catch up with man! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by suptol(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
newacca:

Thanks for sharing your details. I will get back to you soon.

Alright sir.

Patiently Waiting.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
suptol:

Alright sir.

Patiently Waiting.
Okay sir. Thanks smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Learn how to maximize your limited resources to bring sustainable solutions to our societal problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / Why New Naira Notes Are Scarce – CBN Sources / Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.