Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41917 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello house,
How has business tip for us?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tomiamida: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
You should just log on and fill the form

Candidates selected are being sponsored, trained and mentored and winner will win cash prizes.

This event is a pilot program for a TV series.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tip of the day.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by MrMcJay(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi Newacca, it's a wonderful initiative that you have here that I would really love to be part of.

Well, I'm a Real Estate and Investment lawyer based in Lagos. I offer advisory services to businesses and individuals on corporate and investment matters. Personally, I have a fondness for Startups and I have a couple of startup businesses here in Lagos that I offer legal solutions. I intend extending this to Abeokuta and I hope to rub minds with the future billionaires on this thread.

I'm presently based in Lagos but I shuttle between Abeokuta and Lagos. However, I'll be around for the next meeting on sunday.

I'll send you a PM and I hope to pick things up from there.

Cheers.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrMcJay: Hi Newacca, it's a wonderful initiative that you have here that I would really love to be part of.

Well, I'm a Real Estate and Investment lawyer based in Lagos. I offer advisory services to businesses and individuals on corporate and investment matters. Personally, I have a fondness for Startups and I have a couple of startup businesses here in Lagos that I offer legal solutions. I intend extending this to Abeokuta and I hope to rub minds with the future billionaires on this thread.

I'm presently based in Lagos but I shuttle between Abeokuta and Lagos. However, I'll be around for the next meeting on sunday.

I'll send you a PM and I hope to pick things up from there.

Cheers.
Thank you for having interest in our group. smiley I would be looking forward to receiving uni ur PM.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Good morning Entrepreneurs smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hey there. Who made it to DEMOAFRICA 2014? Unfortunately, I have been preoccupied with diff. activities recently, so I did to. sad
The live stream is really cool smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
More entrepreneur social event coming up this year. If you miss DEMOAFRICA don't feel bad.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. I hope we are all getting set for our upcoming meet? Yes! cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Happy business Friday to you all. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Blessedmum(f): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
@newacca,plz which side of sky pavilion are we meeting on Sunday? My phone has crashed.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Blessedmum: @newacca,plz which side of sky pavilion are we meeting on Sunday? My phone has crashed.
Sky cafe.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
How many of us attended 'owanbe' party today? grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Our meet comes up today

Date: Sunday, 28th September, 2014.
Location: Check your inbox if you are a certified offline member.
Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm

NB: Please get your smartphones and cameras charged, as we are going to exchange social media contacts and take some snapshots. It's gonna be interesting and fun!

...we would be looking forward to meeting you.
Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by heedsa10: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2014
newaccs, I major in acquision of skill. I am into electrical installation , windscreen crack sealing and erazing and presently acquiring training on cctv, door access control, fire alarm, voice and data installation. can be part of dis team?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2014
heedsa10: newaccs, I major in acquision of skill. I am into electrical installation , windscreen crack sealing and erazing and presently acquiring training on cctv, door access control, fire alarm, voice and data installation. can be part of dis team?
You are welcome. Where are you located?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by heedsa10: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
am based in abule egba. Lagos.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
heedsa10: am based in abule egba. Lagos.
Ok
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Account of our meeting held in Abeokuta loading ... smiley

Thanks to everyone who attended, even under the heavy rainfall. You guys are really wonderful.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs,
as promised, I am bringing you the account of our recent meet in Abeokuta:

Meeting schedule: 5:00 PM

At 3:45PM rain started in most areas in the city ( I rained till about 8:15 PM)
The most interesting part of the story is that the fighting spirit of our members is too strong to be stopped. We all went under the rain to make the meet.

Gazzy88 got to the venue before 4:00 PM and he was compensated by giving him special recap on what was discussed in our first meet plus highlight on the benefits of our group.

All members who attended sat before 5:20PM ( I understand, the rain caused it )

Attendance sheet was filled and we moved on agenda on the meet.

We started with introduction. After the introduction, I was convinced that we have great entrepreneurs who are experts in their respective industries. smiley
Wow! I was really impressed with the calibre of entrepreneurs who showed up. Brilliant and passionate young leaders. cool kiss

My people, its Monday, lemme attend to my personal businesses that pay my bills first. grin cheesy

I will continue with the account of the meet later...

I wish you a profitable enterprise week.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by conquerour(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks pals. am waiting till the meeting day
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by habeeb4mech: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
hi room, i sincerly appreciate your kind gesture in bringing this group here especially from Abeokuta, my field is ICT CONSULTING TO BUSINESS RANGING from webdesign&dev, Networking,ERP , Software dev. Like dat. I shuttle lagos and Abeokuta. Am i welcome to share my stuffs here so that aspiring entrepreneur can share frm. Rem its started like this in india .
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
conquerour: Thanks pals. am waiting till the meeting day

@ conquerour
Welcome. smiley Unfortunately, we had our meet yesterday and we are looking forward to next month for another exciting meeting.

Meanwhile, for you to be eligible to our offline group, you need to

(i) Tell us about yourself and what you do.

(ii) Be a citizen of Ogun State or native of Abeokuta or have a start-up in the city or State.

(iii) Fill and submit our e-registration form

Meanwhile, everyone is welcome to our online forum.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
habeeb4mech: hi room, i sincerly appreciate your kind gesture in bringing this group here especially from Abeokuta, my field is ICT CONSULTING TO BUSINESS RANGING from webdesign&dev, Networking,ERP , Software dev. Like dat. I shuttle lagos and Abeokuta. Am i welcome to share my stuffs here so that aspiring entrepreneur can share frm. Rem its started like this in india .

@ habeeb4mech
You are equally welcome to the group. Do you have any business in Abeokuta or you have plan to start a business in the city or its environment in the future? Do you want to join the online forum or become a full offline member, which will give you the privilege of meeting with our young and brilliant entrepreneurs?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by officenmore: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
I am trying to assist my fellow business person with highly affordable office supplies to help other business in growing. The office supplies sometimes be very expensive. We offer one stop solution for all office needs from stationery to lighting systems.

http://officenmore.net/
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
officenmore: I am trying to assist my fellow business person with highly affordable office supplies to help other business in growing. The office supplies sometimes be very expensive. We offer one stop solution for all office needs from stationery to lighting systems.

http://officenmore.net/
Alles gute, as the Germans will say: All the best smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
account of our meeting continue...

After the introduction, we moved to next item on agenda which was confirmation of members who have submitted their e-forms.

* Discussion about our logo and website was made.

Presentation time: Presentation was made on how to start a start-up. The presentation was informative and inspiring. Thanks to the audience who made it worthy by been attentive and appreciating the effort of the speaker.

Networking: Opportunity to exchange contact and chat with one another personal. I also had tete a tete with some cool one of the members who is in the fashion industry. While networking, we have our drinks.

Q&A: Questions were asked among ourselves and answers were made.

All in all, we enjoyed ourselves and we got connected.

I need to check out now. Wanna chill with...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by habeeb4mech: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
tanks i have an office in Abeokuta @Abiola way and in Lagos @ogba. U can visit d cmpny @www.techmediang.com to see sme of our services
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
You are welcome smiley will you able able to make it to our meeting when it is scheduled ?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
IT'S NIGERIA'S 54TH NATIONAL DAY! smiley
I come with a message:

Today in 1960, history was made as a nation called Nigeria was said to have been 'liberated' from British imperialism.

Here we are today, amidst tension, struggle, insecurity, political assassination, youth and political thuggery, bad governance, corruption, oppression, religious crisis, deceit among leaders and followers.

We were liberated physically, but I feel we are yet to gain freedom mentally and emotionally. Today should mark a sober reflection on our past, critical analysis of our present situation, and logical conclusion on how to shape the future for our generations to come.

I implore our youths to take on the challenge. Let's come together to find solutions to our problems. The problem is ours, the solution lives in us and the future belong to us!

Irrespective of these challenges facing our great nation, we still have to come together as a nation to avoid the labour of our past heroes being in vain.

God bless #Nigeria
God bless Africa.
Happy 54th national day to my country,Nigeria.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
It's national holiday. I dey house dey flex ooo. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.