Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41922 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yeah! Great minds are meeting in Abeokuta again, this time, it's the gathering of entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kemtol(f): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi, im sorry, i ve been having problems opening my mail box 4 sometime now.

Heres my whatsapp contact. Message me and we ll talj better
tnx
newacca:

Hey what's up? I haven't heard from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2014
kemtol:
Hi, im sorry, i ve been having problems opening my mail box 4 sometime now.

Heres my whatsapp contact. Message me and we ll talj better
tnx
Welcome bro. Unfortunately, I didn't see your whatsapp contact as you have mentioned.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2014
YEAH! Today is the day!! smiley
Young and brilliant youths are meeting again in Abeokuta; today, 23rd Nov.2014 to network and brainstorm on solving societal problems through entrepreneurship and technology.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
... And we are about kicking off! Nigerians and African time sha?? grin only 2members got here before 4pm.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by shamecurls(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello House,

Can someone please share an idea on how profitable cement business can be on profit/bag. I will really appreciate your inputs

Thanks in dvance
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
shamecurls:
Hello House,

Can someone please share an idea on how profitable cement business can be on profit/bag. I will really appreciate your inputs

Thanks in dvance
Though I see some people making it in the business, but I don't have any idea about how they manage it. I guess other member will be able to give tip and market knowledge.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Brainstorming session smiley

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kemtol(f): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sorry, i ommited it, here is it 08108023630. Im a lady.
Tnx
newacca:

Welcome bro. Unfortunately, I didn't see your whatsapp contact as you have mentioned.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
kemtol:
Sorry, i ommited it, here is it 08108023630. Im a lady.
Tnx
Sure,you have been added to whatsapp group. Though the bbm group is more active at the moment.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. It's a new day and we bless Jah for giving us another opportunity to see the day. smiley I want to wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by gabriel88(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm Gabriel. Please add me to the whatsapp group. 08060865496!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by lecky001(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
introduction :name is Akinlolu Olalekan an egba man to the core. most of my life in abk but now stays in Sagamu and come around on weekends due to the work I'm doing now.I love business to the core and I have got myself into many businesses,starting with electronic to this popular Irish cream drink Best cream.You might not believe I was the first to introduce the drink in abk, sagamu and ifo. continue with rice business but not smuggling, into clothing line too,car dealership etc just to mention few.The experience of entrepreneur has come from different aspect of life but if one is not successful enough in business ppl will see it as a waste of time. My dream is to become a great entrepreneur which I know I will achieve with hard work. will love to come for meetings to share ideas and learn also from others.lecky001@gmail.com 08168994776
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
We are forging ahead...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by lecky001(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
newacca:
We are forging ahead...
interested in joining 08168994776 WhatsApp
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
lecky001:
interested in joining 08168994776 WhatsApp
You have been added.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" How true is this quote? cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmn faith do move mountains. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Good morning here. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by rayanate(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello...
I've been reading through the posts and I'm really amazed at how fast the idea has grown. Thumbs up newacca.
I live in Mowe and I'm a fashion designer who's starting her own label next year. I wonder if I can be part of the group. I'm not on whatsapp for now but if I could join the BB group to connect with you guys, it'll be awesome.
I'm so impressed. I've been following the group posts for a while.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
@rayanate,
I will send our e-registration form you. Pls. remove your email address here. I also want to welcome you to our group. Fashion designer! cool I like your field. I would be looking forward to receiving invitation to your label launch. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Photospeak:

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Good a:m entrepreneurs.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by nnannaone(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
newacca:
Good a:m entrepreneurs.
Good afternoon Mr. Newacca.
I am mr. Nnanna Nwabiani. M/D Romgani Nigeria Enterprises. I am a trader of food and agricultural commodities. I base in lagos.
Just gone through some of your posts. I will like to join you. Add me to your whatsapp and bbm group my no.s are 08033863259, 08053247425. Email: nnannaone@yahoo.com, nnannaone@gmail.com In some of your meetings I will come to share ideas with you all.
Thanks!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
nnannaone:

Good afternoon Mr. Newacca.
I am mr. Nnanna Nwabiani. M/D Romgani Nigeria Enterprises. I am a trader of food and agricultural commodities. I base in lagos.
Just gone through some of your posts. I will like to join you. Add me to your whatsapp and bbm group my no.s are 08033863259, 08053247425. Email: nnannaone@yahoo.com, nnannaone@gmail.com In some of your meetings I will come to share ideas with you all.
Thanks!
Welcome Mr.Nnanna, thanks for your interest in the group, particularly for your kind gesture of coming to share idea with us, but unfortunately , at this time, we only accept those who want to start up or who already have a startup business in the city ( Abeokuta & environment ) to the group. Though we welcome any experienced entrepreneur from anywhere to come and share idea and experience with us. On this side, we may call on you to come and speak with us one day.
Once again, thank you for having interest in our group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Good morning all. Happy Sunday to you all oooo grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oooh! we are meeting again on Sunday, 7th December, 2014.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month. I wish everyone of us a profitable week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Quote of the week from one of our members http://www.mybroadstreet.com/quote-of-the-week-12/
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.