Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Does God Speak To You? How? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Speak To You? How? (26333 Views)

How To Hear God Speak / Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. / Does God Speak To Humans? And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Mintayo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Negotiating kwanu?!!! shocked

God help us!
Yes! If you are looking at the word negotiating as it is,then you are on your own!
Isaiah 41: 21.
Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the king of Jacob.
Isaiah 43: 23.
Put me in remembrance, let Us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
Gen 18: 27-33.

1 Like

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ihedinobi2: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Ac:9:7: The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone

Acts 22:9

9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.
That sounds more likely. The KJV said quite unequivocally that they did not hear it at all.

But that they heard and did not understand the VOICE (not the words, the sound they heard) is in agreement with Jesus's Own experience when His Father spoke to Him from Heaven. The people said then that it thundered. Some said though that an angel had spoken to Him.

My point is that those who hear the audible voice with you are not bound to hear what it says as you yourself would.

Also, I think we must know that there are many speaking instances where the voice or whatever was not "material".
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:
That sounds more likely. The KJV said quite unequivocally that they did not hear it at all.

But that they heard and did not understand the VOICE (not the words, the sound they heard) is in agreement with Jesus's Own experience when His Father spoke to Him from Heaven. The people said then that it thundered. Some said though that an angel had spoken to Him.

My point is that those who hear the audible voice with you are not bound to hear what it says as you yourself would.

Also, I think we must know that there are many speaking instances where the voice or whatever was not "material".

My own point is that of what relevance is the audible voice to you?

1. You are not an Apostle

2. You are not a prophet

3. We have received the promise

4. The scriptures is complete

Of what relevance is that your experience to the Church of Christ?
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mintayo:
Yes! If you are looking at the word negotiating as it is,then you are on your own!
Isaiah 41: 21.
Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the king of Jacob.
Isaiah 43: 23.
Put me in remembrance, let Us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
Gen 18: 27-33.

lol

If God instructs you to do something and the first in your mind is to negotiate, and it looks like God granted your request. Then, it is either you are still young in the faith and you have plenty to learn or you are not saved at all.

If you mean begging God to have mercy so that a certain thing can happen to enable you serve Him as you ought, is a different thing. Even that does not guarantee that God will grant the request.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ihedinobi2: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

2. You are not a prophet

I already answered these questions before. Could Paul not have been born again without having the dramatic thing with the light and the voice? He was not an apostle then, was he? If you're going to say that it was in his future and the intent of God, how do you know that it is not today for any other person?

What about Philip? Was he an apostle? Or was the conversion of one Ethiopian eunuch huge enough to qualify as relevance to the Church where the establishment of a commercial enterprise upon the standards of Heaven does not qualify?

As I said before, the Scriptures are wholly complete but they do not address specifics of your life. You may be proceeding on something that God would rather you did not, is it ok for God to come in and turn you aside as He did Paul when he tried to go into Asia and later into Bythinia, I think? Why should God be less involved in the life of a believer merely because he is neither an apostle or a prophet?

As for the Promise, the Apostles too received it along with the rest of our brethren of that time. Yet the Lord was pleased to speak to them. Why should having the Promise today make a difference in our case?

3 Likes

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Mintayo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

lol

If God instructs you to do something and the first in your mind is to negotiate, and it looks like God granted your request. Then, it is either you are still young in the faith and you have plenty to learn or you are not saved at all.

If you mean begging God to have mercy so that a certain thing can happen to enable you serve Him as you ought, is a different thing. Even that does not guarantee that God will grant the request.
Okay!
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
nannymcphee:

but I believe there are people who hear or know things from God maybe thru word of knowledge etc there are times ministers want to pray & they are able to know what to say or do at that point in time at the leading of Gods spirit, I personally haven't really had such encounters so I settle for what I have which is Gods word!!

Thanks

I left this part out. If you pray in the Spirit (according to scriptures), worship in the Spirit (according to Scriptures), walk in the Spirit (walking in love), living in the Spirit ( living by faith), then you will have know problem knowing what to say when you ought.

"The gifts of the Spirit are as the Spirit wills and are given for the common good" and not for individual edification. Any gift that is for personal edification is selfish and does not profit anyone.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mintayo:
Okay!

OK. Thanks.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
ayobase:

God also negotiate.

a case of a man who was denied entry to Deliverance Programme at Prayer City cos he went late to register. Due to that he determined never to near the church again.

one day God asked him to attend the church. The church he attends shares the same road with mfm, but a bit ahead. he has been getting this message from God, but he kept turning deaf ears.

on a particular sunday, his car broke down just in front of this mfm church. he did all he could to get the car fixed, but the car wouldnt. he heard the voice again, "here is the church before you now. go attend". he succumbed, but negotiated with God, "you are going to do three things for me if you want me to attend this church"

God did those for him with a month......his testimony.

as God takes the lead, one can also ask questions.......He loves you, so He will respond.

It could also be the devil aiding him so that he can remain bound to false doctrines offered by the deliverance ministry.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
manchesterboy: Brother shdemidemi I think you really need spiritual help. God is the father of those that believe in his son Jesus Christ and he speaks to us using any method he chooses. This your argument will not help you. I advise you to open your mind like the Berean Christians and listen to what other people are saying about hearing from God. I tell you that God has spoken to me personally with audible voice more than once. I don't know your church but don't think you know it all. Listen to other people and learn from them. Remember Rom 8:14. As many as are led by the spirit of God they are the sons of God. The Holy Spirit lead christians by speaking to them through various means and audible voice is one of them. I beg you stop confusing baby christians here. You are really doing a big disservice to God by your posting here and he may punish you for this unless you repent. The Bible is one of the medium that God uses in speaking to his children but that's not all. However whatever God tells his children using any method he chooses must be in one accord with the bible. [b]Are you saying that if a child of God is about to board a flight that is to crash that God cannot tell him son don't board that flight? [/b]I advise you to get close to God in faith by spending long time in studying his word and praying and stop doubting, God will start speaking to you as he does to many of us. I wish u success in jesus name.

Your brother in Christ,
From Manchester

Thanks for your contribution. kindly answer the following...

Are you saying someone like Bimbo Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church is not a child of God for God not to have told her not to board a plane that led to her death?

Are you saying that God needs to scream down your throat before he can order your steps?

Are you saying that those that died terrible deaths in the Bible are not saved?
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I already answered these questions before. Could Paul not have been born again without having the dramatic thing with the light and the voice? He was not an apostle then, was he? If you're going to say that it was in his future and the intent of God, how do you know that it is not today for any other person?

What about Philip? Was he an apostle? Or was the conversion of one Ethiopian eunuch huge enough to qualify as relevance to the Church where the establishment of a commercial enterprise upon the standards of Heaven does not qualify?

As I said before, the Scriptures are wholly complete but they do not address specifics of your life. You may be proceeding on something that God would rather you did not, is it ok for God to come in and turn you aside as He did Paul when he tried to go into Asia and later into Bythinia, I think? Why should God be less involved in the life of a believer merely because he is neither an apostle or a prophet?

As for the Promise, the Apostles too received it along with the rest of our brethren of that time. Yet the Lord was pleased to speak to them. Why should having the Promise today make a difference in our case?

I wanted to start replying this, but reading to the end, I thought against it cos I actually expected more from you. This post shows that you are not yet established in some fundamental truths. Sincerely, I don't know where to start from. So, I will just pass.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ihedinobi2: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I wanted to start replying this, but reading to the end, I thought against it cos I actually expected more from you. This post shows that you are not yet established in some fundamental truths. Sincerely, I don't know where to start from. So, I will just pass.
Here's one fundamental truth from one of Paul's letters: that we are to admonish and exhort one another. Considering that Jesus intended to build a Church not a lot of spiritual giants, just one corporate being with many parts supplying to each other the grace they have received in their respective walks with the Lord, that truth is pretty basic.

If you've something to put forward, by all means, do. Let us examine it together.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Here's one fundamental truth from one of Paul's letters: that we are to admonish and exhort one another. Considering that Jesus intended to build a Church not a lot of spiritual giants, just one corporate being with many parts supplying to each other the grace they have received in their respective walks with the Lord, that truth is pretty basic.

If you've something to put forward, by all means, do. Let us examine it together.

cry cry cry

May be when I am up to it again. I just thought it sum'n you should have gone past considering your tenacity towards the things of the faith.

Why not do a study on this topic again plus, gifts of the Spirit and signs of an Apostle...Will you, please?
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ihedinobi2: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

cry cry cry

May be when I am up to it again. I just thought it sum'n you should have gone past considering your tenacity towards the things of the faith.

Why not do a study on this topic again plus, gifts of the Spirit and signs of an Apostle...Will you, please?
I think I'll wait for you. I'm very curious about the signs of an apostle part. I've heard something like that before and I've seen nothing on it in every search I've made that justifies the promise of, shall we say, clarity on the issue.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Busybody2:

Yoruba you were ignoring me nko cheesy

If you believe something as preposterous as the word becoming flesh to dwell amongst men, If you believe Christ and His crucification (the Christian's testimony), and you believe Jesus is coming back in the flesh, why do you find it hard to believe God still speaks audibly...

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon the bed: then openeth the ears of men and sealeth their INSTRUCTIONS...

I have audibly heard from God many times by way of severe chastisement...I was just an occasional benchwarmer in Church at that time and a scoffer...you know my story...how I am this independent man in a woman's skin who don't need a husband, and vehemently baulks at the idea of getting married because to me marriage is an impediment to my free spirit...then got my children and discarded the men like chewing gum stuck to the sole of my shoe without any concern that I was trampling on his spirit...as far as I was concerned, I had ticked all the boxes on my list and was just blissfully merrily waltzing around, happy with my lifestyle choice and the freedom that came with it...well God had to step in to pull me up by by bootstraps...and of course I rebelled for a long time...

Good!!! grin grin grin

I bet this chastisement came through the instrumentality of His word! Or is it more than your conscience pricking you and people scolding you to do the right thing?
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I think I'll wait for you. I'm very curious about the signs of an apostle part. I've heard something like that before and I've seen nothing on it in every search I've made that justifies the promise of, shall we say, clarity on the issue.

Ha!!! Wait for me ke? sad

If you search well, you will find jor. Will see if I can get a link or 2.

Thanks.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by nannymcphee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I left this part out. If you pray in the Spirit (according to scriptures), worship in the Spirit (according to Scriptures), walk in the Spirit (walking in love), living in the Spirit ( living by faith), then you will have know problem knowing what to say when you ought.

"The gifts of the Spirit are as the Spirit wills and are given for the common good" and not for individual edification. Any gift that is for personal edification is selfish and does not profit anyone.

So pls how do u pray in the spirit according to scriptures?

How to do also worship in the spirit according to scriptures ?
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

If some person you did not know were to tell you that your sibling said something, on what grounds would you believe or dismiss them?

If some person I did not know told me my sibling had said something, I would probably confirm it from said sibling or a witness.

(I see where you're going with this, and it's a terribly weak point to make on this particular subject, but do go on.)

My statements did nothing to imply the sort at all. You made a point. You illustrated your point with an example. Why should you expect a response to your comment to address your illustration rather than your argument?

Because it's part of the argument...

Besides that, when I made my main argument I used a general term ( 'anyone who...'). You 1) quoted my entire post 2) used a gender specific pronoun ('why should he') that implied you were speaking about the pastor. I can't read your mind. I can only go off the context.

Moving on.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by malvisguy212: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Tgirl4real:

2. You are not a prophet

am not a prophet or a disciple nither am I an apostle. God has reveal everything to us thro the bible , everytin is complete, so now, you mean God should rest or relax and allow us to believe without an encounter with us?scripture do say, our God is a God of today , yesterday and FOREVERMORE. He say if whatever we ask he will give us, this include an encounter with him.

It is this type of thread that make the new ones in christ confused, see let me tell you somtin, God is communicating to us, and the devil know it, that why he raise many false prophet to cast doubt in the heart of men to confused us that God dos not communicating with us.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by malvisguy212: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Tgirl4real:

what do you understand by gift? You do know that gift and blessing are diff,
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2014
tgirl4real and enlightensoul. I want to ask you ladies a question. DO SATAN COMMUNICATE WITH HUMAN? Pleas answer, it will clear our doubt.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ayobase(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Tgirl4real:

It could also be the devil aiding him so that he can remain bound to false doctrines offered by the deliverance ministry.

I can see you are concerned about doctrines.
and deliverance doctrine is a no-no to you.

Well, I dont give doctrines upper hand than the Holy Bible.
I go for what I want/need at any point in time.

we have army, police, navy, air force and others.

they all work for a common purpose.

likewise churches......look for a suitable that conform to your need.

my view.

1 Like

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ayobase(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Mintayo:
I Love this. I am trying to understnd the secret behind negotiating with God. There so many things i am trusting God for...may God help me.

Amen.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ihedinobi2: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

If some person I did not know told me my sibling had said something, I would probably confirm it from said sibling or a witness.

(I see where you're going with this, and it's a terribly weak point to make on this particular subject, but do go on.)
In Africa, at least in my own specific culture, we begin with whether what our sibling is said to have said agrees with what we know about them. We decide whether what is said is worthy of acceptance depending on how well we know our sibling. I imagine that all humans basically act like that. At least, Hollywood suggests that even self-absorbed Americans are like that as well. But maybe it's not the same where you come from, so I won't assume about you.

It's the same with God. If God is reported to say something, it can be proved true or false judging by what He has shown to be His Character and Personality.

Because it's part of the argument...

Besides that, when I made my main argument I used a general term ( 'anyone who...'). You 1) quoted my entire post 2) used a gender specific pronoun ('why should he') that implied you were speaking about the pastor. I can't read your mind. I can only go off the context.

Moving on.

"Gender-specific pronoun"? Is this the first time you're reading "he" used like that? That pronoun is used when you don't want to repeat the use of "anyone", "one", "someone". It is not always gender-specific. Other pronouns used in that manner today are "they" and "she" for feminists.

It's obvious. You made unilateral assumptions, my comment had nothing to do with them.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by torchwave: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: tgirl4real and enlightensoul. I want to ask you ladies a question. DO SATAN COMMUNICATE WITH HUMAN? Pleas answer, it will clear our doubt.
Malvisguy212, please stop bothering yourself with this senseless argument. If they refuse to believe there is nothing you can do about it. It is written through the Scriptures that God desires to speak with us. It is not like they don't have the Bible.

ARGUMENT ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. Let people believe what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2014
torchwave: Malvisguy212, please stop bothering yourself with this senseless argument. If they refuse to believe there is nothing you can do about it. It is written through the Scriptures that God desires to speak with us. It is not like they don't have the Bible.

ARGUMENT ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. Let people believe what they want.
you are right, the reason I reply this thread, is for the sake of other. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:
In Africa, at least in my own specific culture, we begin with whether what our sibling is said to have said agrees with what we know about them. We decide whether what is said is worthy of acceptance depending on how well we know our sibling. I imagine that all humans basically act like that. At least, Hollywood suggests that even self-absorbed Americans are like that as well. But maybe it's not the same where you come from, so I won't assume about you.

It's the same with God. If God is reported to say something, it can be proved true or false judging by what He has shown to be His Character and Personality.

My brother happens to be hotheaded person, quick to anger. My sister is rare to anger, and becomes aloof and quiet. If someone were to tell me of an outrageous anger-driven outburst uttered by either of them, far from immediately accepting or dismissing the truth of the allegation based on their respective personality traits, I would get to the source for the truth of the matter (Perhaps my handling of this situation, as taught me, indicates a far-from-human martian ancestry to you. So be it. I call it common sense)

People don't always fit into the mold of who you think they are, or what you think they're capable of saying/doing. Our emotions, experiences, and all manner of other catalysts make anything possible. We're also capable of changing our ideas, or having a few ideas that stray from the general theme of how others perceive us. I imagine you must've observed these realities by now, but I don't know how matured you are so I won't assume.

I've come across some interesting arguments on here. One such compared a woman to a child. Now here you are, a believer, comparing God to man. If your argument is taken in stride, holes overlooked, it only [partially] challenges the integrity of only one of the two categories I presented ( Outrageous Mission from 'God(s)')

"Gender-specific pronoun"? Is this the first time you're reading "he" used like that? That pronoun is used when you don't want to repeat the use of "anyone", "one", "someone". It is not always gender-specific. Other pronouns used in that manner today are "they" and "she" for feminists.

It's obvious. You made unilateral assumptions, my comment had nothing to do with them.

I've already taken your word for it as far your intent is concerned, but my point on your post being grammatically misleading stands. I won't argue with you further on this.

Lol@she for feminists.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

I can see you are concerned about doctrines.
and deliverance doctrine is a no-no to you.

Well, I dont give doctrines upper hand than the Holy Bible.
I go for what I want/need at any point in time.

we have army, police, navy, air force and others.

they all work for a common purpose.

likewise churches......look for a suitable that conform to your need.

my view.

Where do you find sound (biblical) doctrine if not in the Bible? undecided

If you give the Bible the upper hand as you said, then u should know that most of the doctrines we see in the churches today are not scriptural. You cannot separate sound doctrine from scriptures, just as you can't separate sound doctrine (truth) from the Christian faith. That is the foundation.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by malvisguy212: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
tgirl4real and enlightenedsoul. I observe you girls are avoiding my question, well it Ok, this will be my last post,permit me to derail, thank you.

I have a strong reason we ar living in the last days,God created this world in six days and rest on the seventh day, the question is WHY WILL IT TAKE GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATED THIS WORLD WHEN HE COULD'AV CREATED IT WITHIN A MINUTE? Now, if you calculate from adam to jesus it is 4,000yrs from jesus till today it is 2,000yrs all together is 7000yrs, now 7thousand years is equivalent to 7days because in the book of 2peter3:8 say, a thousand years is a day to God,it took God six days to create this world and rest on the seventh day, what dos this mean? six days or let say 6thousand years have pass , God rest on the seventh day which is seven thousand years, dos this mean we are in the last days? Yes, because God plan all this, the day he create this world he knows the day it will end, isaiah46:10 read. from the beginning I predicted the out come;long ago I foretold what will happen ,i said that's my plan would never fail, that I will do what ever I intended to do. Similar verse was in isaiah48:3. So my sister we are in the last days, God told noah to build the ark because there are Soo much wickedness and surprisly nowadays wickedness is just like the days of noah, God destroy soddom and gommorah because of homosexual and surprisly homosexual is to much nowadays, God promise to gather israel before the second coming of christ, and now israel became nation around 1940 somtin IS THIS A COINCIDENCE ? Believe me, christ is comin, we are living at the last days, this is just a detail of my observation, there is more. thank you.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Weah96: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2014
^^^I've seen more convincing arguments of his return, and he hasn't shown up yet. LOL.
Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2014
malvisguy212: tgirl4real and enlightenedsoul. I observe you girls are avoiding my question, well it Ok, this will be my last post,permit me to derail, thank you.

I have a strong reason we ar living in the last days,God created this world in six days and rest on the seventh day, the question is WHY WILL IT TAKE GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATED THIS WORLD WHEN HE COULD'AV CREATED IT WITHIN A MINUTE? Now, if you calculate from adam to jesus it is 4,000yrs from jesus till today it is 2,000yrs all together is 7000yrs, now 7thousand years is equivalent to 7days because in the book of 2peter3:8 say, a thousand years is a day to God,it took God six days to create this world and rest on the seventh day, what dos this mean? six days or let say 6thousand years have pass , God rest on the seventh day which is seven thousand years, dos this mean we are in the last days? Yes, because God plan all this, the day he create this world he knows the day it will end, isaiah46:10 read. from the beginning I predicted the out come;long ago I foretold what will happen ,i said that's my plan would never fail, that I will do what ever I intended to do. Similar verse was in isaiah48:3. So my sister we are in the last days, God told noah to build the ark because there are Soo much wickedness and surprisly nowadays wickedness is just like the days of noah, God destroy soddom and gommorah because of homosexual and surprisly homosexual is to much nowadays, God promise to gather israel before the second coming of christ, and now israel became nation around 1940 somtin IS THIS A COINCIDENCE ? Believe me, christ is comin, we are living at the last days, this is just a detail of my observation, there is more. thank you.

Earth less than 7,000 years old? undecided Please, there's no excuse for that type of ignorance.

Be reasonable. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Does God Speak To You? How? by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Where do you find sound (biblical) doctrine if not in the Bible? undecided

If you give the Bible the upper hand as you said, then u should know that most of the doctrines we see in the churches today are not scriptural. You cannot separate sound doctrine from scriptures, just as you can't separate sound doctrine (truth) from the Christian faith. That is the foundation.

everybody claims his/hers is from the Bible.

Our God works in so many ways.....not one way traffic.

so far u proclaim that Jesus is the Lord and Saviour, then we are good to go.

what is the aim when I say urs is not, and you say mine is not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.