Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (9204 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:14am On Oct 15, 2008
Pataki. playa playa, So it's Deepzone now, How far??
Pataki is a playa? Can he even play a monkey? A 4ft tall man that has one trouser and 2 shirts is a playa? Is that what he told you?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2008
shocked No, in all seriousness u guys. i only told her based on fact. both women that he was sleeping with were in my group of friends. They only slept with him casual like (booty call), but they didnt know that i knew. (They didnt want to tell me because i was once his girl) And i was going to keep my mouth shut when i was told by my best friend, even when i saw the post that he was engaged. Its only her attitude and cockiness later towards all my long time friends, and his continuous lying that made me decide to do that. it was to set him straight, what he thought she would never find out, since she didnt live in our area.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Get a job first before asking a woman that question. How will you take her out or buy her[b] an engagement ring[/b]? kiss kiss

He can make one from used rubber bands

cool
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

shocked No, in all seriousness u guys. i only told her based on fact. both women that he was sleeping with were in my group of friends. They only slept with him casual like (booty call), but they didnt know that i knew. (They didnt want to tell me because i was once his girl) And i was going to keep my mouth shut when i was told by my best friend, even when i saw the post that he was engaged. Its only her attitude and cockiness later towards all my long time friends, and his continuous lying that made me decide to do that. it was to set him straight, what he thought she would never find out, since she didnt live in our area.

WHAT YOU DID IS EXACTLY WHAT WE CALL AMEBO OR TATAFO IN NIGERIA. PERIOD

lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by omoge(f): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2008
why? am too peppery tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 1:20am On Oct 15, 2008
I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, I guess you did the right thing by letting the woman know that the man wasn't true to her and all but what if you were wrong? Also, what about the woman who is now heartbroken and probably depressed? Such news can make someone suicidal you know? I think you hurt her the most and the way I see it, it was done out of envy.

Exacty. Like I said she's most likely more heartbroken than the ex she was trying to hurt
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2008
No, in all seriousness u guys. i only told her based on fact. both women that he was sleeping with were in my group of friends. They only slept with him casual like (booty call), but they didnt know that i knew. (They didnt want to tell me because i was once his girl) And i was going to keep my mouth shut when i was told by my best friend, even when i saw the post that he was engaged. Its only her attitude and cockiness later towards all my long time friends, and his continuous lying that made me decide to do that. it was to set him straight, what he thought she would never find out, since she didnt live in our area.

You need to stay away from those friends. They are not friends at all if they can sleep with your ex boyfriend.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2008
omoge:

WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA?

tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2008
No offence Barbi but I wouldnt wish your "friends" on anyone
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Joseph6(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster
as for tellin asin gossip , wat she doesnt knoiw wont hurt her and 2 me breakin up and all is just a passin phase so i think i dealt with mine perfectly. yeah and i posted her boobs once but dat was it we're gud now she's hotter , i'm hotter its a gain gain situation
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster
as for tellin asin gossip , what she doesnt knoiw wont hurt her and 2 me breakin up and all is just a passin phase so i think i dealt with mine perfectly. yeah and i posted her boobs once but that was it we're good now she's hotter , i'm hotter its a gain gain situation

Would you have posted her boobs on the net if you were together?. This is why I tell people not to allow any electronic evidence of their intimacy even if they are married.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 1:28am On Oct 15, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

So you only told her because of her "attitude and cockiness"? Maybe the cockiness you're reading is just her being proud in her man. By the way, was he dating her while he slept with them? If yes, you should change your friends because they knew he was cheating and plus he is your ex, if not, why would tell her? Like I said, I'm beginning to suspect you were envious of the fact that he was getting married to her and you went on to hurt her instead of dude.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 1:31am On Oct 15, 2008
omoge:

I love pepper. Hope you have it in loads. tongue

@ DeepZone,
Will you please get off my back? I do not need your old hag on my case all the time. grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2008
StephenP:

So you only told her because of her "attitude and cockiness"? Maybe the cockiness you're reading is just her being proud in her man. By the way, was he dating her while he slept with them? If yes, you should change your friends because they knew he was cheating and plus he is your ex, if not, why would tell her? Like I said, I'm beginning to suspect you were envious of the fact that he was getting married to her and you went on to hurt her instead of dude.

People have serious issues.
why would someone care what an ex did after her.
na so jealousy reach?
the girl needs to get a life
seriously!
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

No offence Barbi but I wouldnt wish your "friends" on anyone

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

You need a therapist!
If you had a life the last thing on your list would be stalking an ex and following up on his fiancee and list of bedmates.
Tufiakwa!
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2008
@ DeepZone,
Will you please get off my back? I do not need your old hag on my case all the time

Me old hag? you must be a paedophile. tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

You need a therapist!
If you had a life the last thing on your list would be stalking an ex and following up on his fiancee and list of bedmates.
Tufiakwa!

It's even worse that jealousy engulfs her and she goes out to hurt the girls he's with because they're are being to cocky yet her own friends have had sex with him. This world freaking amazes me.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2008
It's even worse that jealousy engulfs her and she goes out to hurt the girls he's with because they're are being to cocky yet her own friends have had sex with him.

They were not good friends. It's that stupid face book that is the major cause of all the sex networking among friends. Guys use that tool for a weird purpose different from what women use it for.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2008
she said they were in her group of friends yet you are mentioning facebook?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 1:47am On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone:

They were not good friends. It's that stupid face book that is the major cause of all the sex networking among friends. Guys use that tool for a weird  purpose different from what women use it for.

Where does facebook come into all of this?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Joseph6(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2008
am i the only one who thinks naijabarbi did wats best??
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2008
You posted gf's boobs outta spite like an immature brat. why wouldnt you agree?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 15, 2008
Joseph6:

am i the only one who thinks naijabarbi did wats best??

YOU WANT MAKE I TELL YOU BEFORE YOU GO KNOW?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Joseph6(m): 2:07am On Oct 15, 2008
@ karmic kini
its not dat simple, coz when u're hurtin in a completely no one's noticin kinda way and u 're thinkin about it wat do u stand 2 lose , the barbi's girlfriend aint gonna lose her bf all ova again and i aint plannin on gettin back with my gf well i can aswell get back at her but well at the time it was pretty reasonable and it helped relieve most of the pain so maybe barbi felt relieve satisfaction alongside the malicious jelousy
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 15, 2008
Joseph6:

@ karmic kini
its not that simple, because when u're hurtin in a completely no one's noticin kind of way and u 're thinkin about it what do u stand 2 lose , the barbi's girlfriend aint going to lose her boyfriend all ova again and i aint plannin on gettin back with my girlfriend well i can aswell get back at her but well at the time it was pretty reasonable and it helped relieve most of the pain so maybe barbi felt relieve satisfaction alongside the malicious jelousy

I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO CONFUSE US, THEY START USING AMERICAN ENGLISH.

MY GUY, TRANSFORM YOUR POST SO THAT I GO FIT UNDERSTAND AM. OK?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Joseph6(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2008
Joseph6:

@ karmic kini
its not that simple, because when u're hurtin in a completely no one's noticin kind of way and u 're thinkin about it what do u stand 2 lose , the barbi's girlfriend aint going to lose her boyfriend all ova again and i aint plannin on gettin back with my girlfriend well i can aswell get back at her but well at the time it was pretty reasonable and it helped relieve most of the pain so maybe barbi felt relieve satisfaction alongside the malicious jelousy
translation in ghetto
wen person dey vex on top babe wey e be say person no fit show am say hin still dey game hin 4 . . . . . . .ok dis is hard comprehende?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

she said they were in her group of friends yet you are mentioning facebook?

very immature of her.
The ex has a Fiancee so I figure the ex must be at least in his late twenties if they are Nigerians.
So this tatafo must be in her twenties too.
let's say 25 average.
Are we sure she didn't plan this with her slutty friends.
To go sleep with her ex in order to get back at him and his fiancee
for having the nerve to leave her
some people are  that pathetic
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2008
very immature of her.
The ex has a Fiancee so I figure the ex must be at least in his late twenties if they are Nigerians.
So this tatafo must be in her twenties too.
let's say 25 average.
Are we sure she didn't plan this with her slutty friends.
To go sleep with her ex in order to get back at him and his fiancee
for having the nerve to leave her

some people are that pathetic
How does this argument in bold tally with the fact she was heart broken? Which heart broken woman will hire more women to help her break her heart the more? . Puleeeeeeeeeeze. Agreed ,she over reacted but if she did that with a good intention, I don't see anything wrong with that only that she may have done it to scatter his new relationship out of no reason.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2008
Where does facebook come into all of this?
I was making a reference to where and how things like that easily happen. I didn't read her initial statement but I know that most guys trap their girls friends through facebook.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Joseph6(m): 2:46am On Oct 15, 2008
@ deepzone
i think dats the poin i was tryin 2 make
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 2:47am On Oct 15, 2008
osisi what I dont understand is why is it Barbi was bothered by the girl being "cocky" about her finace yet wasnt bothered that she has dishonest trifling friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). / Who sexy pass A or B (pics 18+) / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.