Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,602 members, 7,827,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (37208 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
hensben: wow! How generous of you, on my way sweery.
*lick toungue*

are u hensben or cocksben.

u better unlick that tongue now now ...... we don't manage broke a.rs.e.

signed
manager.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol im so confused by what you just said What is all the wood, silver and gold stuff...is that some saying im not aware of...

wood= indomie n egg gurls,

silver= inbtw good n best

gold= best

tell read d write up now with these thots in mind
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by dytbabe: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
ayobase:

this is pure case of "Jisos"

young lady, sexiness mama......yea o!

please brike a.ss niggaz keep off.

walahi, Im just seeing ur reply since morning ni.....this opeke here must have been the cause.

wrt my signature, I thought u intentionally reminded me due to my reply to a guy that quoted me.

hope ur day went well the mama of the sexiest.....yaaaaga!

off the record, what about idowu? hope she is good.

Mowapa oo my dear
I say don't put mama
Ayounge, u hear

Idowu is mama, she's fine
Idowuogbo can see everyth, she hails u too
Mama o
Tuale
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
dytbabe:

Mowapa oo my dear
I say don't put mama
Ayounge, u hear

Mama o
Tuale
Omo iya, je ko wale! I sight you..... kiss
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
dytbabe:

Mowapa oo my dear
I say don't put mama
Ayounge, u hear

Mama o
Tuale

yeske Ayounge!
YIMU!

Idowumama the BIG-BROTHER....i dey hail.
gbogbo ile nko?

tuale o!
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo iya, je ko wale! I sight you..... kiss

Hmmm, awon iya de!

E be like sey na low-key things u dey now.

I no even dey see ur brake light again.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Cherlene(f): 3:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. I appreciate your sincerity!

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by brooklynluv: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
well i think u have almost hit all the points
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by raficki87(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
aaronson: To top it up,love back those whose truly loves you and appreciate those who have sexXx with you because you never know what you got until its gone......immortal technique
u are an immortal technique fan,wow *the first I'm seeing*
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
raficki87: u are an immortal technique fan,wow *the first I'm seeing*
that's because I listen to hardcore underground rap so I love me some immortal technique,talib kwali,mf doom,mos def,lupe fiasco songs
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Ogaboss27: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: Please how does this help in eradicating EBOLA that's threatening the existence of mankind grin grin grin?
It's not all about Ebola abegi
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by SenatorJames(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nice one!

Let me copy it and put it where my fiancee can read it, so that she can understand me better.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Slimmos: laurelp can you imagine wat dat use*less Girl called jennylove is doing cuz am trying to tell her she is rude...can u imagine d way she went on to display her ignorance thinking she can blackmail me.........
moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Slimmos: no mind dat idiot ashawo jenny always claiming dey don't do dis dey don't do dat in UK but she can do wat ever she likes to anyone in Nigeria cuz we are fool right.....I wil make sure I give her wat she want on nairaland...yeye smelos awon mofos....
moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

My broda jst forget abt her
If a lady of her age can display such a childish character
I wonder wat her children wud do
She's only letting ppl see d kind of person she is
So ignore her like I did and be d wiser and matured person
i dont care about all the silly things weh both of you dey vomit. una dey talk trash..na me and una for this nl. you and your papa must refund my money. 419 thief ole.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by charis3(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones.

Also, we provide the perfect gift items for your loved ones and have it delivered also.

Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370 or email us on vynxbeads@yahoo.com

Nikki
Head of sales, Vynx beads

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cherlene: Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. I appreciate your sincerity!

Regards,
Cherlene.

Hi Cherlene wink
Thanks
Do u mind if I PM u?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by bbulldog(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: the one that begat you is a goat
modafuckr...... thunder fire you
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
bbulldog: modafuckr...... thunder fire you
may EBOLA strike you their
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lmao.

Thunder, Ebola.....make una easy o. cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Cherlene(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Hi Cherlene wink
Thanks
Do u mind if I PM u?

Greetings dear,

Awh. You are welcome to pm me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Cherlene
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by mytym(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP: This is based on my own experience as a man, I didn't copy it from anywhere so anybody is free to air there view or counter me. Dis is a public forum so I no send grin

Now there are many things ladies don't know abt us guys. Dis has led to a lot of misconception and disenchantment from both sex. I read a lot of comments here and I realise dat most ladies don't know anything about d makeup of a man. I believe dat the ladies will learn a lot if they realize some basic truth about us.

1.Men don't want only sex from you: many ladies believe or think dat d only thing guys want from dem is sex. Dis is why they go into a relationship with dat resource only as wat they are bringing on board hoping dat the guy will do anything for dem as long as he's getting sex. Dis is wrong. Men may like sex but its not d only thing they like or want in a relationship. A guy needs a lady who will understand him, who can stand by him and encourage him to reach his full potential, who can spur him on and always remind him dat he can make it no matter all odds. A lady who can come into his life and put things right dat were wrong, dat can get him to be organised and focused, dat can walk with him on d street, dat can smile and laugh at his jokes, dat can play with him and have a gud time with him, dat can love his family and respect him as a man. Some things are just more important than sex to guys.

2. It takes effort to woo a lady: ladies if u don't know it, know it now! Its not easy for a guy to stop a lady and share how he feels about her. It takes a lot of guts and also humility to do dat. Men are naturally egoistic and don't like anything dat puts dem down or make dem look like they're begging especially when it comes to ladies. Understand dat dis is natural and not dat they enjoy acting dat way, its a result of both nature and nurture.
Before a guy approaches u as a lady, many things must have gone thru his mind. How best to make d move, wat to say, how to say it, hwo to smile and all dat. Dis cud take minutes or days or weeks or even months depending on d guy involved and d urgency. Some guys go thru sleepless nites thinking abt how to approach a particular lady, its not easy. And atimes, d lady will still turn dem down and once dis happens, it becomes more difficult for him to repeat d cycle again. So ladies, when a guy approaches u pls don't put him down like u usually do. Find a way to help preserve his confidence and also pay him back for his effort cos it takes effort. If u don't like him, turn him down softly!

3. Guys are more emotional dan u think: forget all d macho and strong man dat most guys put on d surface. Guys are much more soft and emotional dan they tend to present on d outer surface, even more dan ladies atimes. We cry, we fall in love, we get depressed atimes, we get frustrated. And the worst is dat we hardly show it or speak out for people to help. Becos of upbringing where guys are expected to absorb tension, we just bottle a lot of things up and keep dying inside. It takes a wise lady to unbottle these tensions and bring out the best in a guy.

4.Guys like spending money on ladies: Yes I said so! On the right ladies though. Once a guy loves you, he won't mind spending his last kobo on you. A guy can buy his girl Mr Biggs and go home to soak garri. Its not becos he's mumu or sth, its just how he values the lady in question. Guys love with their resources and their whole heart. Unfortunately, many ladies believe dat a guy who gives to a lady like dat is a fool or mumu. That's why many of us now withdrew because one of d worst things u can ever do to a guy is to tamper with his ego, to make him feel like a fool when he was loving you.Dats why a guy can love his girl and give her everything even while abandoning his own family and siblings.

5. Guys love sex: yes dis is true. Guys love sex not becos they just feel like loving it, but becos they are wired to love it. A healthy man gets erection even when he doesn't want to. Even when a man is sleeping, he gets erection without realising it. Just seeing a lady he likes can give a man erection and dat is how God made it. Its just dat some guys do a good job of controlling it dan others and u must respect those dat do so cos its not easy. So when next u want to knw why guys like I suggest you ask God. wink wink

6.Guys are easy to manipulate: guys feel dat its their duty to help ladies. Most guys would fight their fellow men just to defend a lady. I once saw a guy slap his fellow guy just becos he said he would slap a lady! Guys are always d one who compromise for ladies and its natural. Even in d family, guys always feel its their duty to protect their sisters. Its easy to know wat a guy likes and doesn't like so it makes it easy to control and manipulate dem by d ladies. Once u give a guy wat he likes, he will do anything for you.

I will stop here to allow people contribute...

1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by bosun11(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2014
kendrick93: seriously u are shameless

and u had to quote all that to time that meaningless statement................u really need help bro
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by bosun11(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2014
jennylove7575: stop insulting your parent not a very nice thing to do. You sure okay? Attention seeker

based in uk or abuja...which one ?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: no mind dat idiot ashawo always claiming dey don't do dis dey don't do dat in UK but she can do wat ever she likes to anyone in Nigeria cuz we are fool right.....I wil make sure I give her wat she want on nairaland...yeye smelos awon mofos....
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: u must b stupi#d for calling my parent insane.. I believe u and ur family are also insane cuz it takes and insane fellow to know another insane person... Proud bi*tch
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Slimmos][/quote]Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by donchido(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
5naira: This is the word of LaurelP

. thanks be to Him
Amen
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by kaima1984(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: smiley
hi
hi
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
You were harshing then o.
Seemed like you coulda beaten me up if given the chance grin
kaima1984: hi
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by kaima1984(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: You were harshing then o.
Seemed like you coulda beaten me up if given the chance grin
hahahahah funny u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.