Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (37210 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Slimmos(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: see suegbe.... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy koni dafunmi, omo ale ni mi, olosho ni iya mi....gbogbo family mi yo se ofo danu....moto loma pa awon omo mi.God 4give me cuz I lknow am a prostitute .i
My daughter y are u cursing urself..al will b well....God knows u are a prostitute so he will surely 4give u....pele omo mi....
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Slimmos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: see suegbe.... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy ha ha ha ha ha has...my break time is over keep it coming ha ha ha I will to u soon. Emi ti iya mi o ko. Owan Omo to ndo iya mi kakakiri. Emi omo ofo. Koni dafun iyalaya mi. Mio le se or ire. Oku igbe ni baba mi. Oshi. Hahahaha....shege barawo ne baba na
wawuya, alede, akuya, sakere. Dan banza yarinya. Allah ya sine maki, karuwa ne mama ki....dolo...babanki barawo ne...uwarki karuwa se.... Bazaki taba san adalci de cingagba a rayuwa ki....ubanki sai mutu...allah ya sine ma yara ki....... U think u can insult in hausa...pls keep it rolling...u can change to igbo if u like am ready for u unwanted bit*ch
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by okeyben10: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
kendrick93: seriously u are shameless

lol
bloody hater from portharcourt wey get shame

well done op
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Janetozi(f): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
valkaka:

with d@ ur bokoharam head n ebola face...start with ur broz first abeg no offence!...just a recommendation.
so far, i have been able to manipulate 3, u are No 4 on my list.

Next!!!
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by okeyben10: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
angela98: This laurelP Sabi yarn opata well well. He is very rude and talks without brain and boundaries. No respect for people. Na so he quote me one time raining insults on me for no reasons and from no where. Insulting people old enough to be your mum. People dat u dont even know and whom have not insulted u before. If that is your idea of networking you better change it. I have take notice of you now. U dey my bad book for nl unless u change your username. If u like keep the insults coming. I will keep ignoring u or will I?

yu were just too pretti as a child
yuh kids go fine gan

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Janetozi: u no well! when i manipulate u, mesmerized u, u won't be talking about sex but money. U will spend on me until ur account becomes empty, then i will leave u.
ah! Is it 'juju' you want to use on me that I will be spending without we banging, btw, how much you want fit chop,lol, I know when you see me, you will fall in love without even thinking of eating my money.
Sweery Ayam a lover boy *smiles* *kisses her*.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by angela98(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
okeyben10:

yu were just too pretti as a child
yuh kids go fine gan
ha ha ha ha.. grin grin grin thanks sweetheart. My children are. You dey see vision o..ha ha ha. What a lovely lad! grin grin
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
dytbabe:

I indeed wanted a reply ni
Jst messing with ya jor grin grin grin

Btw, am a young lady, not mama *frowns*
U call this sexiness mama, I no like am o, let the guys come biko, rich ones oo, don't do broke niggaz

I am average rich.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: apology noted bye
u don start oo
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Dyt(f): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
hensben: I am average rich.

with that borrow pose car
abegi move forward
real men dont even say they have anyth
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dyt:

with that borrow pose car
abegi move forward
real men dont even say they have anyth
hahahaha...make I talk true dyt I borrow the car, I don't have anytin but I like you.
As I don talk true now shey hope dey for me to enter eden.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Dyt(f): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
hensben: hahahaha...make I talk true dyt I borrow the car, I don't have anytin but I like you.
As I don talk true now shey hope dey for me to enter eden.

oya come right in
i have lots of apple
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dyt:

oya come right in
i have lots of apple
wow! How generous of you, on my way sweery.
*lick toungue*
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: wawuya, alede, akuya, sakere. Dan banza yarinya. Allah ya sine maki, karuwa ne mama ki....dolo...babanki barawo ne...uwarki karuwa se.... Bazaki taba san adalci de cingagba a rayuwa ki....ubanki sai mutu...allah ya sine ma yara ki....... U think u can insult in hausa...pls keep it rolling...u can change to igbo if u like am ready for u unwanted bit*ch
Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: . U are rude just admit it
Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: no doubt about it u must b a rude girl and a lady full of pride.. Smh so because u are now in uk u think dat is d end of life abi... U are a joke
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: u must b stupi#d for calling my parent insane.. I believe u and ur family are also insane cuz it takes and insane fellow to know another insane person... Proud bi*tch
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: I won't even blame u..it is not ur fault..if truly u are married I pity ur children and ur husband...cuz definately u lack home training..... No wonder u keep having problem wit laurelp, @ first I thougt it was laurelp's atitude but I now believe u are d cause and u lack proper respect
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by bbulldog(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben: And you're such a demented fool for quoting me.....
no,,,i am not... mr goat
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Skybaby: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hahahahahahahhahaha, akuko igba!
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Slimmos(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
LaurelP:

laurelp can you imagine wat dat use*less Girl called jennylove is doing cuz am trying to tell her she is rude...can u imagine d way she went on to display her ignorance thinking she can blackmail me.........
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: laurelp can you imagine wat dat use*less Girl called jennylove is doing cuz am trying to tell her she is rude...can u imagine d way she went on to display her ignorance thinking she can blackmail me.........

My broda jst forget abt her
If a lady of her age can display such a childish character
I wonder wat her children wud do
She's only letting ppl see d kind of person she is
So ignore her like I did and be d wiser and matured person
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by valkaka(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Janetozi: so far, i have been able to manipulate 3, u are No 4 on my list.

Next!!!

congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
bbulldog: no,,,i am not... mr goat
the one that begat you is a goat
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by angela98(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=Slimmos][/quote] yes slimmos how can I help you?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by macjireh: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL
CLAIM YOUR REWARD
July 31, 2014 By Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth
GOSPEL PILLARS MINISTRY
“I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place
of the earth: I said not unto the seed of
Jacob, Seek ye me in vain;” Isaiah 45 9
God’s call for you to give yourself to Him in
service is not a call unto poverty or loss. In
our text today he reminds us that he has not
called us to serve him for nothing. That
means there is a reward for every form of
labor we exert in the service of God. How
reassuring! Jesus also says that they are
not only heavenly rewards but also earthly
rewards. Rewards we are to enjoy here on
earth
In claiming my rewards however, faith must
always come into play. This is because when
faithfulness obeys God, compensation is
immediately dished out, but only faith can
make you access it. Whatever deficiency you
may seem to have incurred in the service of
God, faith is given to you to recover all and
much more, so that no matter what you give
to God, you will always have more than
enough. Glory to God!
Therefore, as you respond to instructions for
faithfulness and focus from God today, do
also listen for instructions of faith, so you
may be able to redeem due compensation.
You are due for increase and blessings. Your
labors in prayer, in giving and in
soulwinning is about to be rewarded;
exercise your faith by speaking God’s
provision into reality today in Jesus name.
Glory!
WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY (SAY AMEN
TO THIS):Receive a mighty harvest for all
your labours in Jesus name.
PLAN TO: Ponder on today’s key scripture
and receive strength to labour more for the
kingdom of God, knowing that no labour
goes unrewarded.
SAY: I decree and I declare that I reap a
mighty reward for all my labours.
Daily Bible Study: ECCLESIASTES 7&8,
REVELATION 5, PSALMS 62
CONTINUOS PRAYING
i. Startup Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for
your assuring words, I receive grace to claim
my reward in Jesus name.
ii. Continuous Prayer:
Recommended - you can begin with at least
10mins per watch.
6-9am Watch: Look through your Life and
thank the Lord for every Good thing that you
can find. Psalms 103:2
9-12noon Watch: Pray about challenges
around you, your family members, and
friends. Ask for God's intervention. Eph
4:12-15
12-3pm Watch: Pray for your church, its
ministers and members, use them as a point
of contact to pray for the church world wide.
Ask for God's intervention. Eph 4: 12-15
3-6pm Watch: Pray for your nation, your
president, its leaders and the people. Ask for
God's intervention. Psalms 33:12
6-9pm Watch: Pray for the poor, sick and
the needy. Pray also concerning the needs of
the people that came your way today. Ask
for God's intervention. 3 John 2
REDEDICATE YOURSELF TO JESUS TODAY:
Daily Consecration Prayer.
"Oh Lord, I thank you for the first half of
2014. As this second half commences, I
consecrate myself to you body, soul and
spirit. Be before me to lead me, behind me
to guide me, and by me to teach me. May
my life be completely yours and bring you
glory. Amen.".
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by berbajiday(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
drnairalov: Romance topics alwayz on frontpage...is life all about Romance *straightface
lmao, on point
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by incometrader(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are you a graduate?

You can earn an MBA Degree in Oil, Gas and Energy Management from the leading private university in Cyprus - University of Nicosia....

MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA] – Concentration in: OIL, GAS and ENERGY MANAGEMENT (2 years); Course Fee: Formerly €10,000; NOW DRASTICALLY REDUCED TO €3000, DUE TO GENEROUS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS [Online Program]

Visit http://www.oilandgasbusinessschool.com/MBA+OIL2C+GAS+26+ENERGY for more information...
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Even after all these.... the bad eggs plenty....even if you do all the right things, if its not meant to be he will make sure he frustrates you....!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
dytbabe:

I indeed wanted a reply ni
Jst messing with ya jor grin grin grin

Btw, am a young lady, not mama *frowns*
U call this sexiness mama, I no like am o, let the guys come biko, rich ones oo, don't do broke niggaz

this is pure case of "Jisos"

young lady, sexiness mama......yea o!

please brike a.ss niggaz keep off.

walahi, Im just seeing ur reply since morning ni.....this opeke here must have been the cause.

wrt my signature, I thought u intentionally reminded me due to my reply to a guy that quoted me.

hope ur day went well the mama of the sexiest.....yaaaaga!

off the record, what about idowu? hope she is good.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by ayobase(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / I Love Her But I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.