Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (37183 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Layk(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice thread though but i oppose some sha.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Adedayo516(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Here we go again..... Sighs
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by purplesummer(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
No. 3 almost moved me to tears
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Buoyantic: do you know that you are a basTarð
I got a psycho here!!.... grin grin

you vulgar little maggot....
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
Wetin you want make I do for you...
Last Bullet
Send me your account number grin
Thanks bro.
My Account No: 0801234567.
Account Name: OkikiOluwa1
Bank Name: Nairaland Bank PLC.
Last Bullet
I ll be waiting for the alert!
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Randy100: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
All i want is their waist. If not their waist what else.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Interesting... U made me realize sometin i took for granted....@ OP tnx fr d info

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Lilchilz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
:::::: DUE TO EBOLA VIRUS::::::::¤» Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest they give nowadays is 45`
instead of the normal 360`.
Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow guys
instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na
their fault?) People now wear long sleave sweaters,
headcovers, and trousers while entering buses and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (Lol... See as
Naija take turn europe o)..
Neighbours, even family members become suspects
at the slightest sign of illness.. (the one wey make
my neighbour go call health officers for me because
say he see me sneeze 2 times today). You take a girl out for dinner, drives her back to her
house, walk her to the door-step, she leaves you,
walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw
a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am).
The aboki that sells suya beside our lodge, dey chop
Him suyas himself these days because even the suya is a suspect (Who wan die?)
Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves
anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the
arresting by Yourself. (Just Handcuff yourself come
station, use ur hand by seelf enter Cell) PLEASE!! My
friend is no longer dating our Neighbor's Daughter called BOLA, even if She had Changed name to TOLA,
as far as the "OLA" is still there, IT IS OVER
BETWEEN HIM AND HER!!..abeg who knows..(His
Heart dey vacant o if u dey interested).
YORUBA People in My Area now greets EKU EBOLA.(I
dey answer them EKU BACK TO SENDER). IGBOS in my area will greet their usual way IBOLA
Chi? Which is the normal good morning but because
BOLA is in the greeting you now get responses
Bowakwa gi onu ebe ahu. Lmao
Happy Ebola,

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Consultville(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by martolux(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
thumb up for the real men on this thread..to be man is not a day job!
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by jennylove7575(f): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yeye childish experience. What does a guy who goes about insulting people on nl has to offer. A lot of folks here who uses nl in UK and usa have taken note of laurelp the saucy guy rude child on nl. You talk too much of trash and shitty stuff to Pple and u think its fun. You have insulted me before and I ignored u. I did because u are immature and senseless. You posted a silly self attention seeker topics and u think we go post better coment..for who? A rude guy? Think again. Your topic is rubbish. Send me insult as usual.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
purplesummer: No. 3 almost moved me to tears
*reads no 3*

whats causing tears there sisy?

na everything una for dey cry..smh

no 3 is very true though
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by mencade5(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
there is e-assasination currently going on in nairaland.
I was almost e-assasinated by a lady that use a male monicker here in nairaland because of speaking the truf.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Yeye childish experience. What does a guy who goes about insulting people on nl has to offer. A lot of folks here who uses nl in UK and usa have taken note of laurelp the saucy guy rude child on nl. You talk too much of trash and shitty stuff to Pple and u think its fun. You have insulted me before and I ignored u. I did because u are immature and senseless. You posted a silly self attention seeker topics and u think we go post better coment..for who? A rude guy? Think again. Your topic is rubbish. Send me insult as usual.
e be like say this laurelp get issues with most female folks on this forum, one lady just complained of same thing on 2nd page and now you.

Thats very bad of him if its true though.

LAST BULLET: laurelp be guided with your words,
if you think here is an opportunity to lash on ladies or people thats immature of you.
CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Janetozi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmmm!!! Let me see how many i can manipulate so i can play on their emotions.

No 4 is just the truth, just that some men a stingy to the bone "aka supper glue"

plsssss how many of u want to enter my manipulative list?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Tex42(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice one OP.ladies hope u learn from this.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
@op....yes,guys are emotional...but women r more emotional...men tend to forget n hide deir emotions easily wc s very very hard for women...
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
angela98: This laurelP Sabi yarn opata well well. He is very rude and talks without brain and boundaries. No respect for people. Na so he quote me one time raining insults on me for no reasons and from no where. Insulting people old enough to be your mum. People dat u dont even know and whom have not insulted u before. If that is your idea of networking you better change it. I have take notice of you now. U dey my bad book for nl unless u change your username. If u like keep the insults coming. I will keep ignoring u or will I?
Character assassination
grin grin grin
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by pole: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
guy ur word make sense on b small .U really read mans heart
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by HARDDON: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kinkybraids: @ OP
This is some refreshing honesty... So if men enjoy spending why do they complain

Whats the best way to love a man who u cant be with but would still want to support him and help him succeed without frustrating him or blocking his chances with other women? (i.e u chose to be jst friends)

P of C, men don't complain when It comes to spending, we only get turned off by ladies taking advantage of that fact!

buy me this, get me that, ( when at d mall) .

I'd have this n that n Oh my gosh, dose too! (at the eatery)

then to get her TP from d ATM, she wants to use ur hands to punch in d figures not having no clue about what is in ur account!

MIND U, MOST R LIKE HERBALISTS: THEY ONLY COLLECT!

u see, men luv to BMF, but they be wising up now.

on to ur Q,

to luv is to share:time, resources n in most cases, body.

worse enemies become best of friends/lovers when left in a confined space. If u extrapolate that thought u wud see why It is very difficult for a guy just to be best of friends with d opposite gender.

bliv me, no man wud just wano b friends with a lady that supports, spur him to higher heights n is generally always there for him. these kinda gurls r very rare(compared to d indomie n egg blackberry babes we got now) n no matter how hard he tries, he'd mos def fall in luv with Chu. unless ofcos he doesn't dig ur appearance.

would Hv recommended u lay d boundaries from d on set by having a straight up talks with him, but that wouldn't work. cos If he is like me, two weeks n we be tangling. or u wud turn So jealous when u see others reaping d fruit of ur labour.

d best u can do, is support him from a distance.
make d physical u unavailable.

but why, If I may ask, is It that U'd rather sow n Hv others reap?

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by bigemmmybig(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is some refreshing honesty... So if men enjoy spending why do they complain

Whats the best way to love a man who u cant be with but would still want to support him and help him succeed without frustrating him or blocking his chances with other women? (i.e u chose to be jst friends)

spendin for a babe aint a problem bt wen d babe sees d guy as her atm den ther wud surly b a problem. e no easy to hustle na grin
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by mizBerry1(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just. Passing by
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Sheenor: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by scribble: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014

by giving him some coochie on the low and not letting anybody know

your first question...because some of us work hard for our money...
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Janetozi: Hmmmmm!!! Let me see how many i can manipulate so i can play on their emotions.

No 4 is just the truth, just that some men a stingy to the bone "aka supper glue"

plsssss how many of u want to enter my manipulative list?
i know you are joking right
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by tuffgongjo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP:

Shut up and read d post first
you don't have to go on the attack every-time.
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by platz(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
no. 4 sucks.....
I personally don't like spending my hard gotten money on woman

damn it

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Guykhena(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Thanks bro.
My Account No: 0801234567.
Account Name: OkikiOluwa1
Bank Name: Nairaland Bank PLC.
Last Bullet
[color=#990000]
I ll be waiting for the alert!

Since when your phone number turn to acct number
[b]Last Bullet

Abi na my eye dey deceive me?
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by LaurelP(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Yeye childish experience. What does a guy who goes about insulting people on nl has to offer. A lot of folks here who uses nl in UK and usa have taken note of laurelp the saucy guy rude child on nl. You talk too much of trash and shitty stuff to Pple and u think its fun. You have insulted me before and I ignored u. I did because u are immature and senseless. You posted a silly self attention seeker topics and u think we go post better coment..for who? A rude guy? Think again. Your topic is rubbish. Send me insult as usual.

I see u ma grin
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by hensben(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP:
Character assassination
grin grin grin
You Dey laugh abi, dem never E-break ur head before na cause am grin
Re: Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is the word of LaurelP

. thanks be to Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.