Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18613 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: plenty fish in da water
angry angry
what can I do to make it up to you cry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mstik(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Go ahead cool
Ladystewie: your crush. dat guy you've been eyeing seence angry angry
i know! shall I spill? angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by amiskurie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: geroff ma thread! angry angry
this one is a bombass crush thread angry angry
The painful part is that you dont have control over your thread,sorry!

tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Liamm(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
My nairaland crush.

<<blushes before mentioning her>>

MissMossy

<<Runs Outta thread>>
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
dont let me release my trolls on you angry angry
last warning, sah!
amiskurie:
The painful part is that you dont have control over your thread,sorry!

tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
idk angry angry
naijaboiy:
what can I do to make it up to you cry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: oh. Tot u were a yoruba girl. Well, i won't tell u meaning just yet
hhmmm
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mayapop cool
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its Onose1 I hope you reply my mail. Thanks
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
am crushing on the op
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
This same thing everyday..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
babe am having crush on u.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by gowaga68: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Got none for now but looking for black bootilicious lady aka BBW.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Spaxon: don't tell me. I will get the meaning myself
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sallychizzl3: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissGdope. smiley

Am seriously crushing on her. kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by agohmamuda(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: mom angry angryi sayz i shouldnt speek to strangers
hmmm. Kk. No issh. Cheers.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you have a curvy booty and a good kisser,I am down for a relationship....
I am 6'2 or 6'3. Dimples and light skinned with red lips. +447445880775.That's my whatsap.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ekkywolex(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lalaland1
Agybabe
Honeydear
Nickiroman
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: .
Awwwww! I pray dat dis nyte I will c u in my dreams IJN! Say a big Amen to dat. Am fine dear wahs happening dis nyte
AMMEENN!!!!!

De nyt is just there jare... Felt U xtay in my hood, make we enter Club 10 na, or what thinks ya?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
AMMEENN!!!!!

De nyt is just there jare... Felt U xtay in my hood, make we enter Club 10 na, or what thinks ya?
. Were is dat dear
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sacluxpaint: If you have a curvy booty and a good kisser,I am down for a relationship....
I am 6'2 or 6'3. Dimples and light skinned with red lips. +447445880775.That's my whatsap.
. R u 4real? As in real red lips. Hmmm mm
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Were is dat dear
Club 10 is sumwhere around Lagos Island i think.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric:
u gotta be crazy lol
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Swiftboy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
luxanne:

Awww swifty, thankchu mucho smiley

does that mean I can get some mushy! Mushy?lol grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Club 10 is sumwhere around Lagos Island i think.
. Naaa am in far away Ajah
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Naaa am in far away Ajah
Goodgrin... My house is not Club 10 na, i only requested we club there.

Wia in Ajah do U reside, i could be dat ur next flat neighbour, who knows?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
U r wc Becky2ke
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Goodgrin... My house is not Club 10 na, i only requested we club there.

Wia in Ajah do U reside, i could be dat ur next flat neighbour, who knows?
. Lol. Were do u stay
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: if u view dis topic, you most comment angry angry

Ladystewie: dont let me drag y'all hia angry angry

*smirks*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Lol. Were do u stay
Aroundtongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by iceberylin(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN

she's just too Cute...
She perfection am a Perfectionist
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
spaxon awa u dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Timing Is Everything!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.