Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18618 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm una no dey sleep
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2014
you nko angry angry
berra state yer crush ryt na angry angry
rozzay: Hmmm una no dey sleep
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Madam stewie u don't know wat am going thru ryt now
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2014
OMG I'm so sorry. Whatever you're going through, I only hope you come out of it victorious smiley
rozzay: Madam stewie u don't know wat am going thru ryt now
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: OMG I'm so sorry. Whatever you're going through, I only hope you come out of it victorious smiley
. U for wait hear d thing na
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2014
I wasn't sure you'd want to talk and I didn't want to seem like am poke-nosing embarassed
Wat happened?
rozzay: . U for wait hear d thing na
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm not crushing on anyone wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: I wasn't sure you'd want to talk and I didn't want to seem like am poke-nosing embarassed
Wat happened?
. It has been raining since ystaday nd rite now its still raining nd d kold is killing! HehehehhEe
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg no yab me o
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
last tym am gonna be 'nice' grin grin
Thank God its nawthin' serious angry angry
rozzay: . It has been raining since ystaday nd rite now its still raining nd d kold is killing! HehehehhEe
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by hensben(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2014
mayapop: I'm not crushing on anyone wink
angry embarassed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry
last tym am gonna be 'nice' grin grin
Thank God its nawthin' serious angry angry
. Lol thank God, but I don't mind u calling one or two of ur crushes to kip me company dis nyte cos I know it'll still rain nd TGIF!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2014
hensben: angry embarassed
hahahaha grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2014
which one do u want angry angry
i can giv yer any one but not dy geasy and naijaboy angry angry
rozzay: . Lol thank God, but I don't mind u calling one or two of ur crushes to kip me company dis nyte cos I know it'll still rain nd TGIF!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by hensben(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2014
mayapop: hahahaha grin
sad cry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Airforce1(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: update on ma crushes angry angry
Airforce1 he strykes me as a perve
kalvan my troll crush angry angry

....am comin angry angry
lipsrsealed
undecided grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2014
wink my pervy crush kiss angry
Airforce1:
lipsrsealed
undecided grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: which one do u want angry angry
i can giv yer any one but not dy geasy and naijaboy angry angry
. Naijaboy is cute but I sure say I use like 10 yrs senior am but dygeasy hmmm lemme have him for one nyte only. Ill handle him with care
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry angry
dont try me oh
rozzay: . Naijaboy is cute but I sure say I use like 10 yrs senior am but dygeasy hmmm lemme have him for one nyte only. Ill handle him with care
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sunkyphil(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Ewo ni eleyi o
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2014
say wat angry angry
Sunkyphil: Ewo ni eleyi o
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry angry
dont try me oh
. Haba madam u r very nice o rem. Besides he has not complained. Airforce one nko rem he said he has a huge somfin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Airforce1(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: wink my pervy crush kiss angry

No time mehn

*walks out of thread* smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2014
grin
exactly why he strikes me as a perv angry angry
i gladly give him to you
rozzay: . Haba madam u r very nice o rem. Besides he has not complained. Airforce one nko rem he said he has a huge somfin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sunkyphil(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: say wat angry angry
talo da oorun mo e loju undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
oush angry angry
no tym for ur crushee?
issorai angry angry
Airforce1:

No time mehn

*walks out of thread* smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2014
speak english or geroff ma thread angry angry
Sunkyphil:
talo da oorun mo e loju undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sunkyphil(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: speak english or geroff ma thread angry angry
tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Airforce1(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: oush angry angry
no tym for ur crushee?
issorai angry angry

kiss kiss kiss
Happy now grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: grin
exactly why he strikes me as a perv angry angry
i gladly give him to you
. One won't do na lemme have dem both dygeasy nd airforce 1. Thank u oya help me tell dem
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 01, 2014
@post, Vivalavida99
Shoefreak on my mind lately. But I'm not the best dude with wooing, no time. 'girl lemme whisper in your ear, tell you somn' that I'd like to do...wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Naijaboy is cute but I sure say I use like 10 yrs senior am but dygeasy hmmm lemme have him for one nyte only. Ill handle him with care
grin

errm...

I dunno but are you endowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Timing Is Everything!!! / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.