Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18609 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: obinoscopy lipsrsealed grin I no sabi woo @op grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: Not ma fault.
what are you hiding?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: what are you hiding?
Nothing.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jasi7(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: And the remains of crush are layeddown below

I crush you all for now, looking for more crusches

Dytbabe is married o..u no knw abi u wan jst try urself
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: Nothing.
then show yourself now!!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: then show yourself now!!!
I can't.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasi7:

I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I can't.
I have seen it already sef..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I have seen it already sef..
I know you have.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I know you have.
you have pussycat eyes
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasi7:

My mouthpiece abi na handpiece
Thanks for the awareness

BoiledCorn: I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry

Na me say mk u no get money ni
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: you have pussycat eyes
Everybody knows that. I don't like it tho. sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by wasak(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
there's ds girl i was crushing on back then... can't find her moniker around anymore seems she deactivated. Searching for a new crush.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by farano(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Are you jealous? grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry
.....aaawwwww,mayb u dint let her knw abt ur intentions early enof
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

My mouthpiece abi na handpiece
Thanks for the awareness

Na me say mk u no get money ni

...n dats one of the major and essential factor
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: .....aaawwwww,mayb u dint let her knw abt ur intentions early enof
when I made my intentions for you since you gree? U ladies like money too much but I no be mugu.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: when I made my intentions for you since you gree? U ladies like money too much but I no be mugu.
....lol..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: Are you jealous? grin
Nah... Iam just confused and at same time i dey pity my Oga Obinoscopygrin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by farano(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Nah... Iam just confused and at same time i dey pity my Oga Obinoscopygrin
pity? shocked how? grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Davidbanky(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mine is lulukay grin she's sexy and gat a nice lips and other things like that *wink*

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Spaxon: lol c dz small boy... OYA begn d woo mek ah c...
hian, small boy bi ti bawo? The only reason i will not vex is because "ohun ti mo fe je ko je ki n gbon". U understand that don't u?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ...n dats one of the major and essential factor

Tell them ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

Tell them ooo
..sha let us keep quiet jare....even if we tell dem,dem no go hear.....smh for naija guys ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ......aaawwwww... grin
YOUR SMILE CAN MELT A HARD HEART grin THERE WOULDn't HAVE BEEN A WWII IF HITLER HAD SEEN YOU SMILE
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: YOUR SMILE CAN MELT AN HARD HEART grin THERE WOULDn't HAVE BEEN A WWII IF HITLER HAD SEEN YOU SMILE
....aaaawwwww.....am blushing already ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..sha let us keep quiet jare....even if we tell dem,dem no go hear.....smh for naija guys ooo

Very akagum set of ppl
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
I used to av a crush on a pretty light skin girl who has a bf already, buh if she were to be anywhere around me....I'm gonna summon all d courage in me to go talk to her and I'm very sure she's gonna date me, not because I'm handsome, rich, tall or got the swag....buh I prefer saying it to her in person dan doing it online here.
We used to email back then buh, we stopped talking sad
Her moniker is _______

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboiy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
shocked shocked
Ladystewie!!!

Oya start the wooing na grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
you can be ma first girl crushee wink
Mondisweets: embarassed is it okay if i crush on u too?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Naijaboy is cute but I sure say I use like 10 yrs senior am but dygeasy hmmm lemme have him for one nyte only. Ill handle him with care
No wonder I didn't see the mentions embarassed embarassed

It's spelt "naijaboiy" cry

Btw you can be my e-mum nw sad sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
where do i stat from, mah loff wink
am comn angry angry
naijaboiy:
shocked shocked
Ladystewie!!!

Oya start the wooing na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.