Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18682 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Agybabe:
huh?
my swt love where hv u been?i've been searching for u like a lost treasure tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lolz...u dey come meet me for house :\
which house?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok, i willl apply to Mr whoever now, where and how do i meet the Mr
lol....anyhow..anywhere
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sarimah: lipsrsealed
my swt potato sarimah,i haven't seen ur PM,emptyhen is fvcking slow rite here,hp u re fyn? tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jadmchris(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
My nairaland crush is asable,I rili want more of her.There is somtin special abt her
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: do you grin
why not angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
so wat does it mean
Dreyl: why not angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cv {b.sc in Harvard studied banking m.sc in romance ,p.hd in cooking?
Sarimah: lol....anyhow..anywhere
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: so wat does it mean
i knw but i won't tell u tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: Cv {b.sc in Harvard studied banking m.sc in romance ,p.hd in cooking?
p.hd in cooking? Jeeez! u're automatically employed! U can start work immediately grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: my swt potato sarimah,i haven't seen ur PM,emptyhen is fvcking slow rite here,hp u re fyn? tongue
how many girls only you? !! undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ok ,so grateful to be employed, byebye to singleness. so what roles would i playing in this company called sarimah ventures
Sarimah: p.hd in cooking? Jeeez! u're automatically employed! U can start work immediately grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok ,so grateful to be employed, byebye to singleness. so what roles would i playing in this company called sarimah ventures
byebye to singleness keh? U are being employed as my crush not my husby grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
O.m.g , am afraid ma but can i submit and write a resignation letter?
Sarimah: byebye to singleness keh? U are being employed as my crush not my husby grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ceo003: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MrCork: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
....ok i confesss....i have a crush on 21 females on nairaland and only 14 are light skin...7 are darskin and only 3 are half cast....but i will not disclose ther names yet! angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
spill it
now
MrCork: ....ok i confesss....i have a crush on 21 females on nairaland and only 14 are light skin...7 are darskin and only 3 are half cast....but i will not disclose ther names yet! angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sarimah: which house?
I dey ur school o
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sarimah: p.hd in cooking? Jeeez! u're automatically employed! U can start work immediately grin
Hey! We need to talk!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MrCork: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: spill it
now

.. hangon....so u wan me to mention the names os all 16 females I nyanshed from Nairaland? undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
abeg am talking about crushes oh
not ladies you've sexed undecided
MrCork:

.. hangon....so u wan me to mention the names os all 16 females I nyanshed from Nairaland? undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: how many girls only you? !! undecided
it's only u i have oh the others re fake tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dadoctore(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah ure cute n dat body u got?! shocked musto ff asap wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Kindly follow back
Sarimah: byebye to singleness keh? U are being employed as my crush not my husby grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
I dey ur school o
u can lie ehn undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Hey! We need to talk!
hmmmm ok
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: it's only u i have oh the others re fake tongue
taah! grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: u can lie ehn undecided
Honestly, I dey serious, na y I dey message you for whatsapp na buh u never reply
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2014
dadoctore: Sarimah ure cute n dat body u got?! shocked musto ff asap wink
tanx wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2014
*silently follows conversation/*grabs a bag of pop corn*like Michael Jackson did in thriller video
Sarimah: hmmmm ok
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: Kindly follow back
ok
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
Honestly, I dey serious, na y I dey message you for whatsapp na buh u never reply
wah u doing in my skul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.