Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18677 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: O.m.g , am afraid ma but can i submit and write a resignation letter?
Lmaooo...Oga start from somewhere at least, from Crush, u fit get promotion...lol
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: *silently follows conversation/*grabs a bag of pop corn*like Michael Jackson did in thriller video
*drags d pop corn frm him wit a straight face* there is no conversation to follow!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: hmmmm ok
You haven't done what I requested you to do. Why?

Btw,can we meet at school any of these days?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: You haven't done what I requested you to do. Why?

Btw,can we meet at school any of these days?
i did...i sent it via mail.....yea we can!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: wah u doing in my skul?
I came to see my uncle buh I'll be going back tomorrow sha
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2014
*pop corn bag tears thus emptying the contents to the ground and hot tears drops from unibenstudent eyes*
Sarimah: *drags d pop corn frm him wit a straight face* there is no conversation to follow!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
oh ok

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: *pop corn bag tears thus emptying the contents to the ground and hot tears drops from unibenstudent eyes*
*picks race*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: i did...i sent it via mail.....yea we can!
Via mail? When? I haven't got anything. You might want to resend it again.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Via mail? When? I haven't got anything. You might want to resend it again.
aiite i will
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2014
*runs faster than ulsen bolt and catches up to her* and asks questions like
1)why did u tear my pop corn bag
2)why havent u followed me back
Sarimah: *picks race*

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: aiite i will
Do it right away!

Let me know the time and place we could meet,that's if you will be in school today.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: taah! grin
i sent u Pm reply ur mail smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
mr capable how far
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: mr capable how far
Lol, I resemble Banky W for ur eyes??
how ur nyt na
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lol, I resemble Banky W for ur eyes??
how ur nyt na
na u be chairman nw, grin
mehn my nite dey awesum sha yesterday waz fun smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by cooljoe(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah, sarimah, an enigma rapped up in a puzzle
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ceo003: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: *runs faster than ulsen bolt and catches up to her* and asks questions like
1)why did u tear my pop corn bag
2)why havent u followed me back
i just did
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Do it right away!

Let me know the time and place we could meet,that's if you will be in school today.
i wont be in skuk 2day
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
cooljoe: Sarimah, sarimah, an enigma rapped up in a puzzle
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: i sent u Pm reply ur mail smiley
no tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Ok that answers the second question,thanks though, but what about the question about why u tore my imaginary pop corn bag
Sarimah: i just did
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: i wont be in skuk 2day

you've got mail tho..........erry one talking sarimah in here *flies out*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok that answers the second question,thanks though, but what about the question about why u tore my imaginary pop corn bag
*gives him a ghana must go bag* u can pick ur popcorn nd put it in dis bag
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Jregz:

you've got mail tho..........erry one talking sarimah in here *flies out*
*flies with him*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Ewwwwwwww*ignores that comment and unibenstudent orders for a fresh sugary pop corn neatly contained in a highly fashionable pack
Sarimah: *gives him a ghana must go bag* u can pick ur popcorn nd put it in dis bag
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
I never knew people here are wizards everybody flying out,*grabs his harry potter broom stick and flies too*
Sarimah: *flies with him*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Lovebond34(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Na wa oo...chatin room....*runs awt* der gat winchis nd wizard here cox der are all flying...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: *flies with him*
tongue
Unibenstudent: I never knew people here are wizards everybody flying out,*grabs his harry potter broom stick and flies too*
*pushes him down* you know where we are going ni ? mtcheew, Fly with another
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: i wont be in skuk 2day
Okay o. I heard exam has started? When next you are in school,let me know.

I'm still expecting her active phone number. Mail it to me soon.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by cooljoe(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah:
wat r d smileys for

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.