Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. (3150 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Liability(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ..am fyn sweet.....lol...tanks alot....BTW,happy birthday
tanx so much dear. Am grateful
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
BoiledCorn: Have you read this thread, "123 reasons why you should never seek advice on nairaland" ? It will help you out.
Thanks.If only i saw it before now,i wouldnt have even bodered asking for help here.Some people were so mean that even though i pretended to be strong and replied them,my heart was broken to pieces and i felt so much pain.Pls where can i register if i need advice next time?.I need where there will be no wicked people and insults.Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by oshyno(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Thanks.If only i saw it before now,i wouldnt have even bodered asking for help here.Some people were so mean that even though i pretended to be strong and replied them,my heart was broken to pieces and i felt so much pain.Pls where can i register if i need advice next time?.I need where there will be no wicked people and insults.Thanks again.

Girl though I was just passive sort of on that ur thread, I kinda like understand what u mean. Yea Nairaland is a place for the strong hearted. More of taking things at their face value cuz u must def get hell kinds of people here.

The best way to enjoy Nairaland is to sieve what u read and respond to cuz lots of folks gat nothing serious in life. Soo they hv alot of time to take u on till they cure Ebola grin . Daz not holding forth 4u anyway cuz I kinda felt u had lots of missteps the way u handled ur guy. Gud to know uv given him a second chance .

I bet u learned quite sometins from some folks that lend a helping hand to u.

The best bet here is to send the moderators that u wud want it deleted n see what they hv to say. On a side note; u seem like trapped in dis relationship. I mean, ur not happy being in it.This is the time u become symbiotic in d relationship so that he wont feel u "chop" em money wan run. Any babe dat can provide 4 herself , her bf wont hv to talk shiiiiit to her or threaten her life.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by tracyorez(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm touchy story.sorry but just like others said.you should contact the moderators.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Boring date. I sense insecurity n lack of trusth. Are u gonna marry him like dis
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
oshyno:

Girl though I was just passive sort of on that ur thread, I kinda like understand what u mean. Yea Nairaland is a place for the strong hearted. More of taking things at their face value cuz u must def get hell kinds of people here.

The best way to enjoy Nairaland is to sieve what u read and respond to cuz lots of folks gat nothing serious in life. Soo they hv alot of time to take u on till they cure Ebola grin . Daz not holding forth 4u anyway cuz I kinda felt u had lots of missteps the way u handled ur guy. Gud to know uv given him a second chance .

I bet u learned quite sometins from some folks that lend a helping hand to u.

The best bet here is to send the moderators that u wud want it deleted n see what they hv to say. On a side note; u seem like trapped in dis relationship. I mean, ur not happy being in it.This is the time u become symbiotic in d relationship so that he wont feel u "chop" em money wan run. Any babe dat can provide 4 herself , her bf wont hv to talk shiiiiit to her or threaten her life.
Ok thanks.pls how can i contact the moderators.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by oshyno(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Ok thanks.pls how can i contact the moderators.

At the base of the main page u wud see " Mail Suppermode" just immediately after the forum pages. Send a mail to them.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9) (10) / Mail Supermods
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
oshyno:

At the base of the main page u wud see " Mail Suppermode" just immediately after the forum pages. Send a mail to them.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9) (10) / Mail Supermods
It dint appear that way on my device.No link to super mods.Its only showing me all about nairaland.Cant i just get their email address.I can paste the screen shot if you want.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by pasqal09: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian:
It dint appear that way on my device.No link to super mods.Its only showing me all about nairaland.Cant i just get their email address.I can paste the screen shot if you want.
Why do you want to contact the moderators?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by oshyno(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian:

Ur getting something wrong I guess. First u must hv logged in. Ordinary user wont be able to see the "Mail Supermods" . On the first page scroll down just below front page topics u shud be able to see that. Click on the "Mail Superods" to send them the mail. I aint gat their e-add.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2014
oshyno:

Ur getting something wrong I guess. First u must hv logged in. Ordinary user wont be able to see the "Mail Supermods" . On the first page scroll down just below front page topics u shud be able to see that. Click on the "Mail Superods" to send them the mail. I aint gat their e-add.
Thanks.have sent mail already but yet no response.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by atilla(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Madam. There's three ways
1. U deactivate ur account and change to a new user name. This will change all ur posts. Ur name will now be nobody but if anyone quoted u then ur name stays in their comment. This is easier as there's no proof it's u. No pic no email etc.

2. U modify all ur topics or ur comments which had the things u want to remove. This will be harder and a smart person will still be able to know its u if they read the comments and any quote in ur topic then ask the mods to erase or close the thread so it just disappears as new topics come in so it actually goes to like page 20 which no one reads.

3. U give him the name of another blog or gossip site which is interesting. I would have given u examples but dont want to promote other sites. U can do a google search dor this. This option is the best way so u get to stay on nairaland without any issues.
Gdluck

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Audreybrian, this your type of relationship where you are always afraid of your bf, its not the best, but you can still manage it for now.

I remember vividly one lady that I always felt very apprehensive in her presence. She is just too over observant for my liking. Though i am happy the relationship didn't work..

Lovers should feel comfortable in each others presence. His seeing what you wrote here is no big deal once you didn't lie against him..

It is really not the best for a person..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by blueberryp: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
See young lady, I will advice u to end ur relationship with dis guy for ur own sake. He doesn't love u, he is only obssessed with u n dats not good. I knw u hv done wrong by collecting his money wen u didn't really want to marry him but I can assure u dat getting back together with him is a worse decision. Obssession leads to violence. U could check up the word 'obssession' on google. Find a way to refund his money, make a police reprt about the issue, involve ur family n his family and den relocate. Thank you.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by GoodFaith: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
audreybrian: I posted the issues i had about my relationship few days back on this forum and discovered that a lot of people wanted me to tag along with him that if not am a gold digger,so i decided to give him another chance since he promised never to cheat on me again.We were out together yesterday when he asked what i was doing on my phone and i told him am on a website where i read interesting stories and he asked me the name of the website.I quickly changed the topic because he might come across my story if i tell him and it will hurt him if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him.I just want my relationship to work.I know he will ask me again so i need your help.Pls guys,how can i delete my topics on nairaland.Pls help.@Mrmickman,pls i dont want you here,am tired of fighting unless you are here to help.Thank you.
Keep lying to him
when he find out
You will be here telling us other story
lies dones't pay
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nairaland. sad
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
atilla: Madam. There's three ways
1. U deactivate ur account and change to a new user name. This will change all ur posts. Ur name will now be nobody but if anyone quoted u then ur name stays in their comment. This is easier as there's no proof it's u. No pic no email etc.

2. U modify all ur topics or ur comments which had the things u want to remove. This will be harder and a smart person will still be able to know its u if they read the comments and any quote in ur topic then ask the mods to erase or close the thread so it just disappears as new topics come in so it actually goes to like page 20 which no one reads.

3. U give him the name of another blog or gossip site which is interesting. I would have given u examples but dont want to promote other sites. U can do a google search dor this. This option is the best way so u get to stay on nairaland without any issues.
Gdluck
Hi,i have already tried to deactivate my account but it said not possible try again in 2 weeks.
Secondly if i modify my post,the comments will give me away because of my name.
I have decided to give him another website name then.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by atilla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
k smileywell done.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Xano(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Olivia111: Why does his social media preference have to bother you? I sense insecurity. Do not date a Man you feel insecure about. You could live a healthy live alone with no Male attachés.
its not about insecurity. Read in-between the lines. It is respect she has for him. She did not complain about him. Your post will not help her. @Op, if he asks again, explain to him. Do so when he is happy. He will understand eventually. At least, the comments on those topics help make you a better lady.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by ib4real95(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awww.. cool story.. btw y did u tel ur bf abt dis site? u cld just modify it or reach me on 08185177336 to reframe or delete ur posts... Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony / Stern Warning To All Nairaland Babes... / Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.