Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (27393 Views)

Poll: Make your choice for next president:

IBB: 6% (42 votes)
Buhari: 8% (50 votes)
Atiku: 5% (35 votes)
Marwa: 3% (19 votes)
Oshiomole: 4% (28 votes)
Okotie: 8% (53 votes)
Duke: 19% (118 votes)
Okonjo-Iweala: 9% (58 votes)
Obasanjo: 2% (17 votes)
Odili: 2% (16 votes)
Utomi: 17% (105 votes)
Yar'adua: 10% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by gisaa(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2006
i think what will should do is to ask EFCC & ICPC to finish their investigation quick on all the people willing to be our president.And then publish their finding.so that we will can do quick crosschecking on the list.And anyone think he or she is been witchhunt let such person come out quick to clear his or name.We can start to make our judgement on the finalist.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by doctor(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2006
NOTHING WILL BABANGIDA WILL PRODUCE, THE MAN IS A F****

HE IS EMPTY
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mrbiggies(m): 5:12am On Aug 30, 2006
who did u think will be the best candidate buhari vs atikusad
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2006
It appears IBB is in trouble here.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by toosyno(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2006
why dont you go get the news from saharareporter.com?

Wetin even concern u?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2006
maybe you should ask his media consultant.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mrbiggies(m): 5:46am On Aug 30, 2006
thnks men
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by stanech: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2006
Anti-graft war: US tracks Babangida’s money

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/aug/30/819.html cheesy grin

THIS IS A GOOD ONE
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mariory(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2006
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 2old4that(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2006
@stanech
Yea, i read it too today
its a good move by EFCC if only it will be successful cos the guy is extremely rich from ill-gotten wealth.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by tinard(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2006
I'm not an IBB fanatic but you still have to question the reason behind this. Is it beacause they really suspect something and want to get him because he's a danger to the society or just merely are out to get him because OBJ and the others are trying to get rid of the competition and once again mislead Nigerians
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by IBBFan(m): 3:47am On Sep 01, 2006
the debate gets hotter by the day. come 2007, we will know. i still maintain that your vote does NOT count in nigeria.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by igp(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2006
Hey,

Udenwa should have made the very first list.

He's the candidate.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by BigB11(m): 2:15am On Sep 04, 2006
EFCC has a lot of work to do, don't only track IBB's money, OBJ's money must also be tracked all the way back to 1970s.
Every single listed presidential candidate is corrupt, Don't deceive youselves, there is no clean politician or government official in Nigeria; they are all the same.
Apart from the corruption allegation, so far I still think that IBB is the most promising candidate out there, I truly admire his leadership qualities and style; my brothers and sisters IBB is not the worst out there, Something tells me that his second chance will be utilized efficiently and effectively.

Don't let the news paper and political propaganda decide for you, make your own judgment and vote for the right candidate, the candidate that will reform Nigerian much faster and restore our country back to giant of Africa.

FYI: I'm not IBB fanatic, I just refuse to see things the way they want us to see things. One has to observe things from every angle, For instance, the different between IBB and OBJ is not that much, trust me.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by ayanfe(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2006
Come here let me whisper. Next year, you'll say I said it. ***************Shhhhhh*******BUHARI***************

Follow the most recent events closely. Its not who we feel should win, but rather who WILL win.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by collynzo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2006
As for me, I choose Rev. Chris Okotie.He may not actually be the right man as non of us can know who is right or wrong till they get in power as not even their past record can tell cos you dont judge a man from his past.I think to a certain degree he has a better repution and credibility than the other aspirants.He being my choice has nothing to do with his being a pastor.Far from it as I will be the last person to vote for any religious leader.For Okotie he seem to have a focus and really seem determined to make a change.This guy looks and sounds intelligent on like some of those old expired folks.I think Nigeria needs a young, vibrant, intelligent, well schooled, and not an ex-military nor any of their folks MAN to lead her.This man in question seem to fit in.If any one thinks otherwise let him point out a point that disqualifies his person.Let us not get mad about his claim about God speaking to him.It might be crazy any way, but I believe what should bother us is not who spoke to him or who didn't but who he is that claims to have being spoken to.Even if its a lie I believe his is not the greatest compared to the lies of the other politicians.Thats left for him an BABA GOD.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by LoverBwoy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2006
BigB
Don't let the news paper and political propaganda decide for you, make your own judgment and vote for the right candidate, the candidate that will reform Nigerian much faster and restore our country back to giant of Africa.

And how should we make our judgement? People make judgements from the past dont they? There should be no second chance when it comes to a very important position as the president of a country!
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by kayoday(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2006
Why is my candidate not included? NASIR EL RUFAI
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by adesupo(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2006
to me i believe in the new generation to rule and i feel donald duke is the best choice from your list .
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by blakky: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2006
Hello Nairalander, Pat Utomi is the guy to vote for in 2007.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by hayprof(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2006
I vote for Nuhu Ribadu.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Seun(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2006
[quoe author=collynzo]This guy looks and sounds intelligent[quote][/quote]Okotie doesn't sound inelligent to me. He knows nothing about Nigeria's problems. He just makes the loudest noise. His ability to use long words and convoluted grammar should not be mistaken for intelligence.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Seun(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2006
collynzo: This guy looks and sounds intelligent
Chris Okotie doesn't sound intelligent to me. He knows nothing about Nigeria's problems. He just makes the loudest noise. His ability to use long words and convoluted grammar should not be mistaken for intelligence.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by omoajiri(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2006
we ve had people who came with mandates(manifesto) more convincing than ever but they all went the same way,useless and unrealistic.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by omoajiri(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2006
we have no time to waste in waiting for our GLOrified THIEVS,sorry chiefs of the land who had been opportuned to serve but turned the table to be the guest.Im a Prof Pay Utomi(mian) and I heard of his presidential asspirations just now,he is our best bet(MASSES)
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by collynzo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2006
And who sounds intelligent to you Seun? Alhaji Yarima, Atiku, ok, Kalu, oh I guess Utomi because he is a doctor, isn't it? am sure Utomi and Okorocha knows all about the politics of Nigeria or better still we should preffer Ibrahim or one of those ex- and old politicians who already knows all about how to embezzle public funds and don't need to learn how any longer.Someone says Nahu, why if I may ask? is it because he fights corruption? incase you have forgotten, let me remind you that, that is what he was appointed to do.And why his selective investigations? Some even preffer a lousy minister, who doesn't know how to talk and always treat people without considerations, using his ministry as a tool of oppression.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Panache(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2006
Recycled tired legs. Like say our votes matter.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Chxta(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2006
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by beelyjay45(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2006
I thought Adams Oshimole was running for Governor of Edo State in 2007 and not as President pls check ur facts well before u strat posting and there re over 30 presidential candidates angry angry angry
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by MrBassey: 5:17am On Sep 14, 2006
E be like say people want make Donald Duck for presido.  Wetin come happen to Mickey mouse and the other Disney characters wey de try to rule Nigeria?

All of them be tiff.  Shame no catch them Atiku and Marwa, them carry them big head dey use the money wey dem just embezzle from us to try come back to embezzle more.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Sijien(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2006
i want duke or marwa.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2006
I heard Jerry Gana was going to contest for president though, I remember watching his coming out party or something like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum / Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.