Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847742 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Preciousone4ril:

Oga kelvingraphics...happy bday to u ooo. May ur pocket never leak n may ur river become oceans. U shall explode in all ramification of ya life but wld neva encounter boko haram! May ebola be far from ya household n may u b able to play football with ur children's children. Its well wit u....ameeeeen!

Bar man, 2 bottles of chilled udeme pls..
Here you go sire smiley. The celebrant says thank you for your prayers wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kalu01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *Sights KALU01, approaches and welcomes him*

Welcome sire smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you?
thank you Sir, water is OK with me.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
vosquare:
i gentu jawe....tennis court open?
Noooo......na birthday parry o wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Leetunechi: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Shall I declare the pool open sir? grin

no na

time Neva reach .

Some still dey iron dia G-strings grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Bros you better learn sharpaly o or else .....lipsrsealedgrin
grin I will try my best
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos:

Today is your na, you can do as you like. I fit pilot you private jet sef if you want.
Awwww...
Padi mi. Thank U. Just do d washing while KingTOM does the pilothng
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: sure...dem go take
Ok Mr XtarXhyne. Hope you are coming with your babe o cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hehe. Not as nervous as the first though. grin

Actually, it was much better. smiley

I don't know what to wear for the bash. sad

Much bettersmiley
Yayyy... cheesy

You dunno what to wear shocked
Ok
Lets just stay in and toast to your successful interview then
Unless you want us to hit the mall now to look for an outfit?
Whayasay? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Leetunechi: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos:
Abi my eyes are seeing double ni
Tunechi
maybe you are under the influence of alcohol grin grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv gimme water to start with.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Nawa o.......Where you put JBluvie and dearest Dre 11 ?
Erm......Jb dey serve noni winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samadict:
Loooool. Guy, which kain order be dis now? No wahala. Jb is always on point. abi make I re-order for u? *winks*

Finally, here you are ... You look dashing, gurl ...

*pecks her on both cheeks, upper-class style*

What will you like to drink, ma'am ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: I Jst gt back to my room....Feeling tired and Hungry....

Pele, dear find something to eat fast. You know here is rocking tonight wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hey y'all... how was ur day??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samadict: Jbluv gimme water to start with.
Here you go ma'am smiley.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:
maybe you are under the influence of alcohol grin grin

I haven't taken one today so I'm very alright smiley

Yes na. Is that you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Noooo......na birthday parry o wink
whose pari?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
grin grin
That reminds me,how is de_gong? undecided

Dude deactivated o
Said it's because he was busy NLanding that was why he lost his new tab on the 27th of December last year grin
He's cool sha, the last time he managed to return my ping. Dude's turning to a workaholic o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: I need nothing from you jb until you tell me why you sacked me. undecided
Eeya!!! Sorry ma'am, we laid off many workers as there was no salary to pay them. My apologies if you were one of those that management laid off winkgrin.

So what shall I bring now ma'am? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde I dey fine.

Ochon, yes you can use it on all devices. I use it on lappy too.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
vosquare:
whose pari?
KelvinGraphics
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos:

Pele, dear find something to eat fast. You know here is rocking tonight wink
Ehmmmm....I'm jst trying to rest b4 tinkin on the nxt tin to cook...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: grin I will try my best
Okies cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

no na

time Neva reach .

Some still dey iron dia G-strings grin cheesy
Ok sir wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm......Jb dey serve noni winkgrin.
.......Emmmmmm.....

Pls Ar you sure that it's only serving you dey do for that Parry?

because my eyes can never deceive me.........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
kalu01: thank you Sir, water is OK with me.
Here you go sir smiley.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Eeya!!! Sorry ma'am, we laid off many workers as there was no salary to pay them. My apologies if you were one of those that management laid off winkgrin.

So what shall I bring now ma'am? grin
Still nothing sir.

Miztola jb really was taking our money then to romance section o. embarassed

Miztola where you dey and I hope you are good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

Thanks boss... U're one very effective maitre d'... Thanks once again... Let the party begin ooo...

*looks around* where is this chic na ?
You're very welcome sire smiley.

Which chic is it so I can look for her? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Swiftboy: parole dey go JB to sure! grin
wey the babe you promised? angry
Korrect!!! cool.

Erm......the babe dey come o.

*whispers to him*.....hope you know there's a parry going on here?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

Finally, here you are ... You look dashing, gurl

*pecks her on both cheeks, upper-class style*

What will you like to drink, ma'am ?
Thanks. You arent looking bad yourself *smiles* water will do for NOW...*winks*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:

Much bettersmiley
Yayyy... cheesy

You dunno what to wear shocked
Ok
Lets just stay in and toast to your successful interview then
Unless you want us to hit the mall now to look for an outfit?
Whayasay? tongue
I say we hit the mall. cheesy

Whayathink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Much better than the first. smiley
Ok sire smiley.

Shall I bring your usual? grin

*whispers to him*......I finally saw Miracy yday after more than 10yrs o cheesycheesygrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.