Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64428 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by kamo2930yahoo(f): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
natureblack: Ok,the summary is he was tempted but he didn't give in .........right?
Can he kindly narrate the story of the lady that tempted him and he gave in ......... lipsrsealed

Is that too much to ask from him ?
go to his e-mail and ask him.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
care to share? embarassed
MztrChukwu: *sips zobo*

You kno it's fun watchin kids fool around.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Eyop: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
bobonicez: During Pastor Enoch Adeboye's sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.

“But that measure didn’t stop her. I travelled to London without telling anybody, to work on the church’s devotional, Open Heaven. As soon as I settled down in the room, the telephone rang and the voice at the other end said: “welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,

The cleric continued, wondering why his audience responded with a laughter.Continuing, he said he told the voice:

“You don’t know anything, you know that the Police in London are very efficient and if you dare come here, I will call the Police for you.” There is a Police station a few meters from where I am staying and she must have known that because she didn’t come but kept calling me.“I cried to God Who told me ‘You know of the scripture that says, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.’ Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,

He stated, urging the large crowd to stand and pray with holy anger:

“Anyone hindering my progress, before this month is over, Holy Spirit send down Your fire to consume them”.

http://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/how-married-woman-almost-seduced-me.html

@ the bolded made me laugh cheesy grin man of God they run away from Kwaja oooh. But women sha undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
kamo2930yahoo: i hope you know he is 72 years? I wonder how you would look at that age.

Better than him of course. . . .
An ex-cultist with a very rough life? undecided
Tufiakwa! cry
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by hensben(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Women!!!

If they mean you ehn! you wouldnt even think straight grin

Na God go save we men oo

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Barselonia(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why everything here is almost blank........ devil at work

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Beesluv: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin A whole page with hidden msgs

17 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by platz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
think before u comment

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ataller1: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*
honor thy father n thy mother, I think this man of God is old enough to father you, ur days are numbered

12 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexylogan:

There's no need to insult him na... undecided

I love your shoes btw

I did not insult him. . . I only described him. kiss
Big difference.
Thanks. . . I love 'em shoes too! cool

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
May God have mercy on you.
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by xynerise: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
The first page of this thread is so fuc'ked up. Who is the mod that sent this thread to frontpage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
omo enuff bans o
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
you should have read d filthy comments embarassed
mods are jus doing deir jobs
but i read dem all sha grin
xynerise: The first page of this thread is so fuc'ked up. Who is the mod that sent this thread to frontpage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ataller1: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Better than him of course. . . .
An ex-cultist with a very rough life? undecided
Tufiakwa! cry
. Thy word shall judge you

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Suarezilla(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

What is dis one talking? undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Odunharry(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
wetin happen?c like hidden post plenty

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
ataller1: honor thy father n thy mother, I think this man of God is old enough to father you, ur days are numbered

If that 'nomenclature' na ya 'G.O.D'. . . not mine o!
Thanks!
May your days be numbered by a quarter of mine.
Amen! kiss

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Suarezilla: What is dis one talking? undecided

Exactly what I stated earlier.
Lemme repeat it for ya. . .in case you are BLIND! kiss

Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Odunharry(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beesluv: grin A whole page with hidden msgs
i dy tell u
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by gidjah(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
IN D WORDS of my good rapper shaggy- 'Dont u under estimate, d strenght of a woman'

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
ataller1: . Thy word shall judge you

. . . .And your entire generation too!
Amen! kiss

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ayukdaboss(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: meehn, i like e-fights

What'd I miss?? The whole 1st and 2nd pages are filled with hidden comments sad

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Tucees(f): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Too many hidden posts! People will talk anyhow when a man of God is involved so am not surprised. I claim that prayer as well with holy angerangry angry angry and I say Amen!!!!

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Suarezilla(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Exactly what I stated earlier.
Lemme repeat it for ya. . .in case you are BLIND! kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Get Thee BEHIND me satan!

13 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Odunharry(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
nairaland don turn smtng else o.... All comment on Page one hidden

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayuuumn!!! you don miss be dat grin
ayukdaboss:

What'd I miss?? The whole 1st and 2nd pages are filled with hidden comments sad
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Get Thee BEHIND me satan!

You get INSIDE SATAN'S AZZZZZZZZZZZZE AND ROT DIA! kiss
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by folu4real(f): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2014

Why insulting the man of God. Too bad of u.

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ayukdaboss(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
CHAI cry
Ladystewie: dayuuumn!!! you don miss be dat grin
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by domido(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

kk i hail oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jesus Is Trending Today / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.