Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64511 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
I wonda if some nairalanders actually think,u jst spit out trash at any given opportunity,d fact u hate d man isn't our buiz here,and it doesn't also change d fact dat millions of pple gather jst to worship God thru im...so jst drop a comment abt d topic and f*ck awt of d thread!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by xynerise: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: you should have read d filthy comments embarassed
mods are jus doing deir jobs
but i read dem all sha grin
Filthy comments coming from matured people, even married women undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
domido:
kk i hail oooo.

My pleasure! cool
Dun menshun. kiss

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by touchmeder: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Did anyone notice from the write up that this woman has a husband shocked

Page one chai nawo o. see hidden posts. lol grin

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
I think seun pays some trolls on nairaland. If not why have they not banned that chick?

9 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by oweniwe(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
i can bet with my preek that this thread has the highes number of hidden posts on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by dinggle: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pastor u for give her salt water, Patrick sawyer associate.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by olu4life(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
WTF!!! Page 1 so scanty. Page 2 is damn blank. What happened here?!

5 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by obayaya(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: I wonda if some nairalanders actually think,u jst spit out trash at any given opportunity,d fact u hate d man isn't our buiz here,and it doesn't also change d fact dat millions of pple gather jst to worship God thru im...so jst drop a comment abt d topic and f*ck awt of d thread!!! angry

Hmmmm? Na wa o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
touchmeder: Did anyone notice from the write up that this woman has a husband shocked

Page one chai nawo o. see hidden posts. lol grin

no!

she was to old that was the problem!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
tebirim: May God have mercy on you.

Amen! kiss
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by AltarBoy1: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
O boy... wetin happen for earlier pages... people fight for this thread?

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Obinovictor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:
*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

Make sure you look this cute when you'll be above 70.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Hmmmm? Na wa o lipsrsealed
warrapen o?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Obinovictor:

Make sure you look this cute when you'll be above 70.

Not to worry. . . you ain't gonna be alive to find out!. Ebola, AIDS, SARS or Boko Haram will get your azzze first! kiss
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Story for the gods. Sleep tight.

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by obayaya(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: warrapen o?

Worship God through him? Issorait lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Oludrex(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
picture or it didn't happen
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Worship God through him? Issorait lipsrsealed
u might wana tell me wat dat means?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
bobonicez: During Pastor Enoch Adeboye's sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.

“But that measure didn’t stop her. I travelled to London without telling anybody, to work on the church’s devotional, Open Heaven. As soon as I settled down in the room, the telephone rang and the voice at the other end said: “welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,

The cleric continued, wondering why his audience responded with a laughter.Continuing, he said he told the voice:

“You don’t know anything, you know that the Police in London are very efficient and if you dare come here, I will call the Police for you.” There is a Police station a few meters from where I am staying and she must have known that because she didn’t come but kept calling me.“I cried to God Who told me ‘You know of the scripture that says, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.’ Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,

He stated, urging the large crowd to stand and pray with holy anger:

“Anyone hindering my progress, before this month is over, Holy Spirit send down Your fire to consume them”.

http://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/how-married-woman-almost-seduced-me.html
guys dis naa fake stuff jor una no see. DAT web site name Ni #www.pakorumu.com#
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by MztrChukwu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: care to share? embarassed

Lol... dem kids be swearing their asses all over this thread, firing darts and dodging balls of fire . I'm just here sipping tea and enjoying the drama....

U dnt need a TV 2 savour nollywood dse days

*sips tea*

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Royaltriplee: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

I did not insult him. . . I only described him. kiss
Big difference.
Thanks. . . I love 'em shoes too! cool
be mindful of ur words

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chai
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by obayaya(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: u might wana tell me wat dat means?

You made the statement, you are in a better position to clarify what you meant by that!!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kanwulia: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Royaltriplee: be mindful of ur words

Which ones? The clean or dirty ones? kiss
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dreyl(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mods don hide post tire

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Old news ; something that happened more than a decade now. Most renowned naija men of God have their own version of such seduction. We thank God that Samson did not manifest in our generation, because social media comments would have made him commit suicide lipsrsealed
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

You made the statement, you are in a better position to clarify what you meant by that!!
it has no orda meaning dat wat u read.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iluvtotodie(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
What Happend to page 1 of this thread ? Where all the comments go ? Why is it blank ? Ebola don invade that page ? Nna na wa o!

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by jmoore(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Exposing the witches and wizards.

By their comments we shall know them.

The witches on NL are crying foul because the pastor exposed one of them

Any witch that wants to bring down any Pastor with sex, Holy ghost fire!!!! fire!! fire fire them!!!

13 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kalvan500: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

Hmmm.

Calotti, the Zombie Voltrons that lick this man's butt are coming for you oooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Jesus Is Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.