Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43441 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
EbirichBen: Thesame Man that has put Over 160million people at risk and has made some to bath salt water. is not only mad but acted "stipidily"

What is the meaning of stipidly? Are you fu..cking dumb?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
cassyrooy: I know you are the only sibling of P. Sawyer, your uncle collected monies from APC inorder to test GEJ/PDP Government but 'gay-looking-boy' your plans has been thwarted. Fagot! You endanger 173Million people and expect National Award and 1-Oil Well?
What a pathetic human specie you are. More deserving of pity than out and out resentment. You must be a chronic alcoholic with stained trousers and excruciating BO, reared on a diet of junk food and free beer. Listen up douche bag, Never ever in your miserable life quote me from that stolen laptop. Now swerve!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by popson1st: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is the first time almost everybody here is in support of Jonathan.
**dancing skelewu**

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by abusol: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Truly the Guy is crazy for changing Ebele to Ebola and destroying the transformation agenda!!! Till 2019
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by honygold: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ is right, oloriburuku ni sawyer, May he rest in trouble
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by harrisnimasa(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Infact Mr presidor sympathised with him n the govt of Liberia by just calling him only crazy...We need to contact patrick Ohia,....The man is SATAN,DEVIL,WITCH,DEMON...ETC..HE WILL SURELY Pay hereafter.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
cassyrooy: I know you are the only sibling of P. Sawyer, your uncle collected monies from APC inorder to test GEJ/PDP Government but 'gay-looking-boy' your plans has been thwarted. Fagot! You endanger 173Million people and expect National Award and 1-Oil Well?
truth hurts
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Solozzo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
We keep blaming mr sawyer for Ebola dx in naija. What measures did we put in place to control it's spread to Nigeria? Did we quarantine Liberian, Guinean and Serra leonean visitors? Did the staff at the private hosp where mr sawyer was rushed take precautions when they knew sawyer was a Liberian resident. Was mr sawyer prohibited from traveling by the Liberian authorities? he was the Liberian ECOWAS rep when he came to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by skyface00(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
i support mr presido on this 100% and please use the same spirit and mood 2 call bokoharm 2 free the nation from killing.....u need 2 be bold and direct in all ur speech sir....seriously i didnt know u could say dis and now i know please sir direct the same spirit to fight ordinary stealing and bokoharm sir
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by kingenry(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

It seems you didn't see the press conference organized for obama immediately osama was apprehended,his gestures and displays spoke volumes. he made a caricature of osama by his display.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by njiaka(f): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
undecidedHahahahaha GEJ must ve been very angry to ve vented his anger on sawyer oshi jst as am angry too. Gej was busy fighting bokoharam dat he paid less attention to ebola disease. Divided attention
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ogawisdom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op is another mad man lik sawyer tongue he has a wicked mind n shld b quaratined as soon as possible tongue

GEJ till nigeria wins world cup
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by pauladonis(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am sure GEJ was just being modest... Anyways, i am patiently waiting for MAMA PEACE's speech on the "crazy man" ish.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by finesthaykay(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Let's just have a minute silent 2 y'all ----------s blaming GEJ 4 unprofessional utterances and Late Sawyer 4 comin down 2 9ja.Que sera sera
Now plz let's face watz on ground wit a way 4ward
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by shine96: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Patrick Sawyer was more than a crazyman to ve travel when he was put under surveillance by his country's ministry of health. The man was just wicked. When he got ill why did he allow people to touch him when he already knew as it were that his ill health could be as a result of the Ebola virus
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
It was reported that he (Sawyer) delibrately urinated on Drs and Nurses attending to him when he was told that his test for EVD was positive. such a man is more than crazy, he is an ignorant fool who went mad. I am with GEJ on this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by dangoteagent: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by tokz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
What do u expect when hoodlums and uncultured people bear rule? It is not only unethical and unprofessional at that status of national life but also immoral and shows a lack of proper grooming for anyone to speak ill of the dead no matter the circumstances. Only a backward and retrogressive people will support this kind of mediocrity. The comments people post, the decisions, choices and utterances that come out of both our leaders and electorate is disheartening. It is poverty mentality. Pedestrian behaviour is not expected of high office holders.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Seun this thread should be archived as the thread with the highest number of likes on its first page with over 1000 likes
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by zyclef4jeez(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
The man na kuruma as hausa people dey tawk infact God go help us punish am beyond repair GEJ adjective sef no too sweet d guy na colonial bastard...infact em go die open yansh
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by zyclef4jeez(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
zyclef4jeez: it shall not come near me n my family
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by great664(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.

Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

What about when Obama said on TV that He is really good at killing people when addressing Osama, Pakistan and Yemen terrorist? Where is the Prof. in Obama statement, pls Leave GEJ jare. Sawyer is a disease terrorist and deserves any name called.

Check it Here if u have forgotten when Obama made such statement:

http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/im-really-good-at-killing-people.html
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by zyclef4jeez(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
@tokz dose things wen u tawk na gramma no b only u read brighter gramma... Mtchewww put 160 millions at risk
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by great664(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
tokz: What do u expect when hoodlums and uncultured people bear rule? It is not only unethical and unprofessional at that status of national life but also immoral and shows a lack of proper grooming for anyone to speak ill of the dead no matter the circumstances. Only a backward and retrogressive people will support this kind of mediocrity. The comments people post, the decisions, choices and utterances that come out of both our leaders and electorate is disheartening. It is poverty mentality. Pedestrian behaviour is not expected of high office holders.
scroll Down

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by great664(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
tokz: What do u expect when hoodlums and uncultured people bear rule? It is not only unethical and unprofessional at that status of national life but also immoral and shows a lack of proper grooming for anyone to speak ill of the dead no matter the circumstances. Only a backward and retrogressive people will support this kind of mediocrity. The comments people post, the decisions, choices and utterances that come out of both our leaders and electorate is disheartening. It is poverty mentality. Pedestrian behaviour is not expected of high office holders.
didn't Obama say such word against Osama?

Check it Here if u have forgotten when Obama made such statement:

http://ask9ja..com/2013/11 /im-really-good-at-killing-people.html
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by INFO70: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
There is nothing wrong calling that idiot ''a crazy man''. Even the Liberian government cleared him to come Nigeria for a conference when they knew Sawyer was sick of Ebola virus
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by INFO70: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Engrdan: me am enjoying this man now,he doesn't give a dam to anybody again.
Continue to express ur dissatisfaction jare.

Is high time he talked tough. People are taking him for granted
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chlowi(f): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Crazy was mild... if you ask me
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Elle780(f): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Who be dis one? U tink say dem dey handle ebola wit kids glove. Ibegi goat giwa ewu
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Songitto(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Yes the man is really crazy for bringing fears to our heart

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Canme4u(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Hourglass4real: I read somewhere,can't remember where exactly that Mr Sawyer was avoiding bodily contact with people at the Liberian international airport,this was seen via cctv at the airport. That alone proves he knew wht he was doing. What does that tell you?

In all honesty,how will u discribe such a man? Ettiquette aside... Did Sawyer show our country any fairness? He deserves every Nigerian's anger

If what you just posted is true and those of others that says He intentionally let his Urine touched those who were giving him medcs... I BELIEF HE WAS SENT BY SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE TO SOMEHOW BROUGHT THE DEADLY VIRUS INTO OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

So therefore, have made my diagnosis of that man and have came to the conclusion that....

In Proff "PATRick Obhinabon"Grammer Voice.... That MR Patricrazy Sawyer is not only having #Wrongdiouslious #mendula #oblaganta poradicated with #kolomentacraziness but the articulatory of his family #syntocraziness is the #muragon arrow, display a real sign of #Leftana and #rightana #Yabasious behavious of #Aro-ologenius @ Abeokuta and in a situation where #mycogamious #ewulewu of that dunce man has scatering and bringfouth the #cartastrophy of eating bitter kola and having hot salt water bath, I bliv, you are not only going to do AgbajoEEbuologyWithAare (join hands together with Prezido) to curse the body of that crazy Patrick Suya/Soya beans that is causing double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body or even dem body but you will also curse his sender cos I bliv he was sent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
deeobserver209(m), Honeypot62(m), padeolu, angeldupe(f), evolg, ispeed(m), mike017, Deab, Dabbyfab, Marotzke(m)

sorry for calling you guys here, I see that you guys are also reading the comment.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.