Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43412 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by blkmum700: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2014
The Man is not only Crazy,i think the Airport staffs who allow him to board a flight to Nigeria are craze together with the people of Liberia,They are all Mad People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fu.c,k Liberians,Liberians Must Go Asap!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by mindtricks: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2014
A Crazy Man, Sawyer was willing to travel with his Ebola to Nigeria, while a Crazy Nigerian govt willing not to proactively shut the door of her country to be on safe side.

Crazy man and Crazy Nigerian Govt!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by rightflank: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2014
His craziness has earned him the title of the most popular african man.lol
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Canme4u(m): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Canme4u:

If what you just posted is true and those of others that says He intentionally let his Urine touched those who were giving him medcs... I BELIEF HE WAS SENT BY SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE TO SOMEHOW BROUGHT THE DEADLY VIRUS INTO OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

So therefore, have made my diagnosis of that man and have came to the conclusion that....

In Proff "PATRick Obhinabon"Grammer Voice.... That MR Patricrazy Sawyer is not only having #Wrongdiouslious #mendula #oblaganta poradicated with #kolomentacraziness but the articulatory of his family #syntocraziness is the #muragon arrow, display a real sign of #Leftana and #rightana #Yabasious behavious of #Aro-ologenius @ Abeokuta and in a situation where #mycogamious #ewulewu of that dunce man has scatering and bringfouth the #cartastrophy of eating bitter kola and having hot salt water bath, I bliv, you are not only going to do AgbajoEEbuologyWithAare (join hands together with Prezido) to curse the body of that crazy Patrick Suya/Soya beans that is causing double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body or even dem body but you will also curse his sender cos I bliv he was sent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
deeobserver209(m), Honeypot62(m), padeolu, angeldupe(f), evolg, ispeed(m), mike017, Deab, Dabbyfab, Marotzke(m) Herodion, alphaomega(m), coolfranky, ennythong(f), creazor(m), babestell(f), Costa2000(m), Queendo(f), double08(f)

sorry for calling you guys here, I see that you guys are also reading the comment.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by deeobserver209(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
virago:

And in all these cases there was no backlash from the public ? No one abhorred the use of such words , probably they were given a standing ovation for saying it no holds barred , right ehn ? What isn't professional isn't professional , whether it's been done by Nigerians or Americans
Crazy is not in the same category with F word. F word is a bad language. Crazy is an expression.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2014
deeobserver209:
That's because you haven't seen the wiki leaks report. The Americans called Chancellor of Germany the Churby one. grin They may not abuse in public but certainly do it in secret. Guess what they call Vladimir Putin?...
. ...lyk seriously? cheesy wat do they call putin?....aahahahahaaha! *lmao evn wen i've nt heard u* grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ChynoBEATS: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=HarrveySpecter] How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?
."
..... 1stly...if you where the one..I'm100% sure u'll do more than dat.... Presido neva try reach.... Boko matter neva die down..now na ebola him Dey fight.. Shey u knw Hw stressed he has been l8tly??.... Now put Ur'sef in his shoe's..... I'm quite sure u'll Be more than angry Abt It.... So wat do u expect??
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by nossycheek(f): 4:36am On Aug 13, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

Respect ni respect ko. For putting us in this mess. We ought to wake him up and kill him gradually all over again. Anyway na TBJ follow cause am. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: A person in the position of the President should show common etiquete and restraint.
obama uses the F word and has called kanye west a jackass twice....gerrit??.....and tell us When describing a crazy thing .....what uninsulting adjective relates to that?? School me!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Itoroetti(m): 4:59am On Aug 13, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.

so he should have been celebrated?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cassyrooy(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2014
goldfish80:
What a pathetic human specie you are. More deserving of pity than out and out resentment. You must be a chronic alcoholic with stained trousers and excruciating BO, reared on a diet of junk food and free beer. Listen up double bag, Never ever in your miserable life quote me from that stolen laptop. Now swerve!
Hey E-bola all you've puked out from your mandible ain't true and aint sh!t to me so f@ck you, f@ck Sawyer, f@ck you more and harder. Work without shaking hands with e-bolas by clicking the link below and registering
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ggreat88: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
loz not 2 bad
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by DoctorTim: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014

Abeg just shut the Hell up and Go Bleep yourself. Mr Sawyer is. A crazy lunatic. And btw, Obama, McCain and even Kerry have all called terrorist names and used derogatory terms one time or the other. Don't point no finger at Jonathan. If it affected ur mother or brother after that Bastard Sawyer brought it into out over populous country, u would know how messed up the situation could be. I'm sure ur somewhere oversees, giving ur supposed "constructive" criticism of our president. I personally hope Mr Sawyer burns in hell. After all Nigeria has done for his country he still purposely came here to infect our ppl with their plague. May Satan sit on his head and help him in eternal damnation. And that wld go for u too if u come around here and make hypocritical statements like this.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by debrihachi(f): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2014
What fucking respect? c this fool or because ur family members hasn't been infected yet. .. respect my ass
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by debrihachi(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news

let if affect a member of ur family den c wat u gna say. .. He should say more curse words

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Damyion(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2014
When you realise that a single man deliberately put the lives of your people at risk, as a president, accumulated hurt and pain will defeat restraint...
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by aprokomania(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
taaa
shut your mouth before a leopard tears your jaws apart
what do u know about professionalism
so because he is deceased we should all line up and lick his butt?
in fact if I was in my presidents shoes I would have hired professional cursers to heap insults on his grave
okponu
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by guyla: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2014
@ Poster
your hatred for GEJ has blinded your good sense of reasoning and gradually consuming you. what a silly statement, so of all that is at stake now all you could emphasize on was GEJ,s statement against a man who deliberately inflicted pain on a whole nation. Does sawyer deserve respect when he has no respect for himself,
mind you, your hate will soon kill you
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by doja(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
In as much as we agree that it was wrong, insensitive and irresponsible for Mr Sawyer to have acted the way he did,It is only an uncultured and equally irresponsible Leader that would speak in such a derrogatory manner in public.
It is alarmining that a number of us here cant see anything wrong in what Jonathan has done which speaks volume about our values. The truth is the action of Mr. president is very very unpresidential.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by logica(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2014
doja: The truth is the action of Mr. president is very very unpresidential.
I am really curious; but this question has burned in my mind after reading your post: is it "unpresidential" for a President to hold his d1ck while peeing? I suspect Obama has someone who helps him hold his d1ck when he pees; but it's just a gut feeling. We know a President isn't supposed to do things like normal humans. Your thoughts? I also have other questions on what is "presidential" and "unpresidential" but let's start with this one.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2014
they guy is truely a mad man.... Krazy indeed...
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014
Thank you my brother...
collynzov5:
He described the man in the most professional way possible.
Stop looking for faults, even your fellow APC plebs have abandoned you on this one.
Ntorrr!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2014
Forget these guys, always looking for faults where there's none.
Ambber:
What's unprofessional about calling the lunatic sawyer crazy? Didn't Obama call Kanye West a jack a s s? The media even hailed it as a presidential stamp. A man who was supposed to be quarantined finds his way to Nigeria and infected at least 20% of those who came in contact with him. He even urinated on his care givers in anger. of course he was raving mad
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2014
We just sit down our thing jeje, na him dey man carry him wahala come give us...
bezimo: Patrick sawyer put a whole country under tension by knowingly bringing the Ebola Virus to Nigeria who had a clean slate.and someone here is saying we should be ethical in describing him.To say he is crazy is too light he deserve much more.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
One sure thing i know about this Ebola of a thing in this country is that, it will come & disappear on its own without we even doing anything...

Something in that line.

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
The man knew he had the disease before coming into Nigeria.. As far as i am concerned, his sole aim is to spread it in this country...
Solozzo: We keep blaming mr sawyer for Ebola dx in naija. What measures did we put in place to control it's spread to Nigeria? Did we quarantine Liberian, Guinean and Serra leonean visitors? Did the staff at the private hosp where mr sawyer was rushed take precautions when they knew sawyer was a Liberian resident. Was mr sawyer prohibited from traveling by the Liberian authorities? he was the Liberian ECOWAS rep when he came to Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
cassyrooy: Hey E-bola all you've puked out from your mandible ain't true and aint sh!t to me so f@ck you, f@ck Sawyer, f@ck you more and harder. Work without shaking hands with e-bolas by clicking the link below and registering
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
cassyrooy: Hey E-bola all you've puked out from your mandible ain't true and aint sh!t to me so f@ck you, f@ck Sawyer, f@ck you more and harder. Work without shaking hands with e-bolas by clicking the link below and registering
You are such a dounce! You're not worthy quoting my moniker. I regret ever quoting such a filty animal like you sir.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Sweetlemon(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2014
This is one of the few times I support Jonathan.

In fact, Jonathan was being gentle.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
Kizmarty:

i dnt know which name would be suitable for u..
stupid,silly,retarded ..braindrained maybe nitwit is best..

what the hell u typing

obama used so many vile words nd many just threw a blind eyes nd deaf ears...its normal with us politicians..

nd did i see that right..we owe sawyer respect you must be sick...

someone who deliberately urinated on medics just to pass on d virus...someone who has outrightly pushed 160million people one step closer to 6fts?

u don't make sense at all...fix your mindset

nd the likes won't stop floodin in....choi!

i just dropped a piece of my feeling nd see the result....

not badsmiley
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by tpia1: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
In other words, no hope, everybody is on their own.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

I feel sorry for you. How did the countries DIRECTLY bordering the affected countries manage to keep the disease out? Magic, I suppose. No government policies and interdepartmental communication.

When I enter Nigeria, I literally just pick up my bags and walk out of the door. That's not the way it is supposed to be.

Look at the way you are arguing. Nigerians have so much pride and arrogance. Any criticism is suddenly a do or die affair.

Nigeria is a great country, filled with extremely intelligent people and yes we can exhibit what some may call pride and arrogance whne we have to deal w ith dolts. but i digress

ur dumbness speaks for itself. Ebola started in guinee and then spread to Liberia and Sierra Leone so in actual fact the countries surrounding the initial affected area failed woefully to prevent the spread on a disease which is in fact not all that contagious.

but you have made some fantastic points you know, about government polices and inter departmental communication and all that... why don't you elucidate, tell me what specific policy Ghana has put in place to prevent Ebola coming in from neighboring countries and contrast that with Nigeria's policies or the lack thereof so that myself and others may understand you clearly?

it may also be nice if you would give details of what inter departmental communication should have occurred to prevent good ol paddy from pissin on the people who were trying to save his life.

you say you want to go into politics to change Nigeria but then you make such ridiculously asinine and pointlessly impossible statements like "When I enter Nigeria, I literally just pick up my bags and walk out of the door. That's not the way it is supposed to be.".

what a dolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Picture Scene From Sambissa / Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.