Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12542 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2008
In this age and time, some men just don't understand the meaning of No!

What's the nicest way to scare a guy off?  undecided

A persistent guy that you do not fancy keeps asking you out and begging for a date, what have you done to scare him off?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2008
I beleive I once told a guy I was HIV +, he said it doesn't matter. But I never saw him again. undecided
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by ikamefa(f): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2008
Start asking for money
huge unreasonable  amounts "  grin "

or

tell him you need him to donate one of his body parts "  grin '
for a relative e.g his eyeballs, his liver or one of his kidneys

or

find a good male friend of yours and stage a sex scene "  grin "
make sure the dude you are trying to scare off walks in at a very good " orgasmic" time grin cheesy grin

or
start to act out when ever the dude comes around you!  grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin  try any of the above na relay race the dude go carry waka! cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2008
lmao!!
ikamefa:

Start asking for money
huge unreasonable amounts " grin "
I think this is a good one.

Ask a naija man for #20, na race he go take waka!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by ikamefa(f): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ask a naija man for #20, na race he go take waka!

#20 most can still afford  cheesy  ask 'em for like 850 thousand whatever for starters ! "  grin "  then eyez go begin shine! tongue grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by minute(f): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2008
Be staight up and tell him;

"I want your FAT ass to leave me alone.

Do not talk to me, donot  come near me.Do not

even  think about me.If you bother me again I

will file charges against you."

That should do it.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by HRhotness(f): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2008
there is no nice way to get rid of men. . . they just cant understand that ur being nice dont mean u actually like them. . .

u've got to let ur claws out, thats d only language they understand!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by topup: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2008
Ignorance usually works, because they usually get the hint, however, some think you're merely being coy,  angry, so with these guys, it might be necessary to actually tell them that you are not interested in them, and that maybe to even tell a fib that there is another guy in the picture (not necessarily a boyfriend, it could just be a guy you are seeking after - who is NOT him)!

If that doesn't work, agree to meet up with him (assuming he's not a stalker/kidnapper or crazy), don't shave your body hair, not underarms or legs, wear unflattering clothes, wear your hair in a big mess, and don't brush your teeth, let the lazy you slip out, let the glamour kitten rest for the day. If he's still madly in love with you after that --- just marry the dude, he's survived enough tests!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Kress(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2008
Lol@topup
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by richo(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2008
just eat about 10garlics and breath into his face, and tell the foolish man you need 300thousand to pay ur house rent
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2008
Asking for money has been the best way out so far. Even if a guy wants to get serious, once you make an outrageous financial request, he bails out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

topup:

[color=#cc0066]Ignorance usually works, because they usually get the hint, however, some think you're merely being coy, angry, so with these guys, it might be necessary to actually tell them that you are not interested in them, and that maybe to even tell a fib that there is another guy in the picture (not necessarily a boyfriend, it could just be a guy you are seeking after - who is NOT him)!

If that doesn't work, agree to meet up with him (assuming he's not a stalker/kidnapper or crazy), don't shave your body hair, not underarms or legs, wear unflattering clothes, wear your hair in a big mess, and don't brush your teeth, let the lazy you slip out, let the glamour kitten rest for the day. If he's still madly in love with you after that --- [b]just marry the dude, he's survived enough tests!![/[/b]color]

What if you really dont want to marry him
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2008
garlic always works, unless he's a garlic eater himself embarassed

say NO repeatedly. not matter how thick his skull is, it's gotta penetrate under the sheer volume/quantity of no's you say.

pick his calls, but say everytime that you're busy or on the move and will call him when you're free.

never be available for a date, even if all you have to do that weekend is twiddle your thumbs.

send acidic replies to his 'romantic msgs'

invite him for deliverance session in your church. or prayer meeting grin grin grin

ask him to do the most impossible tasks - come and pick u up in agbara/badagry/ikorodu/sango grin grin

treat him like your houseboy in front of his friends or generally in public.

laugh at all his likes. support and practice his dislikes wholeheartedly.

if these don't cure him, i dunno what will. kiss kiss
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by richo(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2008
iceblue:

garlic always works, unless he's a garlic eater himself embarassed

say NO repeatedly. not matter how thick his skull is, it's gotta penetrate under the sheer volume/quantity of no's you say.

pick his calls, but say everytime that you're busy or on the move and will call him when you're free.

never be available for a date, even if all you have to do that weekend is twiddle your thumbs.

send acidic replies to his 'romantic msgs'

invite him for deliverance session in your church. or prayer meeting grin grin grin

ask him to do the most impossible tasks - come and pick u up in agbara/badagry/ikorodu/sango grin grin

treat him like your houseboy in front of his friends or generally in public.

laugh at all his likes. support and practice his dislikes wholeheartedly.

if these don't cure him, i don't know what will. kiss kiss

castration? cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2008
Damn damn damn , you all are cold and mean.

If it'll take all that to send a guy packing, then so be it.

But still, DAMN!!!    , I wonder who still thinks you all are the weaker sex
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nautillus(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
WOW!!!!!
You chics are the meanest . . . .darn!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by chika98: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2008
I don't believe in being mean just tell him ho and ha.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
HR.hotness:

there is no nice way to get rid of men. . . they just can't understand that ur being nice don't mean u actually like them. . .

u've got to let ur claws out, thats d only language they understand!

I agree.

You just have to be extremely rude, but you'll be surprised some still don't get it. embarassed
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
~ Pick up his calls whenever he calls but leave it on speaker and roam a few inches from the phone then make sure he hears you talking to your "friend" about how he disturbs you with calls

~Whenever you're with him and he starts his "romantic" talk, always pick your nose and mutter incoherent "huh huh's" to all his questions. grin

~Complain about your dreams. Tell him you always find yourself (in your dreams) in meeting places with 10 to 12 other women dressed as a bird and discussing national and social issues. Then almost immediately after, pick up interest in his family.

~ Tell him sad moving stories about how all your previous boyfriends died. grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by chika98: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

~ Pick up his calls whenever he calls but leave it on speaker and roam a few inches from the phone then make sure he hears you talking to your "friend" about how he disturbs you with calls

~Whenever you're with him and he starts his "romantic" talk, always pick your nose and mutter incoherent "huh huh's" to all his questions. grin

~Complain about your dreams. Tell him you always find yourself (in your dreams) in meeting places with 10 to 12 other women dressed as a bird and discussing national and social issues. Then almost immediately after, pick up interest in his family.

~ Tell him sad moving stories about how all your previous boyfriends died. grin grin grin

That's really sad. grin Not nice at all
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Emperoh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
All just to get rid of him?

Una wicked!!! After una go say na we bad pass
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by lucabrasi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
sha dont complain you  r husbandless when the time for marriage comes, continue being rude,dropping calls e.t.c the next thread will be nigerian guys not gettn married to nigerian girls grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by badboym: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Na only guys wey no get work dey die for nowadays chick.No babe can do that to me in this modern days.Na pussy come hard to Bleep like that wey na one particular babe,I go dey die follow,

Olorun maje.

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by lucabrasi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
badboym:

Na only guys wey no get work dey die for nowadays chick.No babe can do that to me in this modern days.Na pussy come hard to mess like that wey na one particular babe,I go dey die follow,

Olorun maje.
lmao
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by goodass(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

wel done, spikey. more powr 2ya brainz, chei!  shocked  grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
lucabrasi:

sha don't complain you r husbandless when the time for marriage comes, continue being rude,dropping calls e.t.c the next thread will be nigerian guys not gettn married to nigerian girls grin

How would you act if you are being pestered frequently? Do tell wink
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Tgirl4real(f): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
Meeen, aint u guys just bad and mean. Lol
Really, some guys can be a pain in d ass.
Some of d things dat i av done dat has worked some tym cos d guys still show dia face once in a while:
1. Have a nonchalant attitude towards him
2. Don't return his calls
3. Turn down all dates with him. Give him all sorts of crazy excuses.
4. Always complain of being busy wen he is on d line. . .

But, i will advise dat u shouldn't be rude cos dat will give a bad impression of you.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
@topic

tell him to donate his privates for ur younger brother,whose own is bad and needs a new one
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
stillwater:

How would you act if you are being pestered frequently? Do tell wink

Just tell the dude to GET LOST!!!
Cheese n Rice. . . . .What kinda stalkers do u women even get yourselves involved with?
I can't even stand the slightest shrug from a woman let alone be tossed around like a pound coin. . . .
If i ain't getting the vibes in 3 weeks. . . . .I walk away with me manly strut. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by chika98: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . .What kind of stalkers do u women even get yourselves involved with?
I can't even stand the slightest shrug from a woman let alone be tossed around like a pound coin. . . .
If i ain't getting the vibes in 3 weeks. . . . .I walk away with me manly strut. wink wink

Yeah right! You know what you men are like. . you chase and chase.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . .What kind of stalkers do u women even get yourselves involved with?

Well Lucabrasi was talking as if we should take it in, that's why I asked him the question. undecided
We don't get involved with them, they encroach on us like bees on honey. tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
chika98:

Yeah right! You know what you men are like. . you chase and chase.

Thatz for men with low self esteem. . . . .
Why should i chase a woman for 4567894568375534 days??

stillwater:

Well Lucabrasi was talking as if we should take it in, that's why I asked him the question. undecided
We don't get involved with them, they encroach on us like bees on honey. tongue

Thatz serious!!!
The kinda boys that encroach on u is a reflection of what you are!!!
Will Segun Arinze encroach on Beyonce?? grin cheesy grin
If u attract area boys, then u are more likely to be an area gurl. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

d same stalkers u men get too,like sistawoman and her friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.