Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12566 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Moyola(f): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
*If yu guys are in public and you see dudes you know and you are constantly hugging all over them, that raises a red flag. Do not get me wrong it is nothing bad about hugging and saying hello to your guy friends you know but when it comes excessive and the guys says things like “when you gone come see me” or “Imma call you tonight”

* Talk about your future life together,

* X X X  X. . . . . . Talk about your Ex's

*Always fart wheneva you together

*Flirt with his friends
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

@Plus queen, a Guy who spends more than 1 week on a girl is a loser.

I once asked a girl for her number and she was like hesitant I just told her not to worry that I meant her car plate number. tongue tongue tongue.

She has been chasing me about on facebook for the past 3 weeks now sending me all sorts of comments

You should feel excited that I even wanted to talk to you.

You know what Naija gurls are the worst they form like anything. Thats why Naija guys abroad don't dig them much they would now complain to the Pastor

In church and other youth leaders that Naija guys don't dif them that we prefer Akata's and other races.

You would always see them attending singles seminar when they spent their whole life forming

Maybe if he's not that serious about the girl.
3 weeks is not too much esp for a man looking for a spouse and not just a "good time"
My man chased me more than a week.
He asked me out about 3 or 4 times (I forgot) exactly but I remember the last time he asked,he actually added
"if you say No this time,I wouldn't bother you again "
I guess everyman has a little "Jackal ego" in him
I wouldn't call him a loser.
He gained me wink
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Why are some gurls so out of touch saying Yes makes you cheap?

A guy who persists unreasonably is Cheap and he's a loser.

i have seen a guy who married a girl he met at a club and laid the same day. So what is cheap

@Plusqueen,

Do you notice that Naija girls form more than any other race in the world? That means they are the most virtuous?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ topic

MUST YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF AND LOSE YOUR INTEGRITY JUST TO BE LEFT ALONE?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

I guess everyman has a little "Jackal ego" in him
I wouldn't call him a loser.
He gained me wink

Jackal ego?? ROFLMAOWPIMP.

A man has to act right!!!
Women love men that act right(this has nuthing to do with being pompous or overbearing).
A man must show a sense of self-pride.

dayokanu:

Do you notice that Naija girls form more than any other race in the world? That means they are the most virtuous?

Thanx for bringing this up.

Naija gurls are something else.
They have attached so much nonsense theories to relationships than any other race in the world.
A Naija babe fronts for u for 12 months and she ends up being shagged at the back of a club(the same night she agreed) and her reasons for not saying YES in the first place was because she didn't want u to see her as being cheap.
How ironic?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

MUST YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF AND LOSE YOUR INTEGRITY JUST TO BE LEFT ALONE?

Chei Mich,that was hard!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

Chei Mich,that was hard!

haba, hear wetin this stupid girls dey talk. Make I go dey fart for man presence make he for leave me alone? If he go tell people say na so so mess I dey mess, who go come ask me out again?

I hope they are just kidding or else they need some serious growing up to do. How can girls who consider themselves toastable spill this sh-t? I think they had better go back to suck their mummy's breast coz that's what toddlers do. Shiooooooo! angry
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
I thought it was just when they are in Nigeria alone. Even abroad they still do the same thing. I think Yoruba girls are the worst

They form with everything. And they would be the first to run to the Pastor that they are still single at 30.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jackal ego?? ROFLMAOWPIMP.

A man has to act right!!!
Women love men that act right(this has nuthing to do with being pompous or overbearing).
A man must show a sense of self-pride.

Thanx for bringing this up.

Naija gurls are something else.
They have attached so much nonsense theories to relationships than any other race in the world.
A Naija babe fronts for u for 12 months and she ends up being shagged at the back of a club(the same night she agreed) and her reasons for not saying YES in the first place was because she didn't want u to see her as being cheap.
How ironic?

It's sad but Nigerians generally are brought up to be liars.
Our soceity is deeply entrenched in lies and deception.
People can't even tell their correct ages.
Many have as many passports as there are foreign embassies grin
Girls in Nigeria are brought up to do Inyanga for men.
she may like the man o,but she's expected to say no the first time.
That is what our society teaches.
Unlike these akata and Haitian girls around here that'll be chasing your man right in front of you.
NOt that I like their method but we have an " innate "culture of lies.

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by lucabrasi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
@stillwater
i dont encroach or pester any girl o,thank GOD i dont need to wink
all i know is that nigerian girls are known to be pretencious,will you say yes the first time a dude steps to you even if you r feeling him?
so if you try playing hard to get so that "the guy wont see you as being cheap"(normal naija gurl rationalisatn) how does the guy know when to draw the line?

before complaining about guys pestering you,maybe naija gurls generally need to drop all the drama,if a guy steps to you and you dont like him tell him to get lost and if you do let him know and stop the whole playing hard to get drama,you cant ask for a guy to do the chasing and then turn round accusing them of pestering you
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

It's sad but Nigerians generally are brought up to be liars.
Our soceity is deeply entrenched in lies and deception.
People can't even tell their correct ages.
Many have as many passports as there are foreign embassies grin
Girls in Nigeria are brought up to do Inyanga for men.
she may like the man o,but she's expected to say no the first time.
That is what our society teaches.
Unlike these akata and Haitian girls around here that'll be chasing your man right in front of you.
NOt that I like their method but we have an " innate "culture of lies.

21 gun salute for Queenisha. . . . .
U have just made ma day!!!! grin grin grin

dayokanu:

I thought it was just when they are in Nigeria alone. Even abroad they still do the same thing. I think Yoruba girls are the worst

They form with everything. And they would be the first to run to the Pastor that they are still single at 30.

U didn't finish the story. . . .

Once they struck 30 and still unattached, desperation and frustration set in.
They hook up any man they sniff and gets passed around like Kobe n Shaq's moves in NBA.
Yoruba babes and fronting are inseperable.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

Why are some gurls so out of touch saying Yes makes you cheap?

A guy who persists unreasonably is Cheap and he's a loser.

i have seen a guy who married a girl he met at a club and laid the same day. So what is cheap

@Plusqueen,

LOL
because you're Nigerian I guess you know more of Nigerian girls than others.
Yes we have our faults
the others have theirs.
would you rather a woman mounted you on the dance floor like these  uninhibited Caribbeans girls?
My dear hubby had a surgical nurse tell him in graphic details what she wanted to do to him.
Is that the type of woman you want?
We have our issues,they have theirs
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

LOL
Yes we have our faults
the others have theirs.
would you rather a woman mounted you on the dance floor like these uninhibited Caribbeans girls?
My dear hubby had a surgical nurse tell him in graphic details what she wanted to do to him.

Interesting! grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

21 gun salute for Queenisha. . . . .
U have just made ma day!!!! grin grin grin

U didn't finish the story. . . .

Once they struck 30 and still unattached, desperation and frustration set in.
They hook up any man they sniff and gets passed around like Kobe n Shaq's moves in NBA.
Yoruba babes and fronting are inseperable.

well thanks smiley
Don't blame our girls ,blame our society.
that's what good girls are expected to do. lipsrsealed
You guys are very young men anyway,it's not as though any of you are looking for anything serious  right now.
You are just looking to get her bed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

would you rather a woman mounted you on the dance floor like these  uninhibited Caribbeans girls?

I think i prefer that to our Naija pretenders. . . .

If a woman likes a guy, she should go for him!!!
Saying YES don't make her CHEAP.
I'd rather i have a woman i can understand than the ones that make u think they are straight but are serial wankers. grin cheesy

plus_Queen:

well thanks smiley
Don't blame our girls ,blame our society.
that's what good girls are expected to do. lipsrsealed
You guys are very young men anyway,it's not as though any of you are looking for anything serious right now.
You are just looking to get her bed
cry cry cry cry cry

The society?
How come??
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
Yes we have our faults
the others have theirs.

I would prefer girls that are real. Not fronting. That Carribean girl would keep her husband more than the Naija girl who wont want to express

themselves sexually so as not to be seen as a slut. In the end the Husband hits UNILAG and finds girls who would get down without inhibition.

CHEATING starts!!!!

I was hanging out with some friends in the neighbourhood and one woman sent her son like 15 years to tell my friend she likes him

He was Like " My momma likes you and wants you fone number"
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
michelin89:

Interesting! grin grin

Their men are even worse grin
If you think Nigerian men are tenacious,Caribbean men are something else.
Once they want you,only God can help you grin
he'll turn up in front of your house,at your job,at your bank.
He'll be everywhere you go.
and he'll have a wife at home o.
You'll be on the roadside with a flat tire and Mr Trinidad and Tobago will just show up with a tow truck grin
the men are unbelievable.
If you like sef,carry belle for another man,it won't move him.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

I would prefer girls that are real. Not fronting. That Carribean girl would keep her husband more than the Naija girl who wont want to express

themselves sexually so as not to be seen as a slut. In the end the Husband hits UNILAG and finds girls who would get down without inhibition.

CHEATING starts!!!!

I was hanging out with some friends in the neighbourhood and one woman sent her son like 15 years to tell my friend she likes him

He was Like " My momma likes you and wants you phone number"

having said all what I said,people should be real.
Caribbean girls are not keeping any husbands.
The women have their undercover lovers and the men are known flirts.
And it's somehow "accepted"

Look at that story you told of a 15 year old boy,how sick is that?
a teenager now looking for bedmates for his momma.
That is downright low!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

He was Like " My momma likes you and wants you phone number"

Thatz even a bit on the low side.
Don't u see mother n daughter going to the same club??
Blimey. . . . .I once had a mum and her daughter flashed their boobs in a club to prove who's got the bigger size!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz even a bit on the low side.
Don't u see mother n daughter going to the same club??
Blimey. . . . .I once had a mum and her daughter flashed their boobs in a club to prove who's got the bigger size!!!

Abomination.
Now that's one thing you know a nIgerian girl and her momma will not be doing.
We have our faults and they have theirs.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

Abomination.
Now that's one thing you know a nIgerian girl and her momma will not be doing.
We have our faults and they have theirs.

That was the first thing that came to ma mind. . . .
How can a mum and her daughter do such grotesque schitzo!!!
It was a laugh but then it was SICK!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
Plusqueen,

Nigerian girls are as bad if not worse just that they try to front.

If I should hit Lagos at 9:30 tonite before 10:30 I would have 15 girls who are willing to hit my bed and you know what,

these girls would be fronting for some guys somewhere. VIRTUOUS NIGERIANS
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

Plusqueen,

Nigerian girls are as bad if not worse just that they try to front.

If I should hit Lagos at 9:30 tonight before 10:30 I would have 15 girls who are willing to hit my bed and you know what,

these girls would be fronting for some guys somewhere. VIRTUOUS NIGERIANS

Of course, money talks!!!
A trip to Moremi Hall in UNILAG tells the story.
How these female students juggle between the beds of their boyfriends in school and that of their Aristos is legendary!!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tope2000(f): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
Act insane tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
Plusqueen,

like you live in all those Kokoye infested places.

I feel a girl should be able to size up a guy who is serious .

Fronting of Nigerians and Yoruba's in particular is a serious topic amongst naija males

I have a friend who is going out with an Akata gurl now and he swore never to chase naija girls after being frustrated several times.

There was this guy when he first came to the States some years back He asked this Naija girl out and the girl told him that "of all the problems in your

life right now you are still thinking of women you better sort yourself out first".

The guy went away with his head bowed in shame. like 3 years later the guy is now doing good and the girl met him somewhere and

She was like I have a pending discussion, You asked me for something sometime back.

The guy then replied that Yes, But I took your advice and women are no longer in my priorities.

He has one white girl at home that they have been going out for sometime who didnt wash him down the way the naija girl did.

@ Sauron,

Some of them even deny their boyfriends and have some guys chasing them for 2 sessions yet they jump at the first man who calls them to meet

at Boat Club
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
tope2000:

Act insane tongue

Flimsy excuse.
Men would lure you into sexual healing with that excuse. grin

dayokanu:

@ Sauron,

Some of them even deny their boyfriends and have some guys chasing them for 2 sessions yet they jump at the first man who calls them to meet

at Boat Club

Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . .
Who no like better thang!!!
Just roll a nice car to Moremi and watch the number of women that wants to help you out.
These days, u don't even need to know anyone around to pick your choice. . . . .
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tope2000(f): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Flimsy excuse.
Men would lure you into sexual healing with that excuse. grin

Sexual healing ko angry
Can you perform sexual act on a girl that act insane tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . .
Who no like better thang!!!
Just roll a nice car to Moremi and watch the number of women that wants to help you out.
These days, u don't even need to know anyone around to pick your choice. . . . .

That is when you would notice how virtuous and helpful Naija girls can be park your car and play some soft music.

You would see a girl coming to meet you that "Is that R. Kelly's latest album" tell her its Daddy Showkey and she would say actually daddy Showkey is my favourite musician. Do you mind if I join you in the car to listen to the album?

@Tope2000,

Thats the easiest thing!!!! The guy too would act insane and you know you can not press charges against an insane man
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tope2000(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

@Tope2000,

Thats the easiest thing!!!! The guy too would act insane and you know you can not press charges against an insane man

Well in that case, there is fire on the mountain, Ruby u had better run grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
tope2000:

Sexual healing ko angry
Can you perform sexual act on a girl that act insane tongue

Many guys would.
Do u know how many men would sleep with a crazy Azeezat never mind tope2000??

@ dayokanu,

Naija babes are the bomb!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
@stillwater
i don't encroach or pester any girl o,thank GOD i don't need to
all i know is that nigerian girls are known to be pretencious,will you say yes the first time a dude steps to you even if you r feeling him?
so if you try playing hard to get so that "the guy wont see you as being cheap"(normal naija gurl rationalisatn) how does the guy know when to draw the line?

before complaining about guys pestering you,maybe naija gurls generally need to drop all the drama,if a guy steps to you and you don't like him tell him to get lost and if you do let him know and stop the whole playing hard to get drama,you can't ask for a guy to do the chasing and then turn round accusing them of pestering you

@ luca grin

Thank God for you. I can only talk for myself not naija girls. I really don't care if they choose to be pretentious, practically none of my business. In a situation where you have no agenda to date anyone, but guys still insists to pester you for years, despite you ignoring them continuously just so not to resort to insults or disgracing yourself as a drama queen in public, it's not as if you are a "beyonce", can't you see there's something wrong with those guys. Seriously it's not my fault, but the guys'.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
stillwater:

it's not as if you are a "beyonce", can't you see there's something wrong with those guys. Seriously it's not my fault, but the guys'.

U are not a beyonce
What are u then?? Mercy Johnson?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.