Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12571 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz serious!!!
The kind of boys that encroach on u is a reflection of what you are!!!
Will Segun Arinze encroach on Beyonce?? grin cheesy grin
If u attract area boys, then u are more likely to be an area gurl. . . . grin grin grin

If Beyonce lived in my area, do you think boys will let her be? undecided Jackal would you overlook a Beyonce? Isn't that low self esteem on your part if you believe she's way above your league?  tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by neowelsh(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
well to scare him a way you should be
Being too clingy, too high maintenance, or jealous

also if u want to scare him away
allow him 2 reach under your skirt and if he finds a cucumber grin grin grin

but the truth is that:
if a man wants to be with u, nothing will stop him,
                        the same way
if he doesnt wanna be with u, nothing will convince him,
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
stillwater:

If Beyonce lived in my area, do you think boys will let her be? undecided Jackal would you overlook a Beyonce? Isn't that low self esteem on your part if you believe she's way above your league?  tongue

If Beyonce lived in your area, her bodyguards won't let street urchins get near here.
Would i overlook Beyonce?? It depends on where i locked eyes with her.
On the streetz. . . . .I would just admire and move in cos i won't be a nuisance.
In the club, of course. . . . . It's a no man's land and i would 'man up' and walk up to her. wink cheesy

d same stalkers u men get too,like sistawoman and her friends

Wrong analogy.
The stalkers MEN get have been used and are trying to hang around the MEN.
The stalkers women get haven't even sniffed her eau de toilet so whatz the attraction?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

If Beyonce lived in your area, her bodyguards won't let street urchins get near here.
Would i overlook Beyonce?? It depends on where i locked eyes with her.
On the streetz. . . . .I would just admire and move in because i won't be a nuisance.
In the club, of course. . . . . It's a no man's land and i would 'man up' and walk up to her. wink cheesy

Beyonce without her bodyguards, would that make her an area girl? angry
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2008
stillwater:

Beyonce without her bodyguards, would that make her an area girl? angry

Partially!! wink cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Partially!! wink cheesy

Since you don't have bodyguards, should I say you're an area boy? angry
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2008
stillwater:

Since you don't have bodyguards, should I say you're an area boy? angry

I have bodyguards. . . . . ask Eldee or Sly.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by spikedcylinder: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz serious!!!
The kind of boys that encroach on u is a reflection of what you are!!!
Will Segun Arinze encroach on Beyonce?? grin cheesy grin
If u attract area boys, then u are more likely to be an area gurl. . . .  grin grin grin

So you think you deserve a Beyonce? cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So you think you deserve a Beyonce? cheesy cheesy

Of course!!!
No woman is bigger than any MAN.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by spikedcylinder: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course!!!
No woman is bigger than any MAN.

Sure! And that puts your whole area boy+area girl argument to rest. smiley
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ah Morenike,who is this your stalker?
Hope it's not Mr Dauda grin
seriously be nice but firm in your decision.
I don't believe in being mean to someone just because he's not a match.
The world is a strange and small place.
Don't belittle him either, just tell him in plain language that you're not interested in a relationship with him
I've known women that belittled men they ended up marrying.
hear this story.

Back in college,there was this girl that was being chased by this physician.She hated him terribly especially because of his looks.
He had this  reddish dirty complexion and she called him this ugly nickname which we all called him.She would hide when he came to visit and she treated and spoke so badly of him.
Guess what?
They later got married and the only things i remember was how badly she treated him and the lies she and her room mates told him.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by eldee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

There's a double standard . . . I din't build it, neither did Jackal
Y'all did tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by DavidDylan(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
Mr. Dauda as a stalker? shocked grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

Mr. Dauda as a stalker? shocked grin

ROFL
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ poster,first time Mr Osisi asked me out ,I actually said No because I was with someone else.
But the guy was persistent.
He asked a 2nd and 3rd time and actually ended up snatching me away from someone else with his charm and persistence and I have absolutely no regrets.
He was God's will for me
So don't write this man totally off,you never know.
If you must turn him down,do so without "damaging" him
Careful consideration dear.

(Have him as back up)

did I say that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Does it??

eldee:

There's a double standard . . . I din't build it, neither did Jackal
Y'all did tongue

Don't mind these babes. . . . . . . .
I have seen situations where sheer persistence paid off in the end and i have seen loads of other futile chases.
When a babe says NO to her stalker. . . .It has no effect whatsoever cos the stalker has seen many 'NOs' that turned to a 'YES'.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

[b]I have seen situations where sheer persistence paid off in the end and i have seen loads of other futile chases.[/b]When a babe says NO to her stalker. . . .It has no effect whatsoever because the stalker has seen many 'NOs' that turned to a 'YES'.

If the guy is an ok guy, persistence does pay off sometimes as long he doesn't come off as perverted or something.
But if she's not attracted to him,forget it.
but then again there's been cases where the girl ended caving in and agreeing to a simple date at "mama Calabar" just to get him off her back and  things blossomed from there.
This thing called love dey one kain
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by DavidDylan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
I dont even understand why men allow themselves to become stalkers. There are so many women out there that i wonder why a man would want to die with one. Persistence is good but it is also a thief of time.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by eldee(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Does it??

I have seen situations where sheer persistence paid off in the end and i have seen loads of other futile chases.
When a babe says NO to her stalker. . . .It has no effect whatsoever because the stalker has seen many 'NOs' that turned to a 'YES'.
It's only one chic I've dwelt on for two weeks
And that was a bet . . . c'mon, why would I lose my money like that cheesy

Even though I think it's daft to spend 4567894568375534 days chasing one chic, cases like Mr Osisi's one prove otherwise cheesy
I don't really blame those men . . . I balme the credit crunch as Gordon Brown always does grin
They don't see themselves starting all over again with a new bird
A bird almost in hand . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
Persist for 3 weeks that is too much after 3 days get going. There are a zillion sisters waiting for someone to ask them for directions.

I was at a club like 2 weekends ago while one dude was stalking this girl for like 1 hour and the gurl was just acting up.
The guy just switched flows to another friend of the girl he was stalking and within 5 minutes they had already exchanged numbers. Guess what, at 3am while I was leaving, The 2nd girl was in the guys car on their way home while the initial girl was bitching with her other friends calling the 2nd girl all sort of names.

Meanwhile they spent like 1 hour in the cold trying to get a cab home

Women outnumber men in this world. The rate at which couples are popping females nowadays Atimes I blame myself for not being born like 15 years later
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
david,if you meet a girl that meets all your criteria for a good wife,you no try your "luck" ?
You have to.
There are many reasons,a girl could say "no" the first time.
Sometimes we say no just because we don't want to appear cheap lipsrsealed
we want you to work a little harder and show that you're really interested. lipsrsealed
All the obstacles for Ogbono soup no be meat!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by DavidDylan(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
there is a way to know if a girl is worth being persistent about.

1. She's single
2. You know that she has feelings for you even though she's saying no.
3. you know that you seriously want her not just for a fling . . .

Then i would stay there even if it takes me 6 months to finally get that yes from her.

Any other scenario and i wont even bother after the first no.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

If the guy is an ok guy, persistence does pay off sometimes as long he doesn't come off as perverted or something.
But if she's not attracted to him,forget it.

It's not clear cut!!!
I think the real McCoy is communication or giving him an audience.
The most unattractive guy in the world initially would become attractive once u start listening to him and picking his calls.
Women are funny animals.  Loneliness can make em do what they never thunk of doing.

eldee:

It's only one chic I've dwelt on for two weeks
And that was a bet . . . c'mon, why would I lose my money like that cheesy

2 weeks?? U tried!!!
All the wooing stage must not exceed 3 meetings. tongue
If she's not buying ma lines then it's better to move on.

Even though I think it's daft to spend 4567894568375534 days chasing one chic, cases like Mr Osisi's one prove otherwise cheesy
I don't really blame those men . . . I balme the credit crunch as Gordon Brown always does grin
They don't see themselves starting all over again with a new bird
A bird almost in hand . . . cheesy cheesy

U are wicked. . . .
Some guys are just lazy and love chasing shadows.
One can tell if a babe is remotely interested and u can also tell when a babe is not.
Mr Osisi musta seen that magic smile or body language that told him the chase is worth the stress.
Some men see brickwalls and they still bang their head against it. . . . .I can't stand such idiocy.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Plus queen, a Guy who spends more than 1 week on a gal is a loser.

I once asked a gal for her number and she was like hesitant I just told her not to worry that I meant her car plate number. tongue tongue tongue.

She has been chasing me about on facebook for the past 3 weeks now sending me all sorts of comments

You should feel excited that I even wanted to talk to you.

You know what Naija gurls are the worst they form like anything. Thats why Naija guys abroad dont dig them much they would now complain to the Pastor

In church and other youth leaders that Naija guys don't dif them that we prefer Akata's and other races.

You would always see them attending singles seminar when they spent their whole life forming
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
dayokanu:

Persist for 3 weeks that is too much after 3 days get going. There are a zillion sisters waiting for someone to ask them for directions.

ROFL
na how una take describe am now?
chei,woman don suffer

dayokanu:

Women outnumber men in this world. The rate at which couples are popping females nowadays Atimes I blame myself for not being born like 15 years later

@ the female population,my dear it is so true.
All my friends and family having babies na so so girl girl full everywhere.
Right now na only me get heir for my husband them family grin
all the other brothers na girls girls girls
One sef don try so tey i come get 4 girls abi na 5 self.
Our friend here in the states has 6 daughters,another one has 6 daughters and one son.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ topic

I am not the rude type and guess what?
Even though I didn't end up dating thse guys they still respect me a lot because I treated them well and was firm at the same time.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

Sometimes we say no just because we don't want to appear cheap lipsrsealed
we want you to work a little harder and show that you're really interested. lipsrsealed

Thank you for bringing this issue up.
The $64,000 question is when is a woman cheap?
I have been with a gurl who said NO for 3 weeks and got between the sheets with me on the first date!!
Was she cheap?
Ma buddies have similar stories of women who were hesitant for months and got banged on the first date. . . .Is there really a 'cheap' theory?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thank you for bringing this issue up.
The $64,000 question is when is a woman cheap?
I have been with a gurl who said NO for 3 weeks and got between the sheets with me on the first date!!
Was she cheap? grin cheesy

NO!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

I am not the rude type and guess what?
Even though I didn't end up dating thse guys they still respect me a lot because I treated them well and was firm at the same time.

Good girl.
na your mama born you wink
there's no need being rude to an admirer as long as he's not following you around or calling non stop.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
michelin89:

NO!

I thunk as much!!!

In ma world, there's nuthing like a cheap woman.
If a woman says YES in his first attempt, it doesn't make a woman cheap.
She is just going for what she likes.
End of!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

Good girl.
na your mama born you wink
there's no need being rude to an admirer as long as he's not following you around or calling non stop.

Osisi, but you'll also understand my pain. Other Nigerians don't see my tactic as the best because they think being too cool also means cheapening yourself. But as much as I try I just can't betray my nature. I believe in a mature communication. wink
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

I thunk as much!!!

In ma world, there's nuthing like a cheap woman.
If u say YES in his first attempt, it doesn't make a woman cheap.
She is just going for what she likes.
End of!!!

Those girls who deny the guy sex for months are more likely to be dumped afterwards because obviously they weren't all that they thought.

Life is really funny! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is It With My Display Picture? / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Using A Woman As Your Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.