Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12570 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by spicy007(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2008
ajari avae,
i beg to differ please.

i had this guy on my case and after months of sayin No politely, then rudely, slamming the door numerous times, not picking his calls, having my boyfy tell him off, reporting him to my siblings and even my parents, throwing his gifts in his face, almost cursing his family, this guy is still on my case after 3 years, e'en though we became friends after a year of constant fights (abi na by force?!)

he only relaxed after he found out i broke up with my former boyfy and im now dating someone else, even while he was still on my case. i guess dat hit him harder.

i guess its different strokes for different folks. and every guy has a raw nerve, so u just have to find it, finger it and the guy will get the message and let u be.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2008
very easy

[b]keep demanding for expensive things[/b]
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Rothstein: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
Complain about your dreams. Tell him you always find yourself (in your dreams) in meeting places with 10 to 12 other women dressed as a bird and discussing national and social issues. Then almost immediately after, pick up interest in his family.

THIS WOULD WORK BUT WATCH IT GIRLS YOU MIGHT WANT THE GUY LATER.
cool
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Rothstein: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
SPICY 007: WT DO U LOATHE IN THE GUY?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by bigocean(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
hey cryu girls too wicked.Do u ever think of wat d man would be going through in his heart. Even if he were to be a chimp or even if he was the poorest being he still needs a gentle diversion. Abeg u girls take it easy cry cry cry
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tangent(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
tell him you are 3 months pregnant.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by cjexcel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2008
Tgirl is the only reasonable sister out here,d rest are all flat-ass-daft bitches.what kinda girls come out with damned dumb ideas like all these just to get a dude outta their ass.no wonder alotta heartbreak shit happen, definitely d wrong guyz get the nod
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by eudio(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
hi,

pls dont be rude, just keep telling the dude politely that u r not interested.

tell him u would like to add him to the list of ur male friends

it is strictly friendship and not relationship

continue to avoid him by giving excuses

i'm sure he would settle for friendship, instead of losing out completely. cool
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by CuteAngel(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
Invite him to your house, make sure its just both of you, then start behaving as if you are calling on the water spirit
to come and be with you. Make it look real. No one will tell him to take to his heels. grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by agwoko: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ lacabrasi and badboym

well said.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by slyk2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2008
if a guy keeps coming, you are still inviting him
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by PastorPLC: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
These ugly girls making a hell of noise here as if real guys chase them.  Bunch of ugly girls in this site - no person is interested in any of you here. No real guy will settle for friendship when actually he wants something more than that.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tope2000(f): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
Pastor shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
Pastor PLC:

These ugly girls making a hell of noise here as if real guys chase them. Bunch of ugly girls in this site - no person is interested in any of you here.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
pastor indeed
abeg wear your 3 piece suit comot grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by tope2000(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
plus_Queen:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
pastor indeed
abeg wear your 3 piece suit comot grin

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Queen wont kill me grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by CodeRED(f): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
@osisi
I saw this thread very late last night. So who Caribbean nurse was hitting on your man? cheesy cheesy. Hitting on men is something that happens irrespective of race. By the way, I read somewhere that caribbean women dont keep their husbands. Who needs burden? We werent raised to stay in mess and work it out all in the name of marriage. If things are working out, dump and move on grin. Just a difference in culture I guess.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2008
antidote u r needed here,its me jenny grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184589.608.html
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by CodeRED(f): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
Darling how u been?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
im doing good sweets,just click on d link i gave to u cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by PastorPLC: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
I was opportuned to see three Nairaland girls when I came to Nigeria last time. They are such ugly and local babes that makes a lot of noise here. There are such girls here and they always post rubbish.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Scopium: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Just show me your tombstone and I'll lay off tongue[/size]
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
pastorplc are they d same girls dat threw u into prison of recent? undecided
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by PastorPLC: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2008

pastorplc are they d same girls that threw u into prison of recent? undecided

They can't be. Even if I'm drunk, I will have nothing to do with so many girls here.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by gamechange(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
U girls are so funny, especially those suggesting the poster should ask for money, expensive gifts etc. It reminds me of similar situations i have been in, where the girls become stunned, after i kept delivering all their monetary demands, small time, we were knocking boots, in the end they were begging for marriage.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by CodeRED(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2008

antidote u r needed here,its me jenny grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184589.608.html

lololol, u are too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I hope u are good, just wasting some time before I head to work dear,
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by maedan(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2008
The downside of "scaring" him off: you leave a bad impression on the poor guy (depending on what tactics you use: demanding too much money, looking tatty etc). It's risky to leave anyone with a wrong impression about you; even if it is a pesky toaster! There have to be more humane, mature ways of doing these things, surely? wink
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by omega25red(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
there are so many jaded women on this site. I can't believe one actually suggested that you should say you have HIV. you should feel happy that someone find's you that attractive to even take a second of their day to so called harass you. Don't get me wrong, i don't condon the guys who can't take a hint but damn you don't have to be so mean. undecided
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
I can't be happy when I feel harassed. undecided
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
stillwater:

I can't be happy when I feel harassed. undecided

U gotta be tolerant.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
Are you tolerant? undecided
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Sauron1: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2008
stillwater:

Are you tolerant? undecided

Of course.
With the number of potential stalkers in pursuit. . . .I can actually say i am over-tolerant.
Stilly, u need to stop your zero-tolerance policy.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by stayfree: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
best way to scare himoff is to first let him think u are into him and start something going. Then flash u guy for him and he will get the message,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is It With My Display Picture? / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Using A Woman As Your Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.