Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12567 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2008

osisi if it is that bakasii i saw d other day on ur pic,then i don't balme d man for wanting to feel it ojare

who no like better thing,it was not meant for mr nwando alone abeg grin grin grin grin

This was even before the bakassi bakassied grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 2:06am On Oct 22, 2008
no matter osisi ,i no blame d guy,abi is it those hips ,haba osisi u were a temptation ,so no blame d guy ojare grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 22, 2008
plus_Queen:

This was even before the bakassi bakassied grin

Lol, still waiting to see your pic embarassed tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

Lol, still waiting to see your pic embarassed tongue

if u see her pic ,u will go lesbian for her,nice hips,good height,infact carboncopy of halle berry grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by KarmaMod(f): 2:09am On Oct 22, 2008
are you sure we don't have the same mother?
There's a saying in Igboland that a marriage comes with 7 wrapped marriages (ngwugwu)
and every year, a package in unwrapped until the seventh year
and if the marriage can suvive 7 years,it will last forever.

Actually that Igbo saying like all things African is sexist.
They actually say the woman comes with 7 packages and unwraps one ngwugwu per year.
how sexist

I dont get this saying. 7 packages?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 2:10am On Oct 22, 2008
ROFL
jenny I'm just a simple Mgbeke girl o.
I never enter plane sef,na canoe I take come to America
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 2:12am On Oct 22, 2008
still water dont mind osisi ooooo,if to say shes still single,i would have kidnapped her and sent back to one of my uncles,no man go see dis kain package reject am,anyways its not too late grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

I don't get this saying. 7 packages?

It's just a stupid sexist saying meaning that a woman basically has hidden ways she reveals annually to her man.
In order words,the failure of a marriage is due to the woman and her ways
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 22, 2008

if u see her pic ,u will go lesbian for her,nice hips,good height,infact carboncopy of halle berry grin grin

Are you serious? And she's trying to be modest with the mgbeke story, shior shocked Can I see a pic? kiss
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 2:15am On Oct 22, 2008

still water don't mind osisi ooooo,if to say shes still single,i would have kidnapped her and sent back to one of my uncles,no man go see this kain package reject am,anyways its not too late grin grin grin grin

This uncle wey you dey talk since,he get moni? grin
I dey plan go Christmas. cheesy
wey una compound for Okija sef grin
make I go deliver letter
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by plusQueen: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2008
jenny you berra not!
nite folks.
The main man don return
make I go pound yam
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Danke: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

Are you serious? And she's trying to be modest with the mgbeke story, shior shocked Can I see a pic? kiss

ask her for it,but incase she does not show,let me describe her

hips------na die cheesy
shape---na war(no ownder mr osisi cant take his hands off her) grin

height nko--------another story

bakassi-full to the brim grin

dress sense --another powerful tori,infact osisi resemble under 12

stomach----u no go even know say she don produce b4

na nice package osisi be my dear grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by A40(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2008
@CodeRed
So this is where you have been lounging anyways wadup babes cheesy

@PastorPlc
You have a serious point dawg some of this girls are not even worth the trouble if you critically analyze it and yes most men would not even settle for friendship they would rather not have anything to do with the girl whatsoever
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by CodeRED(f): 2:22am On Oct 22, 2008
A-40:

@CodeRed
So this is where you have been lounging anyways wadup babes cheesy

LOl see who has arrived? man yo bin ah hide from ur island girl? bad boy cheesy cheesy, I am good, VEry busy of lates, dealing with family issues et al. Holla at your girl na,

ah karma and code r getting srious oooo,make i subscribe abeg

I was done, but she keeps tagging at me, So I am gonna stick around, I tried,
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Morenike3(f): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2008

ah karma and code r getting srious oooo,make i subscribe abeg
Go and sleep, madam.
Your lion is home wink
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by KarmaMod(f): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2008
It's just a stupid sexist saying meaning that a woman basically has hidden ways she reveals annually to her man.
In order words,the failure of a marriage is due to the woman and her ways

Always blame the woman eh
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by A40(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2008
CodeRED:

LOl see who has arrived? man yo bin ah hide from ur island girl? bad boy cheesy cheesy, I am good, VEry busy of lates, dealing with family issues et al. Holla at your girl na,

Naah sweets why would i do that?you know i am always in the Sports section Romance is not really my thing and yeah i understand j-girl always sends your greetings

I hope its nothing serious sha

We should do the IM thingy sometime j-girl has my IM
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:35am On Oct 22, 2008
Tell him ur pregnant grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dipo2much(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2008
ENOUGH GOOD RESPONSES FOR THE TOPIC BY NOW.
CAN I ASK : 'HOW TO SCARE HER AWAY?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2008
if u meets all ur demands,

tell him u are getting married grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by swoosh(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
You want to scare a guy off?- Tell him you charge N4,000 for the 1st round of sex and N7,000 for each subsequent round (short time)- and that for 'Till day break' you charge N50,000

ANy decent guy should run grin

OR

Tell him he must have sex with you that same day and on one condition - he MUST not wear a condom cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by evergreen6: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2008
very funny grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by A40(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2008
If you are not fine you are not fine cosmetic surgery can only make wowority tolerable you need to wake up next to some of these girls in the morning to understand what i mean
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by mamaorga(f): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2008
JUST SAY IT,
DNT ANSWER HIS CALLS
REFUSE TO SEE HIM WEN HE COMES TO SEE U
VISIT HIM WIT UR NEW BF, LMAO
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2008
tell him your biggest problem is that, you find it hard to stick with one guy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by kobay19: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2008
Well Dear sister this is what i got to tell you, if u're still single be polite and talk to this guy, if u have someone u are planning to marry let him know that, you have somebody, Be gud is all am saying, cause no one knows 2moro!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Morenike3(f): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2008
swoosh:

You want to scare a guy off?- Tell him you charge N4,000 for the 1st round of sex and N7,000 for each subsequent round (short time)- and that for 'Till day break' you charge N50,000

ANy decent guy should run grin

OR

Tell him he must have sex with you that same day and on one condition - he MUST not wear a condom cheesy
Do I look like I want HIV/AIDs? tongue
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by alkoholik: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2008
see me see wahala, if a particular gurl no gimme face, na to switch to the next one na. i no go even think am twice. Abi gurls don finish ni? wat of the ones wey we dey do[i][/i] since all these dayz? (Abi dem no be girls? shhiiiiiooooorrrr!!). if she doesn't wanmi, fine. A man gotta do wat a man gotta do. which is, move on. aight!

I'm here for y'all.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Morenike3(f): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2008
lmao
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by viperman: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2008
If she doesn't want check the next 6 ladies, it's her loss. tongue tongue tongue

Even the bible has said it in Isaiah 4:1 grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by dav234: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
i cant really see any good advice up here for you,its all childish talk,if you like him but is not your kind of man to date let him know and tell him you are seeing someone and that those not make him your enemy,ok is really good to be fair for future reasons,cordial relashionship is important,there is nothing wrong in him telling you how he feel about you and there is nothing wrong with you saying no becos he is not what you want.
or get ur cousin that he dosent know or any of your male friends to act as ur boyfriend,but dont be rude to him and make sure you part ways as friends.except you think he is dangerious etc then you have to involved ur parents or the Autorities.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by damirez1: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2008
you know, i feel gurls subconciously love to be bugged by a guy, cos i discovered that when they start getting used to it and he suddenly stops i mean SUDDENLY !(like da koko master) she starts missing the whole pestering shebang! then she craves 4 it, any testifiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.