Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Scare Him Off! (12568 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by ASHANDY(f): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
tell him you are babalawo daughter and you surely know how to make his pennis go limp if u touch him
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by holyboi411(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
Lol, and what's d Best Ways To Scare a lady Off! I mean if a gurl likes disturbs you and you don't like her, I want gurls to answer this question
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by MrCrackles(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
feign epilepsy!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by StephenP(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
Chastity belt?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by omoovie(f): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2008
Hmm!! Let me tell you what I did!

This dude followed me around like a shadow slabbing on foot for a distance of 10.32 km (trust me I counted)! He told me he wanted me to be his wife, I should introduce him to my parents and friends, blah blah blah! At the time, we were in secondary school oh! See me see WAEC trouble! When I saw he wouldn't take a hint and we were 1 km from my house, I went jungle book MARA and pursued him brandishing a neighbour's firewood!

This is a last resort please. Don't pursue men while brandishing firewood esp. in the US. or UK. You will be thrown in jail.

Suddenly "speaking in tongues" also helps!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Morenike3(f): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

feign epilepsy!

StephenP:

Chastity belt?
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad

omoovie:

Hmm!! Let me tell you what I did!

This dude followed me around like a shadow slabbing on foot for a distance of 10.32 km (trust me I counted)! He told me he wanted me to be his wife, I should introduce him to my parents and friends, blah blah blah! At the time, we were in secondary school oh! See me see WAEC trouble! When I saw he wouldn't take a hint and we were 1 km from my house, I went jungle book MARA and pursued him brandishing a neighbour's firewood!

This is a last resort please. Don't pursue men while brandishing firewood esp. in the US. or UK. You will be thrown in jail.

Suddenly "speaking in tongues" also helps!
rotflmao!! omg!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
wait, brandishing firewood ke?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by omoovie(f): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2008
*Morenike:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
rotflmao!! omg!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
wait, brandishing firewood ke?

My dear it was that serious oh! Imagine slabbing the entire distance of Ikoyi to Allen and this guy still nova code! Frustration caused me to do it! And if he still didn't go I would have unleashed the power of the pestle on his ass!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by olaremint(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2008
why do you girls need to go to all that trouble,just come out naked when he is around and don't stop laughing,surely he wont be back. grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by jadaus: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
why make u scare a guy away in d 1st place,if a guy is in luv nothing can scared him away,[color=#990000][/color sad]
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by DamiD: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2008
olaremint:

why do you girls need to go to all that trouble,just come out naked when he is around and don't stop laughing,surely he wont be back. grin

What if he takes the plunge?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by iice(f): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2008
@Topic, i just give them the 'glare' grin grin grin
Am not what i would call nice so it's hard for me to envision scaring someone off 'nicely'.
I just speak my mind jare, if hin nor wan hear word. . .i just let it be 'known' am being pestered and sorry for him grin grin Fortunately i have yet to deal with such persistence. . .something to do with chills i think cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by ayobase(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2008
just start demanding 4 me
without REASONING with me,
then John is out!!!
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by gentledove(f): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2008
@poster,

what i will do is answer every question 'dumbly'.

nod my head in a very irritating way. undecided

laugh loud like a bush woman. grin

eat hungrily and belch so loudly that he will just excuse himself and leave. grin tongue grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by kemp: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2008
tell the dude that you have magun,and am such you would't see him again. tongue shocked grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by ledsman(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
na waaa sha for girls
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by LoveAlways(f): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2008
When you are in his company, pick your nose and then eat it. grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by DFACT(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2008
just eat about 10garlics and breath into his face, and tell the foolish man you need 300thousand to pay ur house rent.

funny man!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dat will do d job.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by biolabee(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
LoveAlways:

When you are in his company, pick your nose and then eat it. grin

lollllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by 2tait: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
A truly persistent focused man, no one can scare. It does not matter what you try. He will still be there. I have seen an instance where a man was at it for 8 years. He eventually succeeded. Girls, make sure the guys you are trying to scare away is not the real guy.

www.wetindeyforum.com
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by JamaicanQT(f): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
Love there isnt a nice way to scare a guy off, I remeber one guy who had the hots for me and her became more and more annoying even went as far a following me around, i mean i would see this guy some random place where i go, I have 6 older bother all over 6ft. I told my calmer brother and he told the guy to leave me alone, he didnt listen so my brother decided to take mattrs in their on hands (BEAT THE SH!T OUT OF HIM) he got the point from that night,
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by LoveAlways(f): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
just eat about 10garlics and breath into his face

Ha ha ha ha ha - funny grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by robby1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
when he is with you, fart loudly and then jump back away and look at him angrily.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by LoveAlways(f): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
when he is with you, fart loudly and then jump back away and look at him angrily

he he he he he grin
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by Biioola(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
fellow sisters lets be real hear.there times we will be saying no but our actions are saying yes.say no and act it.Dont accommodate him when he comes around,dont pick his cals again.Most men cant stand being embarrassed.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by angelina08(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2008
Asking for money every day

or

Dont pik his calls or knowing his place.

or

Dont buy a gift or celebrate birthday with him
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by rafie(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
ok people, how abt if u don't want to go out with him, but you want to let him down nicely so that you can remain friends?
He's the m.d of one multinational company, and you want to know you can still call him up when the need arises?
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by software(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2008
chineke me,

NL ladies, na wa for una oooo

Una wicked oooooooo,

But honestly, i think the best way is to refuse gifts from the guy, tell him not to send anymore messages, dont return calls,

But ladies would never reject a gift, them go collect am and relply saying 'tnx'

Just say no to the guy and he would GO,
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by smtprince(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2008
You know one funny thing about this thread we can never get the best way to scare him off, but sincerely saying No does not work, Being rude works all time(however the consequences are grave at times).

What i think you should do is this, Take him out on a date, fut the bills, give him a cheque tell him you appreciate the fact that he likes and admires you but that he should leave you alone cause, You an Aristo and your clients would cut him in six pieces , bag his parts and use it for ritual if they see you with him for more than one time.

I think he would leave, but no for sure that if and when you ever get married you have a lot of explanation.

I told someone once, if you love the creator, you would atleast have grace enough to stomach the creation,so it applies that you could stand this guy and it cost you nothing to have him as a friend, if you accept friendship from him, and you care for him as a friend in did he would just let you be.

Secondly, if you dont want him, be all over him from the first date, collect his number call him every minute and say nasty things you want to do with him or rather dont say any nasting thing but always confess your love for him, tell him you want to see his mother and other siblings from the very first date, and if eventually he allows you see them then tell them to help you tell him, I bet you , you would never see him again.

But life is fun when you are stalked at because a time is coming you gonna wish somebody is there to stalk you but there would be none. remember the prophecy of Christ he said that a man would have seven women and that women would just get married to you just to bear your last name. "ladies Be wise"

thanks

Loveangel
with my own hands
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by chasisgirl(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2008
the best way to scare him off, open ur pussi infront of ur mum and ask him to head you ! he will pick race str8
or tell him to smell ur pussi in front of his daddy. lmfaooooooooo
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by james1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hello NL gals rearing to send him packing,consider and get the following in your heads:didn't your good mums advice you that it is far better to hook up with a man who loves you more than you love em? or did you not read that,this very situation puts you comfortably in the driving seat(s)of such relationship(s)you can and will call the shots,you are the boss here.
He won't eat or sleep comfortably untill you are home and safe.how sweet tongue.
The opposite is what will happen to you should he be the one in the driving seat,you will go through hell in good measure cry.

more on this later.
Re: Best Ways To Scare Him Off! by funmeme(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cnt stop laughing at different post siiiiiiinnce, chai, hmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked smiley smiley smiley

anyways, i think d one i do sometimes works alot. u pick his call and keep shouting all around u knw, he will get pissed off,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / What Is It With My Display Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.