Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78146 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: I am black ,but i'm not a slave like you.
Neanderthal

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

You should care because expect to be treated the same way if you ever go to America. Don't forget that a Fulani man (like myself) was shot 48 times for no reason. Look up the Amadou Diallo story.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Words on the marble!! grin

Lmao...that's the type of mentality that's messing up Nigeria.

She doesn't understand how ownership works and economics - it's all about the bling bling and little flashy things.

Damn!! I don't envy the Jews at all. They understand better than black folks and they took advantage of everything.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
igbo2011: Ferguson, Missouri is having a riot due to the killing of Michael Brown by the police. He was unarmed and was going to start college very soon. This is a racist attack. Africans on the continent must have solidarity with Africans in the Diaspora!!!

What are your thoughts on this and race in America?

Why should we give a farck about them when they don't give a farck about the motherland? Let them solve their own issues while we solve ours.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Most? And still i ask you, what is the basis of this assertion

Did u even go the FBI page i posted

Are you aware that blacks were segregated against from Lincolns' war till the 1960s..

Are u aware your brother is a beneficiary of immigration policies as a result of fathers like MLK, Malcolm X, Belafonte etc
School her!! She made a baseless assertion and when she's rebuked, she turned it around on us. She generalised firstly, then used "most" which is a fat lie pulled from thin air.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

This is Some :25%

Half: 50%

Majority: 60%

Most:+80%

Are you saying that 80% of BA are or were in gang?

Learn To quit, you are really disgracing yourself
gringrin I'm glad it's coming from you. If it was me, she'd say I'm being a pessimist, simply because I exposed her lies.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: School her!! She made a baseless assertion and when she's rebuked, she turned it around on us. She generalised firstly, then used "most" which is a fat lie pulled from thin air.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

My brother the dude is a caveman albino...do not waste your time with him
keep on spreading the knowledge To our brothers
And Sweetlemon couldn't figure out the White racist was insulting her race and calling her a "wild animal." I couldn't believe my eyes that Sweetlemon cosinged his insults on her race. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

You should care because expect to be treated the same way if you ever go to America. Don't forget than a Fulani man (like myself) was shot 48 times for no reason. Look up the Amadou Diallo story.

That is why you should stay in your own country. What are the odds that while travelling on vacation in America, you'll get shot?
Leave story. African Americans are hostile to Africans in America. Fact!
I say let them solve their own issues. MLK and all the other civil rights activists are prolly shaking in their graves now because the people they fought for are so IGNORANT and do not value the sacrifices their past leaders made.

As soon as issues like this happen, you will see them praising and making the victim look like JESUS. Yet, we fail to ask the most important question. Why would an innocent/normal boy argue or fight with the Police? The Police officers have no right to take the life of an innocent civilian but lets face facts.

If you are approached by a racist police officer and you do as he says and do not put a fight or anything, you probably won't get SHOT

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Most? And still i ask you, what is the basis of this assertion

Did u even go the FBI page i posted

Are you aware that blacks were segregated against from Lincolns' war till the 1960s..

Are u aware your brother is a beneficiary of immigration policies as a result of fathers like MLK, Malcolm X, Belafonte etc

Ok ok. Most is a tad too strong here. I should have said many.

See, I just don't want to start saying stuff against my own race. I want to do more encouraging than castigating else I would have posted some links to prove that many black have at one time or the other been a member of of gang or the other.

Let's just leave that one alone and encourage ourselves instead.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

It seems you have comprehension issues.

It's a job like every other job. However, it becomes problematic when you start alluding to that as a premise of how successful they're based on that, when only Michael Jordan owns a team - and over 80% of the players are black. Without them, the NBA won't be what it's today...and they have made so many white owners stupendously rich.

That's why a Donald Sterling can pay $12 million for LA Clippers in 1981, and sell the same team for $2billion in 2014. Yet still open his putrid mouth to say, "black servitude is a culture."

You honestly don't understand racial economics.
Preach!! She must learn today!! gringrin She came to the wrong thread!! coolcool

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: And Sweetlemon couldn't figure out the White racist was insulting her race and calling her a "wild animal." I couldn't believe my eyes that Sweetlemon cosinged his insults on her race. SMH.
most africans esp women never know when they are being punked, tho that was pretty obvious

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
For those who don't understand how Jay Z's Live Nation deal works: it means till 2018, for every dollar Jay Z makes, Live Nation is going to get a big percentage off that - with some white Jewish guy sitting somewhere laughing to the bank, while Jay Z travels everywhere touring and making albums. And he basically makes more money off Jay Z than Mr. Carter himself.

You can't hate on the Jews for that!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by junglej: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!

You are very wrong there. The strongest race/ genger in the world is the African American female, go and ask/ research
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...that's the type of mentality that's messing up Nigeria.

She doesn't understand how ownership works and economics - it's all about the bling bling and little flashy things.

Damn!! I don't envy the Jews at all. They understand better than black folks and they took advantage of everything.
That's the whole truth!! She fails to take into recognition, the Whites that run show behind the scenes. Lebron is making over hundred million Dollars, but she doesn't ask herself about the "obese" account balance of the White guys that foots his bills. She knows nada!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
EbolaParasite:

That is why you should stay in your own country. What are the odds that while travelling on vacation in America, you'll get shot?
Leave story. African Americans are hostile to Africans in America. Fact!
I say let them solve their own issues. MLK and all the other civil rights activists are prolly shaking in their graves now because the people they fought for are so IGNORANT and do not value the sacrifices their past leaders made.

As soon as issues like this happen, you will see them praising and making the victim look like JESUS. Yet, we fail to ask the most important question. Why would an innocent/normal boy argue or fight with the Police? The Police officers have no right to take the life of an innocent civilian but lets face facts.

If you are approached by a racist police officer and you do as he says and do not put a fight or anything, you probably won't get SHOT

A lot of what you say is not necessarily true my friend.

I schooled in the United States for 5 years, police officers do things like shoot people unprovoked. Exactly what did Amadou Diallo do to get shot 48 times? What have a lot of these blacks who get shot in America do? Nothing! There are some black people out there who LOVE to defend the racism propagated by White racist police officers onto blacks and these are some of the worst black people in the world.

It's a matter of picking on the weak. In America, blacks have 0 power. Obama does not count since he truly is not black (he is 50% black and 50% white) but you see how the racist American system labels him as black due to what they call the "one drop rule" If you are even 1/20th black they still label you as black in the United States.

I have met a sheer amount of African Americans. Only two of them have showed any kind of disdain towards me. The others were very intrigued by the fact that I'm African. Don't generalise all Afr. Americans into one ethnic group because the majority of them do not behave in the manner that the white racist Western media portrays.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Ok ok. Most is a tad too strong here. I should have said many.

See, I just don't want to start saying stuff against my own race. I want to do more encouraging than castigating else I would have posted some links to prove that many black have at one time or the other been a member of of gang or the other.

Let's just leave that one alone and encourage ourselves instead.

I actually will like to see those links as they are lies being recycled by racists

I am showing you evidence from FBI page and you are finding it difficult to believe

If you had mentioned incarceration rates, then you may have had something to go on.. but now not so sure

I ask you again.. are you aware of the history of Black Americans and their struggle fo determination
Are you aware of pivotal events siuch as Little Rock Nine, Selma March, 1 million march to Washington

Are you aware of Mohammed Ali's statement of not drafting in the Viet war

If you do not know where you are coming from, how can you know where you going to - Exodus (Bob Marley)

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: And Sweetlemon couldn't figure out the White racist was insulting her race and calling her a "wild animal." I couldn't believe my eyes that Sweetlemon cosinged his insults on her race. SMH.

Yes strange... that Badboy seems to be a troll

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex: For those who don't understand how Jay Z's Live Nation deal works: it means till 2018, for every dollar Jay Z makes, Live Nation is going to get a big percentage off that - with some white Jewish guy sitting somewhere laughing to the bank, while Jay Z travels everywhere touring and making albums. And he basically makes more money off Jay Z than Mr. Carter himself.

You can't hate on the Jews for that!

Here he goes again! The Mr know it all! If Jay Z's talent is not noticed, wahala. It's because he's black. Now that he's noticed and nearly worshipped, it's still a problem. I asked earlier, is there a law stopping blacks from running their own clubs or managing their own artistes? I need a yes or no answer pls or just shut the fvck up!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by chucky234(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

I'm in California and we are divorced.
We are not divorced, I'll never give you the freedom you seek.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

I actually will like to see those links as they are lies being recycled by racists

I am showing you evidence from FBI page and you are finding it difficult to believe

If you had mentioned incarceration rates, then you may have had something to go on.. but now not so sure

I ask you again.. are you aware of the history of Black Americans and their struggle fo determination
Are you aware of pivotal events siuch as Little Rock Nine, Selma March, 1 million march to Washington

If you do not know where you are coming from, how can you know where you going to - Exodus (Bob Marley)
Trust me, such links doesn't exist. She's making up those lies!! Your posts deserves a million likes!!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: That's the whole truth!! She fails to take into recognition, the Whites that run show behind the scenes. Lebron is making over hundred million Dollars, but she doesn't ask herself about the "obese" account balance of the White guys that foots his bills. She knows nada!!

Bruv, that's why we're messed because our economics is messed up. We make other people rich, for peanuts in return - while our own communities are messed up. Heck, black folks don't even patronise black businesses. For every dollar those black sportsmen and music artists make - someone is making hundred times the same money off their backs, without sweating at all. That's why a lot of them always go broke after a few years. Black people don't own anything!

I rate the few black CEOs. The likes of Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson - those who understand the economics.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

I have said I don't want to go into the arguments but concentrate on encouraging ourselves. Yet you are digging up history here? Are we supposed to be going backwards or forward?

Did I ever say there was never or that there is no racism?

What is wrong with these people mbok?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: I have no sympathy for black people . black people sold black people into slavery . black cops in Detroit,La ,New Orleans etc. commit untold evil to other blacks by threatening them ,framing them,abuse of power such as sleeping with the criminal's wives. . black mayors and governors run down their cities and get sent to jail after their tenure.
african leaders loot the treasury instead of building an organized society.
I am black and do not have any sympathy for black people . shoot to kill all protesters (Wild animals) !who gives a fvck what anyone thinks?!

You are either white or one of those self-hating blacks

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I have said I don't want to go into the arguments but concentrate on encouraging ourselves. Yet you are digging up history here? Are we supposed to be going backwards or forward?

Did I ever say there was never or that there is no racism?

What is wrong with these people mbok?

Encourage what.. platitudes..

We are talkig of the hard cold reality here.. people being killed for nothing other than the colour of their skin

So if you acknowlege that racism exists, why is it difficult for you t understand the consequences of that racism

Donald Sterling a white billionaire denied housing to blacks not because of they could not pay but just their skin

Are you aware

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, that's why we're messed because our economics is messed up. We make other people rich, for peanuts in return - while our own communities are messed up. Heck, black folks don't even patronise black businesses. For every dollar those black sportsmen and music artists make - someone is making hundred times the same money off their backs, without sweating at all. That's why a lot of them always go broke after a few years. Black people don't own anything!

I rate the few black CEOs. The likes of Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson - those who understand the economics.

What about Dr. Dre who is a Billionaire now?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Eleganza33(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Racism wil neva end as lng as white cars stil use black tyres, racism wnt end as lng as white bread stil cost mur dan brown bread, racism wnt end as lng as we stil wash white cloth 1st then d odas later, racism wnt end as lng as piple use black to symbolize badluck &white 4 peace,racism wnt end as lng as piple stil wear white cloth to weddin nd black 2 funeral, racism wnt end as lng as dos who dnt pay dia bill r blacklisted nt whitelistd. .... Add ur own thou
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: [s]I have no sympathy for black people . black people sold black people into slavery . black cops in Detroit,LA,New Orleans etc. commit untold evil to other blacks by threatening them ,framing them,conspiracy,abuse of power such as sleeping with the criminal's wives. . black mayors and governors run down their cities and get sent to jail after their tenure.
african leaders loot the treasury instead of building an organized society. [/s]
I am black [s]and do not have any sympathy for black people . shoot to kill all protesters (Wild animals) !who gives a fvck what anyone thinks?![/s]

From your posting history, I doubt you are black
At best you are a mullatto or mixed race

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by junglej: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Stop being so pessimistic!

Who are the most powerful couple in show business today? Is it not Beyonce and Jay Z? If you really live in the states, you will know how highly sportsmen (especially NBA stars) are revered. How does the fact that they are owned by whites change anything? In fact shouldn't it make the white owners want to hire only white players? Don't you think so? Besides whoever said that a black nigga can't own his own basketball team?

I'm talking about people who have made marks in their fields. Please take that me-against-the-world glasses off your face before it impairs your vision totally?

Kai!!! You are definately watching a whole lot of TV, Jay Z is not the most popular hubby (plus his wife, couple). Its show business. He is not even among the 10 richest. People need their dramma so they can make money. And talking about basketbal players (NBA, NFL, baseball league, NHL etc) they provide entertainment and get paid a lot cos of what they make ROI for their owners and the league. And they also make good nes beat, Kobi Brayant wife issues, Micheal Vick's animal betting etc. You need to know what u are talking about before sqooring all this

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: you are a slave .

Says the self-hater/white.

Only a person who does not know him/herself that propagates self-hate is a slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.