Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? (11464 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2014
olashas:
Nice smiley
I'm beginning to wanna adopt you as my cuzo too,niece rather....reason why? cus I know you know my deceased cuzo so that automatically makes us cuzos
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by marieolae(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcbussy:

shocked u dunno d baba olowo of nairaland...lolz
I don't oo u know I'm new here
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by olashas(f): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
aaronson: I'm beginning to wanna adopt you as my cuzo too,niece rather....reason why? cus I know you know my deceased cuzo so that automatically makes us cuzos
Niece? grin
Am probably your big sis grin
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nugess(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2014
"Oh My God,you are the person i'v bn dreaming about, here (hand me his phone) type your number" i wz lyk wtf ? angry
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
olashas:
Niece? grin
Am probably your big sis grin
naah disregard that pic I got no beard cus it was insured and the insurance company took em away when I couldn't pay the premium no more...I just wanna take chances with my new niece
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by olashas(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
aaronson: naah disregard that pic I got no beard cus it was insured and the insurance company took em away when I couldn't pay the premium no more...I just wanna take chances with my new niece
Cool
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
olashas:
Cool
That cool you wrote automatically made the atmosphere here compromised and saturates at 10degreez and I'm chillinq,In the spirit of being chillinq lemme shoot you a pm,I hope you don't catch bullets with bare hands cuzo
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by winner01(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: You're a guy, so, I take it you've never been asked for your digits in such a way that it becomes embarrassing.
it NEVER becomes embarassing for guys,,,guys are moved by what they see (even if she no too carry,as long as say na gal) and most would give their digits to almost any lady who approaches them...the sight thing however is not the same for ladies, your has more to do with the touch and feel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Enahi(f): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by hiss(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
I told her the guy in a black suit likes u and I was wearing a black suit...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by jnrbayano(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Enahi: My own plenty o,but the one that really irritated me was a guy following me to the house. I was still in Sec. School then,this guy followed the car I entered from My School at Ikoyi all the way to Ajah. I met him just once and out of fear I gave him a fake name which is Daniella, He now also claimed that his name was Daniel. I had just gotten home,when the door bell rang and someone went to check the person at the gate the guy introduced himself as Daniel and that He was looking for Daniella? Who is Daniella? Everyone in the house were like who is Daniella? Me I didn't step out o,the guy sha left immediately,was happy my aunt didn't get to know a guy came looking for me.

How are you Daniella?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Enahi(f): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

How are you Daniella?
Lol that's not my name o,imagine if I had given the guy my real name.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by spydeer(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2014
me tooo, i av to confess that i av once been a worse toaster...som years ago, i was surfing in a cyber cafe, a beautiful flower just appeared after d door, since i was close to d door-she asked me, pls wia is d receptionist? i looked her face and answered..before she turned her attention away from me, i started scanning my brain about d right words to use; i dint know wen i said- u look soo handsome

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by jnrbayano(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Enahi: Lol that's not my name o,imagine if I had given the guy my real name.

You are in trouble na this name I go dey call you from now on

tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by oyatmicah(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
spydeer: me tooo, i av to confess that i av once been a worse toaster...som years ago, i was surfing in a cyber cafe, a beautiful flower just appeared after d door, since i was close to d door-she asked me, pls wia is d receptionist? i looked her face and answered..before she turned her attention away from me, i started scanning my brain about d right words to use; i dint know wen i said- u look soo handsome
OMG! i don laff tire grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by ideology(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
opefoye: I believe winning a lady's hrt start frm just frndship. Guyzz shd start doin dat instead of disgracing guyzzzzz(real guys) grin

One of the last thing I would do is to stop a lady on the road, mall etc, no matter ur looks u r on ur own.
Some do initiate conversation but its not my way,

Something must bring us together else all u can get from me is, hi, hello, good morning, good day,

Even is university days, the only ladies i have their number are those that worked on same practical group or needed some assistance. But I can talk to everyone on general bases with nothing personal.

#My wife is among my friends, tongue

For u to end up as my wife, you must be my best friend

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Keypha(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Can't remember when I toast a Girl last and she said no, anyway I am a fine Guy jaree
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pointing at one small frame leaning on a ride 'my boss wants to have a word with you '

No matter your charms, I have x you before even making the trip.

I don't know why a guy would think he will get a gal that way. Even frnds act d boss drama.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by kika23(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Omomehn: Omo mehn! I'm a guy but i was wooed. We were on a bike at night and she complained she was really cold. So all i did was grab her(boobs) from behind, she didnt complain and that made me put my hands inside her bra, still she was quiet. When we got off the bike she was like "Do u mind giving me ur number?"

After touching boobies...... You were wooed? Hilarious..... *singing* she wants more! She wants more! Rotfl tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
aaronson: dang girl you look top notch,actually what made me quoted you is to let you know your signature were words from my cousin who passed on years back...*sobs

who is that ur uncle?

If you aint shakur family, it is lie.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
papiforreal:

who is that ur uncle?

If you aint shakur family, it is lie.
funny because this is 2014 and some learned people can't just distinguish between sarcasm and straight talk
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
olashas:
2pac? grin

lmao... May be his uncle was forming being the owner of the quote.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Omomehn: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
kika23:
After touching boobies...... You were wooed? Hilarious..... *singing* she wants more! She wants more! Rotfl tongue tongue
lmao. she is such a diva so i could not say no. we eventually dated. dont ask for my digits too o.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
aaronson: funny because this is 2014 and some learned people can't just distinguish between sarcasm and straight talk

got it dude, just decided to tease you too,

funny because this 2014 how a learned people just can't just decipher in a statement.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
papiforreal:

got it dude, just decided to tease you too,

funny because this 2014 how a learned people just can't just decipher in a statement.
*a learned people,correct that!!!!! I'm out this b!tchy convo
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
though a little off topic bt I'm this kinda guy who doesnt ask random girls out, i'd rather make friends first to know if ur fit to be mine(the cautious & studious type if you like). During the course of the friendship before i make my mind up on her, she would more often than not make the move. And i'll be like "cool, lets see how it goes". In other words, i dont recall ever making a direct approach on a gurl, i'd rather warm my way into her heart and let her make up her mind......and they always do. 100%

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by luvola(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
lol
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by slimzypink(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
lol one guy said i would die for you like JESUS angry I told him to gaan die

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by priscaoge(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
One guy I met in a bus really made me cracked my ribs grin grin grin. After all his grammar and forming Yankee dude,he end up telling me that he want to change my surname shocked shocked shocked. He forgot that I was there when a lady brought him to the park,bought ticket for him and gave him some money grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by PrincessB1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
opefoye: haha madam easy naw.lol
Are u 1 of dem? L grin L @ spydeer nd priscaoge.......some guys can form ehn
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by kika23(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Omomehn: lmao. she is such a diva so i could not say no. we eventually dated. dont ask for my digits too o.
Awwww..... So sweet...... You should tell your children the story of how you met their mother.... Lmao! And please may i have your digits? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dem dey tell dat kind story?
kika23:
Awwww..... So sweet...... You should tell your children the story of how you met their mother.... Lmao! And please may i have your digits? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Impregnate Me Or I Dieā€¦..(18+) / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.