Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? (11463 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Natifa(f): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
This one happened Last week.

I'd normally get a bus home after work, but I decided to trek from Yaba that day because I needed to do something at Ojuelegba - I ended up trekking to Lawanson shocked shocked shocked

So this guy walks up to me, and he be like, "Hello".....and I'm like "Hi" - that's after checking him out o, in Lagos, you don't respond to greeting anyhow - gbomo gbomo tins grin

Then He says, "I'm Gerard, Dr. Gerard. I'm a Neurosurgeon from ****** and I came to Lagos, I'm staying at LUTH, we were invited because of this Ebola case".
"Are you a banker, you dress like one"

In my mind, I be like "Neurosurgeon - Ebola how dem take relate"

He continued, "I live with my Uncle though, I'm staying at ***** (a different location from LUTH)"

What put me off was the accent and command of English - for a Neurosurgeon? I expected more class and style joor cheesy I also felt he was a scam artist.

He kept on repeating the same words till we were almost halfway to OJ from Tejuosho Mall.

I got tired of hearing the same thing and pretended like I was going to board a bus, and he be like, "please let me have your number" I parted with my CUG number undecided

The only time I picked his call was the first time, because I didn't know who the caller was.

Well undecided the rest is history.

mayb he was talking abt a new form of ebola whc recides in the skull. Ebola tumor or somtin like dat. <I no wan laugh dis nyt>

wait o, d guy is involved with ebola, and u didn't run 4 ur life?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by sumtinx: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well as much as it sounds awkward d way mst dudes approaches a lady its quite obvious tht mst chicks dnt lyk d cool set of guys tht luvs to do toastin tin on a gentle man level dey tend to feel d gist more whn d guy is sayn shit nd mst of dem fall for it at d end of d day wch mks it more awkward so basically its a no win win situation lyk d sayn goes d way u dress is d way u gonna b address

As una no lyk d gragra way mk person teach us how to toast babe na abi?
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by xmileeasy: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2014
your approach determines the reproach or acceptance you get.some guys just feel like they own every lady.it takes stages to win the heart of some ladies.(FRIENDSHIP TO RELATIONSHIP).
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by moneyhungry(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: hw na? As i add "anything 4 u " join u suppose knw say i dey joke na.
I know say na joke, me sef dey joke. na play play be d New way to Mark register nowadays.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by moneyhungry(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2014
kika23:
It just means he's funny..... No insults intended! Kapish?

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Jarchi(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2014
The moment u reach ha front,na em choreography go start, as u they use hand and all body to talk wetin U use 2weeks practice for mirror,shey na jazz dem they use for us. since den I go natural and itz quite dope.
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Omomehn: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2014
moneyhungry:
I know say na joke, me sef dey joke. na play play be d New way to Mark register nowadays.
ur head dey there
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by TROVERTOPICO: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
mohammedmagnus: Some girls always forming for a particular set of guys, while being like trash to another set
.....Let Whizkid give her his phone

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by TROVERTOPICO: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: @ icm one random guy gave me his fone nd started looking at me. I was like why r u giving me ur fone..nd he was like he is waiting..so I sed waiting for what? Nd he tells me I shud put my number on his fone and I shud not waste time. Lolz wtf?
.....let dangote only son does that to you....U will even shout YES without he proposing...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by TROVERTOPICO: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
guente02:
Anyone who read this would never believe you'd give him your dials.
After all the castin wey u cast am. Ladies sha
....Incase he end up to truely be a neurosurgeon lolz.The truth is that females are weaker sex.whatever strenght they display is fake

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by marieolae(f): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
TROVERTOPICO: .....let dangote only son does that to you....U will even shout YES without he proposing...
u mean do*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by TROVERTOPICO: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes...thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Ranchhoddas: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: u mean do*
chai,you wicked oo...why you dey fall the guy hand like that now?
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by marieolae(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ranchhoddas: chai,you wicked oo...why you dey fall the guy hand like that now?
no just correcting him smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: no just correcting him smiley
i see
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by guente02(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
TROVERTOPICO: ....Incase he end up to truely be a neurosurgeon lolz.The truth is that females are weaker sex.whatever strenght they display is fake
Lol.
True say my guy. Girls Sha
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: no just correcting him smiley

Yep! just correcting him indeed
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
spydeer: me tooo, i av to confess that i av once been a worse toaster...som years ago, i was surfing in a cyber cafe, a beautiful flower just appeared after d door, since i was close to d door-she asked me, pls wia is d receptionist? i looked her face and answered..before she turned her attention away from me, i started scanning my brain about d right words to use; i dint know wen i said- u look soo handsome
Lmaooo....omg!!!
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Matcruz: maybe u too didn't give him face at all...........dats why he wanna let u feel his package now........lol............but u ar very beautiful too, u shud expect such tins at times
Lol....bt dnt u fink he ws too straightfoward?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by bolaji73(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: u mean do*
And what makes you think you were right? unfortunately, you ended up making fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by pich4real(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
remember wen I sat for my waec yrs back, dis beautiful gal Saw me and aproached and I was hell scared, she liked but I was nervous, I manage to ensue a conversation stammering but I left to think wat I was gona say, was still outside tinking wen she appeared I almost fainted,almost had an heartattack

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by toygod2: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do you remember dis post? grin...#TimeTravel
kika23:

Awwww..... So sweet...... You should tell your children the story of how you met their mother.... Lmao! And please may i have your digits? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by kika23(f): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Do you remember dis post? grin...#TimeTravel

Haha.... Classic
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2015
smiley
How r u holding up?

kika23:

Haha.... Classic
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by kika23(f): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
smiley
How r u holding up?

Very well, thank you smiley
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2015
chidyhels:
He told his father he liked me and the old man toasted me for him. Daddy's boy.

you agege bread ni
Re: Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
I wuz here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice / Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.